KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Lily/James

Lily/James
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

You type it up on word then copy and paste it into the box. You just save as it then add onto it

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 05:29 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 10:37 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

They all walked down to Filches room. Everyone went in except James and Lily. Filch the care taker was giving them both a dirty look. “The two of you weren’t at detention yesterday. Why would that be hmm?

James and Lily were just looking at each other. Lily was just about to speak, very close to tears but James beat her to it.

“Excuse me Sir?” He said in a deadly cold tone. “Lily just lost both her parents and she didn’t feel like going to detention. So-“

Whatever he was going to say was cut off due to what Filch said next.

“I was under the impression that I was giving the orders as to what all of you do in my detention Potter.” Growled Filch. “Now get to work Evans, or we go straight to the Headmaster.” Said Filch in a triumphed voice. He saw that Evans was very close to tears now and had a satisfied grin upon his ugly mug. “I’m going to step out for a minute or two and I had better se-“ Filch stopped cause he had just saw a piece of parchment in Potter’s pocket and asked him to hand it over.

James took the piece of parchment out of his pocket and handed it over to Filch.

Filch didn’t know what Potter would keep an old piece of parchment for but finally figured it out. So he took it with him so that he could inspect it.

Lily broke into tears, shaking all over. James just held her in his arms, comforting her.

Snape was just sniggering quietly in the background.

Sirius saw this and walked up to him, held him by the rim of his robes and punched him in the face.

James turned around to see what all the commotion was about, but Lily didn’t, she just stayed snuggled up to James.

Sirius just informed James on what Snivelles had just did and James wasn’t impressed, so he just gave him an extra days work of detention.

Snape was fuming on the inside but managed to hold his tongue.

In the meantime Filch came back and saw that they weren’t working and took points from Gryffindore and Slytheren. He also managed to give Evans a hard time about her crying.

She got out of James’s embrace. “FINE!” she said as she got up to leave. “WHATEVER! I’M OUT OF HERE!” she roared at Filch the caretaker, now really breaking down and crying. So she just stormed out of Filches office, James running to catch up with her.

Sirius gave Snape such a huge death glare. He could see that Snivelles was roaring with laughter. He just wanted to wipe that laughter straight off of his greasy ugly face. So just walked straight up to him and hexed him, giving him a warning look. Look that said: ‘If you ever laugh at her again you’ll regret it look’.

Snape just backed away a bit. Knowing that he couldn’t do anything against Black when he was in actual fact disarmed. He hated Black so much. Hated the fact that he tried to kill him in his 6th year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He also hated the fact that he was in debt too Potter. How he hated, loathed and despised him. He could see that Black was keeping a very close watch on him and watching his every move.

Sometime later Mr. Filch came back with the Headmaster and the Deputy Headmistress.

“Where are Mr. Potter and Miss Evans?” asked Professor Magonigal in a low and dangerous voice.

“I don’t know where they are.” Answered Sirius in a would be calm voice.

Magonigal eyed Sirius suspiciously, like she suspected that Black wasn’t telling the truth and telling a great big lie. She eyed both Black and Snape gestured for the two of them to follow her. She looked behind her and noticed that Snape was lagging behind. “Hurry up Mr. Snape before I hand you a detention. She then noticed Sirius smirking. “Do you find this funny Mr. Black?”
“Oh no Professor.” Said Sirius smirking, trying to charm his way out of this. “I’m just merely looking at what a pretty lovely face you have.” He said in his most charming flirtatious voice. “Cause you are the most prettiest woman I have seen in all my life.” He said, battering his eyes at her.

Professor Magonial just looked at him and rolled her eyes.

“Mr. Black, you are well on your way to receive yet another detention. Keep up what your doing and I can assure you that you will get one.”

At the mention of this Sirius just held his tongue.

Where as Dumbledor just had a bemused look upon his face.

They all followed Professor Magonial while she set off to go and find Mr. Potter and Miss Evans. In the end they all found them in the Griffendor Common Room.

By the look of things James and Lily knew by the look on Professor Magonigals face that the two of them were both in very serious trouble.

Magonigal led them all to her office, Dumbledor in tow. She gestured for all the students to sit down so she could have a serious talk to them.

All the students looked downcast as to what was going to take place.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 10:50 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It was VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!!!! I like the length, *wink*wink*. I know, I know but im just saying this because in Harry Potter lingo you would say it a lot. Gryffindor,Slytherin, McGonagall, and Dumbledore. Please don't hurt me. I'm just trying to help.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:45 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was so so so so good, post more soon.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:00 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx iluvhpsomuch1 7, i no dat i keep getting them wrong, thanx for correcting me in spelling them correctly and im glad that the both of you's are enjoying the story. thanx for the comments.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:24 AM
Sirius_Rulez

oh and iluvhpsomuch1 7 could u also plz tell me how to spell Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff? thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:34 AM
Brit531

You spelled Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff right. I know I am not iluvhpsomuch1 7, but they are correct in spelling how you spelled them on here

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:21 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:20 AM
Brit531

Hopefully you will post soon because I want to find out what happens next

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:25 PM
Sirius_Rulez

yep, im working on it right now, just trying to make a good length

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:54 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yes!! Post more soon!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:19 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

k, im done now and ready to post more

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:41 AM
Sirius_Rulez

James just stared at her and waited for what was to come.

“Mr. Potter and Miss Evans, I would have expected better from the two of you. Need I remind the two of you that the both of you are both Head Boy and Girl.”
“Bu-“
“Don’t interrupt me Miss Evans, that’s very rood of you.”

Lily just gawked at her, opened her mouth to say something then closed it.

After some Time Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall ushered them all to their deomentries, making everyone worse off then when they had come in except for one, Snape. He didn’t feel bad at all.

Both of the Professors made sure that Lily went off to the girl’s deomentries and James to his. James hated to leave Lily all by herself, due to the fact that she had absolutely no friends at all, no girlfriends to comfort her like girlfriends usually do. He went and told Remus on what supposedly took place. Remus said that Lily shouldn’t be by herself at a time like this. James agreed, but what could he do? He had to do something; he couldn’t just stand here and do nothing. James also told him that heaps of students hated her and that if she hadn’t anyone who cared about her that she would just go and do something supposedly stupid. Remus agreed with him 100%. Not only had he told Remus this but Sirius also. He was really worried about her, worried about the fact of what she might do if he wasn’t there to comfort her in her time of need. He let out a huge sigh; he was her only friend as well as Sirius and Remus. He hadn’t seen Peter in a while and kept wondering where he might be. Well he was going to help out Lily no matter what. He took off his glasses and put them on the bedside cabinet and tried to get to sleep but unfortunately sleep wouldn’t exactly come that easily. He tried again but ended with the same result. So he sat up and thought for a while. Unfortunately James Potter couldn’t sleep at all that night.

None of them could sleep. That is to say that Sirius and Remus. They sat up thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

In what felt like the middle of the night the three occupants awake could hear a noise outside their dorm so all three stood up to investigate. All three of them walked very quietly to the lower dorms so as not to wake anyone up. They were all investigating when suddenly Peter came into view. “Hello” squeaked Peter, looking nervously about the room.

James, Sirius and Remus just all stared at each other.

“So” said Remus with a questioning glance at Peter. “Where have you been? We haven’t seen you in a while.”

“Well…erm” he said really nervously, his voice sounding really quite scared, giving a nervous little laugh. Peter looked straight at his three friends and saw that they were a bit suspicious. “I-Er. I spent some extra holidays with my er mother.

James, Sirius and Remus all just looked at each other and figured that that was good enough for them.

Peter ascended the stairs and entered the boys dorm. He looked around and was glad to be back.

All the other three ascended the stairs in tow. All four of them just talked and catched up.

In the morning all four of them went down to the Great Hall and all heard murmurs in the hall dew to Peters return. Peter was getting really nervous with all the stairs he was receiving.

They all went and sat down in their usual seats. James kept on looking about but couldn’t spot Evans. All he knew was that he had to see her soon. After all, she didn’t have any friends. He then saw his owl Taro swoop down and land on the table. So he leant forward and undid the letter from his owl, releasing it from its burden. He didn’t know why but somehow he was dreading what the actual letter would say.

Dear Mr. Potter,
I am sorry to inform you that both of your parents are dead. Dew to the fact that they were trying to help some other Muggles in trouble.
First some Aouors went to their house to see if they were there but unfortunately they were not. They than went in search to investigate some other places and found their dead bodies. They were just lying there, dead and motionless.
From Deputy Headmistress, Professor M. McGonagall.

James just sat there motionless, not knowing what to think. All his life both his parents had been there for him, but now they were both gone. Never to be seen or heard of ever again. And for some weird reason crying was beyond him. He just couldn’t cry.

All his three friends just looked at him and Sirius just said, “Hey Prongs, are you all right mate?” To Sirius James just looked so empty of all life. All the time he was just so full of it but now it was just all gone.

James tried to speak to his best friend. He opened his mouth but no words came out. It was like he had just forgotten how to speak and needed to be taught all over again. He then heard Sirius ask if he could read the letter he had just read. He couldn’t produce any form of words.

Sirius just took the letter anyway and began with or without his friends consent.
He just could not believe what he had just read. James’s parents both dead. He was outraged. They were both just like parents to him. Cause he new he had none of his own, both of his parents had just disowned him, didn’t want anything do with him. He didn’t want anyone to know, not even James that he was in actual fact rather quite jealous of his brother Regulus. His brother had got all the attention where as he just got none. I f anything ever went wrong in the Black household it was just all his fault, never his brothers, Regulus. And then there was James. And yes he was also jealous of him as well. He had such loving parents, parents who actually cared for him where as his were just really disappointed. But he would never tell him, he would never tell James that he was jealous of him.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:41 AM
Sirius_Rulez

plz tell me wat yous all think. does it need improvement, was it good or bad?. thanx yalls

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It was really good!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:40 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:02 AM
Brit531

That was really good post more soon

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:11 PM
Sirius_Rulez

James was really slow in getting up and there was no kind of emotion upon his face. He left the great hall and took his lead in the nice fresh air, the wind cascading upon his face. He had no purpose in where he was currently going and just went wherever his legs happen to lead him.

He ended amongst the giant squid and slowly sat upon the soft green grass and stared off into space.

He liked it near the giant squid cause it was nice and quiet with no noise whatsoever.

The other three however were really worried about their other friend. They all had a mission to try and cheer him and Evans up.

Peter on the other hand said he was needed elsewhere. The other two asked as to why he needed to go and Peter tried to say the best exclamation he could muster. So he just walked to where he needed to be and was on his way.

Sirius and Remus just looked at each other and wondered where he had to go in such a hurry and just shrugged both their shoulders.

So Remus said that he would try and consult Lily while he go and see whether he could go and help James.

So Remus set off at a brisk pace and set off towards the Gryffindor common room and headed towards the boys dorm to retrieve James’s invisibility cloak. He didn’t want to know what James would do if he ever found out but he had to do this. Had to do it for Lily since James couldn’t really do anything in the state he was currently in. On the other hand he knew that James would one day thank him for what he was about to do. And then there was the guilt, the guilt to which he was doing was wrong but on the other hand he was actually doing James a favour cause then Lily wouldn’t be looking after herself and would probably let herself starve to death.

Remus covered himself with James’s invisibility cloak and descended the boy’s dorm and headed over towards the girls and snuck his way in there. When he got inside he noticed that Lily was in an outright state. He didn’t like what he saw; he saw her lying upon her bed with her fists clenched into tight balls. She was sprawled across the bed crying pitifully on the bed.

After seeing that she was the only occupant in the room Remus slowly took off the invisibility cloak and strode over towards her bed and sat down beside her and asked if she was alright.

Lily slowly lifted her head to see that Remus just spoke to her. Out of nowhere Lily just put her whole weight upon Remus and hugged him like a lost child.

Remus was beside himself, what was he to do? This was his friend’s girlfriend and yet she was hurting really badly so he just wrapped his strong arms around her slim back and hugged her back, comforting her as best he could. He stayed like that for a while until he was satisfied that she was all right to pull out of her embrace and talk to her. He tried talking to her and found that she was in a small world of her own. Remus kept on insisting that she eat something to maintain her strength and look after herself, if not for anyone than for James himself. He pulled her to her feet and brought her to the hall. She wasn’t really resisting that much and he thought it good that she didn’t put up much of a fight. He told her to eat something. And after much persisting she complied and got a bite of something and brought it to her mouth. To her food was just sickening and to her food just tasted like led, she was chewing repeatedly and swallowed it down. Disgusting she thought making a horrid face.

Sirius just walked over to his best friend and sat down beside him, telling him that it was all right to cry and that he needed to get it out of his system but he just wouldn’t. He was really worried about him and thought that it wasn’t good that he kept all his hurt and sorrow bottled up inside of him. He put the palm of his hand upon James’s shoulder.

A short while after, James just shrugged Sirius’s hand off of him with great success. “Leave me alone!” He screamed, kicking at a dead piece of grass to try and blow off some steam. He stormed into the great hall and ran towards the boy’s dorms, slumping on one of the couches and just screamed at the top of his lungs, not caring if anyone heard, he didn’t really give a stuff. He fell off the couch and broke down crying, his insides cringing with the effort, his breathing ragged. Who cares he thought! He really cares!

of course I was

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:25 AM
Brit531

that was really good. Post more soon so I can see what happens next

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:29 PM