KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tekken vs Street Fighter

Tekken vs Street Fighter
Started by: shin_remy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Akuma isn't even faster than Yoshi.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:33 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Akuma is faster then Cammy. And cammy is one of the fastest characters in the game.

in sf alpha you couldn't see him moving, the only thing what you could see was that the wooden dolls were moving.

i will post saterdaynight some nice scans smile

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:46 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
Akuma is faster then Cammy. And cammy is one of the fastest characters in the game.

in sf alpha you couldn't see him moving, the only thing what you could see was that the wooden dolls were moving.

Moving so fast you can't see someone is so common in japanese video games and anime; you've got to post more than that shin remy.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:49 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shin_remy

Yeah I saw him doing it, it still doesn't mean he's faster than Yoshi. No seriously. Have you seen his teleportation moves?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 05:49 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

yeah i see what youre heading at samishe smile

Old Post May 18th, 2006 06:54 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile Yoshi is taugh.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 07:00 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im basing my opinion omn the victor through feats from the games and oevrall gameplay. And, basign it on that, I think SF will win. Their moves in general are just so much more destructive, Ryu does like, a hundred kicks in like five seconds as well as shoot huge beams of energy out of his palms. Tekken fighters do seemingly slow moving kicks (I knwo their faster if they were fighting in real life) and punches. Throw in a few completely boring throws and you'ev basicly described the entire fighting list of the tekken characters. hell in tekken 4...or 5... theior were only like four people in the entire game who could use beams.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 08:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Beams arent everything roll eyes (sarcastic) I know one who can destroy mountains big grin Feng Wei, he's mighty damn powerfull

Old Post May 19th, 2006 05:25 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Im basing my opinion omn the victor through feats from the games and oevrall gameplay. And, basign it on that, I think SF will win. Their moves in general are just so much more destructive, Ryu does like, a hundred kicks in like five seconds as well as shoot huge beams of energy out of his palms. Tekken fighters do seemingly slow moving kicks (I knwo their faster if they were fighting in real life) and punches. Throw in a few completely boring throws and you'ev basicly described the entire fighting list of the tekken characters. hell in tekken 4...or 5... theior were only like four people in the entire game who could use beams.

You can't base you opinion of who's attacks more powerfull by the gameplay. In SF there are more lightning effects but it doesn't mean their attacks are stronger. And about speed you must haven't played Tekken for long enough. Steve's punches are faster than anything Honda could dream about.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 09:34 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riddle me this Sam, if I didn't play Tekken, than why did I say like 5 times abotu the stuff I noticed WHEN playing tekkin. And I play as Steve every once in awhile (I like his doding ability) and I don think he could beat Honda...

Old Post May 19th, 2006 10:43 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

obviously SF wins i mean come on now how the hell do you die of one huge explosion? you know how many times explosions happen in Sf that attack each other happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6y...p;search=tekken

Ryu, Akuma, Ken, ECt. would of survived that easily.

Thats not my only reason BTW

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 10:56 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Riddle me this Sam, if I didn't play Tekken, than why did I say like 5 times abotu the stuff I noticed WHEN playing tekkin. And I play as Steve every once in awhile (I like his doding ability) and I don think he could beat Honda...

Sorry, didn't wanted to often you. Still there is nothing that proves that SF attacks are more powerfull than Tekken's.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:06 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JacopeX
obviously SF wins i mean come on now how the hell do you die of one huge explosion? you know how many times explosions happen in Sf that attack each other happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6y...p;search=tekken

Ryu, Akuma, Ken, ECt. would of survived that easily.

Thats not my only reason BTW

So did survived Heihachi, seriously man, the only reason why SF wins is because they got a lot more characters.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:10 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Sam Z
So did survived Heihachi, seriously man, the only reason why SF wins is because they got a lot more characters.

Nope. SF wins because they have guys like Gill, Akuma, Oro and Bison whose abilities are just a little bit unfair in the given circumstances.

When you really look at it...it's not fair.

Whoah!

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:20 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nope. SF wins because they have guys like Gill, Akuma, Oro and Bison whose abilities are just a little bit unfair in the given circumstances.

When you really look at it...it's not fair.

If you compare some basic characters from SF and Tekken like Ryu with Jin or Fei Long with Forest Law SF ain't gonna win for sure. If you want to compare Akuma or Bison with somebody than compare them to Jinpachi, True Ogre or the Devil. SF only advantage is in greater amount of characters.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:27 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I believe Ryu can/will defeat Jin without trouble.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 20th, 2006 03:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Actually I believe Ryu will defeat Jin without trouble.

Well I don't

Old Post May 20th, 2006 03:40 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Good, and I wish to agree with you about disagreeing. =)

We already had the Ryu vs Jin debate.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Good, and I wish to agree with you about disagreeing. =)

We already had the Ryu vs Jin debate.

Yep, so lets keep this general "SF vs Tekken" discussion...

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:14 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

My face hurts.

And Im not offended, so its ok.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:18 PM