KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Thought I might post Frank taking out an entire armed mob family.
(please log in to view the image)

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:07 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
So you would take Spider-man beating firelord serious too? Or Wolverine beating Lobo? Or may be Batman beating Hulk and Superman? That all happened in comicbooks and that all was badwriting. You are a member of this forum so go by this forums rules. No PIS. And Punisher hitting Spider-man's webshooters was one of the greates PIS ever. Spider-man was fast enough to dodge bullet that was already fired and that was less than meter away from him. Spider-man dodges bullets after they are fired easilly. But Punisher is the man! This trick does not work with him! His bullets fly fater than bullets of not trained men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well..actually yes I would believe it seeing as how its CANNON!! I don't know Sam Z should I perhaps make a thread and call it SAM Z VS. MARVEL? You're an ignorant sorry excuse for a debater for even TRYING to argue against cannon sources. So why don't you just stop?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:37 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

man this is a MISMATCH Punisher would kill them all I mean thats his job to kill bad guys this is so easy I bet the russian would kill all 3 of them

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:42 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
Well..actually yes I would believe it seeing as how its CANNON!! I don't know Sam Z should I perhaps make a thread and call it SAM Z VS. MARVEL? You're an ignorant sorry excuse for a debater for even TRYING to argue against cannon sources. So why don't you just stop?

Because you are too dumb to see the difference between good and bad written stories. If you want to argue on this forum that Spider-man beating firelord is fine only because it is canon then I should make Dark Lord vs KMC forum rules thread. Go and find another forum and debate there that Batman beating Superman h2h is fine because it is canon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:35 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex
How?

Play the game and you'll find out.

1) Doesn't matter it's irrelevant
2) You and I are capable of that.

So doesn't matter? Then why bringing that up as if it were his advantage?

Show how the simple GTA arsenal compares to the Punisher's sophisticated arsenal. Where in the game? What type of traps?
Yeah, not really. Training+tons of experience>No training, less experience. Okay, Frank took on the Mongolian. (please log in to view the image) Don't think any of the GTA guys could do that.
What?
Anyway, Frank has been around longer. He HAD to do more "staff." He's taken on 3+ armed guys, while unarmed, why can't he beat 3 guys, while they are both armed, and while they are both unarmed?

Here we go again...
He took 3 armed guy before so he could take them... thumb up

[/B][/QUOTE] [/B][/QUOTE]

And why put "qoute" three times?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:46 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay number one...hostility's not really needed....

Number two, this is against the rules. So closing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote