KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IcePunk
Thnx Sam, I was a little lazy there.

Since you owned 'em yet again maybe Jabba will add a nuke to Pun's equipment XD

laughing out loud Then it would be a fair match.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:55 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Yay! I see smart people! Btw that was *not* sarcasm. Sam Z, you really owned em!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:11 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by IcePunk
Owned.

What weapons do Punisher have? The trio have weapons that can take out a military base in less than 3 secs, Punisher's f@ckin' doomed!

I suggest you read my post where I changed the rules about weapons. And it's impossible to destroy a military base in less than 3 seconds unless you have a ****in hydrogen bomb. Even that, they have underground shelters.

As to weapons, Punisher is more SOPHISTICATED, fine-tuned, trained, and experienced than the GTA gangs will ever be.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
What the hell? Your saying our evidence and facts dont count because we got them from a credible source? What the hell kind of logic are you using where if a statement is derived from facts, that it is non-exisitant? If I say that gravity makes things fall, are you going to say "Thats not a fact you got it from Newton"

That stuff from other sources are our facts and evidence. It displays how and why Punisher will win. It proves we arnt fanboy sitting at your computer making crap up. Where are your facts and evidence? You havnt brought any? Your just sitting at your desk saying "Tommy wins, Tommy will beat people up"

Do you know how grown people solve problems? They make their arguments based upon facts. This "cutting and pasting" that you say, y'know the stuff that seems to make you think that it doesnt count, is what we big folks call "research" When you make decisions, you look at sources and evidence. Now I looked at all the evidence that says Punisher can take out 3 really good gangsters, and put it up against the lack of any evidence saying the GTA crew can take out anyone above a goon, and made the decision that Frank can take them out. Now appearantly what you do is read the topic, say to yourself "I own more GTA games than punisher games" and say GTA wins. Then when someone shows you facts and evidence derived from credible sources, you say "That isnt real, because its real" and then say "Owned" when you havnt even backed up any claim you said. So far your biggest "victory" is PROVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. I didnt google Punisher, Im not even a punisher fan, but I know enough residual knowledge of him from the comics that I did read, to make my decision. But you actually went one step further than me and actually helped the case by posting links that prove that we didnt make any of this up.

Oh wait, I forget, Im not exactly dealing with a sophisticated mind here. What is your next counter point? My answer is invalid because logic was invented before cell phones? Or maybe you will try to find a spelling error to make fun of.

This debates over. Now its just an showcase of fandom and the extent of its zealosy.

Thank you, I love you.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:58 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Sam Z
I never said they don't count. Read my post again, you just pretended that all that text you wrote by yourself, that's what i was laughing about. That you even can't say anything from you common "knowledge".

Another prove how pathetic you are. You are sitting there freaking proud of youself because you can post links about Punisher but I can't about GTA. You are pathetic because you think that if you can give link to pics of Punisher respect thread it means you "gave evidence". WOW! Even monkey could copy and post a link. There is no possibility AT ALL to give links of GTA feats because it's a GAME and everything happense there during the gameplay so I tell you ALL facts I know about GTA and that IS more impressive than just copying the text from marvel directory, Jabba realise that, but you seem to dumb to realise that. This is how grown people solve problems. They use their own logic if there are no feats near by. And posting links or copying text could do any d!@#head.
Now I wonder what's YOUR next post gonna be "I sHtill can posht a lot oph LIksh sho my argumentsh are more impreshive"?
Don't embarrass yourself.

What the **** are you talking about? You're just proving him right.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:00 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Sam Z
True, and since Onikirimaru could not back up his words with anything but with bio from marvel directory I will add something to your post IP.

That is enough to prove you wrong. no expression Now it's about time you prove us wrong.
quote:
What Frank does that makes people believe he wins? He has a lot of training, yes. Very experienced, but what's the result? The only thing he really doES is killing armed criminals or soldiers.
Doesn't matter what he does. It's HOW HE DOES IT.
quote:
Each member of the trio does the same and IS as effective as Frank. And it's THREE of them, each one has as good or even better weapons.
PROVE IT! eek!
quote:
Frank is IN A really [s]in[/s] bad situation here.They outnumber him, they have as impressive feats.
Show me scans and screenshots comparing the two, and proving to me that they are equally as impressive.
quote:
They have everything in this fight. [s]The[/s] only<----> Pun's advantage here is his popularity. Frank loses.

Alright, lets invite some good debators from the CBVF in here, and see what they have to say. (When I say that, I mean people NOT from the syndicate*) *Except for Rewmac

BTW sorry for the quadruple post no expression

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:15 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam isnt acting like a fanboy but sam i gotta agree with pun, can they take on dd for christs sake, well pun has.................lots.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:40 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200-pound man who engages in regular physical exercise. Frank engages in a brutal regimen of calisthenics, katas and firing range practice daily, maintaining his combat skills. He does not smoke, nor does he consume any type of drugs.

The Punisher is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training.

Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin Na, as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

The Punisher's arsenal.Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this. The Punisher Armoury series illustrates some of his thinking and training.

The Punisher outclasses these goons by miles.

http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher <<< For more information.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:53 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

They're going to yell at you now for "copying and pasting" no expression

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:08 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Punisher deals with people better than these three worthless sh1theads in mass numbers every day
They last the amount of time it takes him to squeeze the trigger three times, Punisher wins 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:12 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
They're going to yell at you now for "copying and pasting" no expression

But they won't be able to argue against it.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:38 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Yeahh

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:03 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hey Janus, long time no see... very long time indeed...

but reunion suff later, now I want to say a little something.

Firstly, I am a very heavy GTA fan, but, even all 4 of the main characters from the games can't possibly win against the Punisher... The one possible advantage they would have had going by in game mechanics would have been Vehicle spamming, since this is a straight up shootout, Frank's far more accurate, better trained, and 5 times more lethal than all 3 put together...

Punisher's been in this game too long, and has taken on guys far tougher than Tommy, CJ and Tony (And the Mute from GTA 3... stick out tongue )

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:34 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote:
WOW! Even monkey could copy and post a link.

I honestly think that a monkey is incapable to copy and PASTE a link.
quote:
There is no possibility AT ALL to give links of GTA feats because it's a GAME and everything happense there during the gameplay so I tell you ALL facts I know about GTA and that IS more impressive than just copying the text from marvel directory
Quit whining, Mary Poppins already disproved that.
quote:
Jabba realise that, but you seem to dumb to realise that. This is how grown people solve problems. They use their own logic if there are no feats near by. And posting links or copying text could do any d!@#head.

So "grown-ups" in the real world don't research, they use the astounding databank of what they already know to solve problems? Don't think so
quote:
Now I wonder what's YOUR next post gonna be "I sHtill can posht a lot oph LIksh sho my argumentsh are more impreshive"?
You're the one with the spelling errors smile
quote:
Don't embarrass yourself.

If anyone's embarrasing themselves, it's you.
Samishe: (please log in to view the image)
And Samishe, if you ask, I am Colin Powell no expression

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:22 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Question: Does Comic book info even count in Video Game Versus Forum?

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:31 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Punisher with the greatest of ease... roll eyes (sarcastic)

c'mon..what kinda fight can someone put up when all they do is slashing hookers and starting to pant after a 10 second sprint?

Sig by Scy!

Last edited by RogerRamjet on May 30th, 2006 at 04:39 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:35 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Question: Does Comic book info even count in Video Game Versus Forum?

it depends on the context of the debate, it's admissable if we are going to estabish the characters themselves as they would be in a real world situation, in those cercumstances we can use them from whatever media they have appeared in.

Going purely from the way they are in the games, then no, outside canon is inadmissable.

Each scenario provides their own set of problems, for example: there is much more media published for the punisher to use, whereas all we have for GTA is the games, nothing else.

On the other hand, Game mechanics regularly have to tone down characters past what is otherwise well known canon abilities: Example, Juggernaught getting stopped by Cammy in X men vs Street Fighter....

You see, no matter how we debate online, someone's not going to be happy...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 30th, 2006 05:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the **** are you talking about? You're just proving him right.

I'm proving that he is idiot. Not that he needs any proofs of that...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:08 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is enough to prove you wrong. no expression Now it's about time you prove us wrong.

That's enough to prove he knows how to work in the net. eek!

Doesn't matter what he does. It's HOW HE DOES IT.[/B]

So HOW he does it? Shoots them down. WOW! Unbelievable!

PROVE IT! eek! Show me scans and screenshots comparing the two, and proving to me that they are equally as impressive.

[/B]

Here we go again, I CAN'T give you screenshots of CJ that shows him killing soldiers because there are NO such screenshots(Oh no! You beat me! I don't have GTA comicbook! Can you believe it?!). But I do tell you all the facts from the game. He did took over military base by himself, and there is no point for me to lie here and everyone who played the game knows that I'm not.

Alright, lets invite some good debators from the CBVF in here, and see what they have to say. (When I say that, I mean people NOT from the syndicate*) *Except for Rewmac

BTW sorry for the quadruple post no expression [/B]

No way! The whole Syndicate does not deserve to talk to such good debator like you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:20 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

CJ battled Russian mafia and took them down, Mexican gangs, street gangs, soldiers of secret military base.. Tommy battled Italian mafia. They are dead too. Tonny battled Yakuza, triads.
Psychopaths, sadists and corrupt cops is an usual thing for GTA.
Sorry not impressed.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:27 AM