KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

No. He typed 'I for one choose Mr Castle'. Also where does this battle take place?

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:31 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does it matter, O mere flunky of the REAL Dar kLord of the n00bs?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:35 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

FOOL! A n00b would choose the trio!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:39 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, an ANtediluvian would choose the trio no expression

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:41 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
No. He typed 'I for one choose Mr Castle'. Also where does this battle take place?

It was in a later post. And why does the location even matter? Fine.. in the jungle.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:45 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
No, an ANtediluvian would choose the trio no expression

An Antediluvian would pick the Punisher.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:48 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
An Antediluvian would pick the Punisher.

It was just a joke.

And I deserve coodos. I stood up for you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:38 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

*loves Agent Kruiger's avi & sig*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:07 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good

OK
Does that show that he is a good tacticion? Does that show hand-to-hand skill? Does that make him out to be a fighting genius? Does that show he has an advanced arsenal of weapons?
[/B]

Yes.
Irrelevant. I already said no rocket launchers. Punisher, can do the same. Okay, Punisher has done that... Irrelevant. Does this mean he could take Tommy or Tony? Punisher has been there and done that.
[/B]

Exactly, done that. So they did also. And each of them could do that.
Honestly, I wouldn't put them on par with Frank. Are they advanced tacticions, do they have advanced arsenals? Do they have years of SEAL training? Can they plant traps? Do they have an advanced knowledge of weapons, explosives, and strategies. Do they do this on a daily basis? Do they have advanced knowledge of martial arts? Are they on par with Punisher in knifer fighting?
[/B]

Arsenal- yes. They can plant traps and they did. And yes on daily basis.
And yes, all their feats proved that they ARE on Pun's level. Everything he did, each of them did also and "training", "skill" and "experience" are just words here, coz he never did anything that makes him higher than them.
Theres more.[/B]
What?

How, what advantages?[/B]

Again, each of them did the same staff as he did and it's three of them here, so yes - all advantages.

Not me. [/B]

Means you haven't played them further then for the first mission.
You were first to use the term "fanboy." [/B]

Nope, look back and read your own posts. I don't want to sound childish but YOU started it.

Should've designated it a joke post. [/B]

That was obvious and even if it weren't that is NOT a reason to call one an idiot.

Indeed, I had sexual intercourse with my mother.[/B]

Feel sorry for you...

Yep [/B]

Feel sorry again...

You're the one using personal insults, and curse words.[/B]

Not true again.

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt LOL[/B]
What the f**k?

I observe [/B]
Sounds scarry...

Who, other than Rewmac? [/B]

And do you know others??

Last edited by Sam Z on Jun 4th, 2006 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 07:16 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow dude, this just says "ignorance" all over it.

Now lets see what has the gta boys done in their "uber" careers?

They have:

Infiltrated military bases occupied with security guards who aren't even real soldiers. They have beat down the local run-of-the-mill police forces. And they have managed to gun down various gang members.

Now lets see. What has Punisher done?

Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Hes beaten down EVERY mafia gang just about in the world. INCLUDING Tony V's "UBER L33T" ITALIEN MAFIA!!!

He has fought terrorists, REAL soldiers, not fake wannabe security guards with automatic weapons, and even a few sueprhuman guys. I mean for gods sake hes almost taken down SPIDERMAN once or twice, as well as mutants. He's probably killed a few thousand Tommy V's in his lifetime man. The GTA crew is going down.

And please, dont try to bash Jabba. Unlike ya'll h, along with others, have actually come up with REAL evidence, as opposed to "well, in this oen leevl, you could do this! So that must mean that he can do that!!!" Your just making me laugh.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:48 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all (again), he NEVER did anything more impressive than trio did. He only dealed with mafia and seriel killer what is not a big deal.
Taking down Spider-man was one of the worst example of PIS in comicbooks ever. Unlike you or Jabba I bring all facts I know since there is NO possibility to give scans of GTA games. And all you did is posting links to fan sites or directories. And you know what makes me laugh? Fanboism. If someone really believes that taking down Spider-man wasn't PIS then I feel sorry for him. And Dark Lord, are you too lazy to make your own posts?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:13 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

more than half of that post was my own foo!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:17 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

more than half of that post was my own foo!

Then you should've put "quote" in the right place. Coz it seemed you just brought somebody's old post.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:29 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Janus Marius
WTF is this shit now?

The Punisher has fought just about every criminal organization in existence, as well as some fictional ones. He's battled the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Colombian and Mexican drug cartels, the Chinese Triads, Jamaican Yardies, the Irish Mob, biker gangs, street gangs, gunrunning militias, middle-eastern terrorists, religious fundamentalists of all types, muggers, killers, rapists, psychopaths, sadists, pedophiles, and sometimes even corrupt cops. The Punisher also assaults the businesses criminals thrive on from drug and weapon dealing to money laundering, human trafficking, etc. The Punisher has been fighting organized crime for long enough that he knows their modus operandi and can often predict their actions in advance. Of course, many of these criminal organizations have tried to kill the Punisher, using both their own men and hired contract killers. But the Punisher has survived and defeated (and, most often, killed) almost every assassin, hitman, bounty hunter, and mercenary sent after him.

^ Do you see that?

Here's more:

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200-pound man who engages in regular physical exercise. Frank engages in a brutal regimen of calisthenics, katas and firing range practice daily, maintaining his combat skills. He does not smoke, nor does he consume any type of drugs.

The Punisher is a seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training.

Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo and Chin Na, as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

The Punisher's arsenal.Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured. It is his military training and his attention to detail that allows him to achieve this. The Punisher Armoury series illustrates some of his thinking and training.

The Punisher outclasses these goons by miles.

http://marvel.com/universe/Punisher <<< For more information.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:37 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and most of that info comes from the Marvel Database. So no what, is the Marvel staff now just a bunch of fanboys to?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:21 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have I ever called anyone fanboy for taking serious Punisher bio? No, never, so don't bring that "too" crap will ya? I already explained why Punisher loses this, because (despite of all training and experience) even one of trio did as impressive staff as Frank and at it is three of them here.
Oh, and Punisher beating Spider-man was a bullcrap, I honostly hope you agree with that.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:31 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sam Z
Have I ever called anyone fanboy for taking serious Punisher bio? No, never, so don't bring that "too" crap will ya? I already explained why Punisher loses this, because (despite of all training and experience) even one of trio did as impressive staff as Frank and at it is three of them here.
Oh, and Punisher beating Spider-man was a bullcrap, I honostly hope you agree with that.

It doesn't matter. If someone wrights a comic book showing Agent X beating THanos and The hulk at the same time, it would still be cannon regardless of how bullshitish it is. And I got that Punisher beating Spider-Man from a COMIC BOOK. So yes, I'll believe it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:27 PM
Reaper777

Punisher would take em, easy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:11 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't matter. If someone wrights a comic book showing Agent X beating THanos and The hulk at the same time, it would still be cannon regardless of how bullshitish it is. And I got that Punisher beating Spider-Man from a COMIC BOOK. So yes, I'll believe it.

So you would take Spider-man beating firelord serious too? Or Wolverine beating Lobo? Or may be Batman beating Hulk and Superman? That all happened in comicbooks and that all was badwriting. You are a member of this forum so go by this forums rules. No PIS. And Punisher hitting Spider-man's webshooters was one of the greates PIS ever. Spider-man was fast enough to dodge bullet that was already fired and that was less than meter away from him. Spider-man dodges bullets after they are fired easilly. But Punisher is the man! This trick does not work with him! His bullets fly fater than bullets of not trained men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:19 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Sam Z

quote:
Yes.
How?

quote:
Exactly, done that. So they did also. And each of them could do that.

1) Doesn't matter it's irrelevant
2) You and I are capable of that.

quote:
Arsenal- yes.
Show how the simple GTA arsenal compares to the Punisher's sophisticated arsenal.
quote:
They can plant traps and they did. And yes on daily basis.
Where in the game? What type of traps?
quote:
And yes, all their feats proved that they ARE on Pun's level.
Yeah, not really. Training+tons of experience>No training, less experience.
quote:
Everything he did, each of them did also and "training", "skill" and "experience" are just words here, coz he never did anything that makes him higher than them.
Okay, Frank took on the Mongolian. (please log in to view the image) Don't think any of the GTA guys could do that.
What?

quote:
Again, each of them did the same staff as he did and it's three of them here, so yes - all advantages.
Anyway, Frank has been around longer. He HAD to do more "staff." He's taken on 3+ armed guys, while unarmed, why can't he beat 3 guys, while they are both armed, and while they are both unarmed?

quote:
Nope, look back and read your own posts. I don't want to sound childish but YOU started it.
Actually, I think Kreuger started it.

quote:
That was obvious and even if it weren't that is NOT a reason to call one an idiot.
What?

Last edited by ~Flamboyant~ on Jun 9th, 2006 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:57 AM