KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hypothetical vs thread

Hypothetical vs thread
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by He-guy88
nice story i say juggs won

Me too, but I was trying to leave it a little open ended.

Whoah!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:48 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Me too, but I was trying to leave it a little open ended.

well it works and its veary creativ id do my gl storie that i wrote but it would take a year and a day to type it its like twice as long as my other (both parts) storie

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 28th, 2006 06:02 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

smile
wow great fights everyone!!!! big grin I'm glad I started this thread, half of you should write for Marvel..............

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:55 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Which half though shifty

Old Post May 28th, 2006 11:57 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

That's harsh big grin

so tell me, what stories have you contributed????? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Ugh, Well Bullseye versus Daredevil & foggy nelson (kinda stick out tongue)

and its not harsh at all lol, your the one whos harsh stick out tongue so half us them cant work for marvel..sad mean will

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:39 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Mr.V
Ugh, Well Bullseye versus Daredevil & foggy nelson (kinda stick out tongue)

and its not harsh at all lol, your the one whos harsh stick out tongue so half us them cant work for marvel..sad mean will

stick out tongue ..............shut up stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:35 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Xavier, Emma frost, Psylocke vs Shadow King (astral plane)

Xavier walks into a huge old mansion. Old fashioned ornaments and and stained glass windows decorate the setting. Shadow King bursts through a window. He is at least twice Xavier's height and brandishing two huge swords.

No words are spoken. Shadow King raises the sword above Xavier's head and brings it down. at the last second Xavier presses his open hands against the sword, stopping its path from hitting him.

Emma Frost and Psylocke jump through the doors, both brandishing swords. Shadow King points his hand at Betsy. Lightning shoots from his hand and hits a screaming psylocke, sending her flying through the doors. Xavier stretches out his arms like Mr Fantastic catching Psylocke from falling into nothingness outside the mansion.

Emma produces boxing gloves on her fists and repeatedly punches Shadow King. Shadow king appears to stumble for a second then he laughs as he plunges his hand into Emma's stomach. There is no wound but Emma starts turning the same colour as the Shadow King.

Xavier screams out it protest and throws Betsy, like a fastball special, toward shadow King. Shadow king swats Betsy aside like a fly.

Xavier produces a huge glowing sword. He cuts off the hand that was in Emma's stomach. For a second Emma's eyes glow purple like Shadow King's eyes. Then she reverts to normal.

Shadow king immediately grows his hand back. He throws a spear at Xavier. Xavier makes the floor of the mansion raise up in the way of the spears path sending it off course.

Betsy and Emma both stab Shadow King at the same. He screams and punches both of them. Xavier grabs the ground and flicks it up like a bed sheet. The force sends shadow king flying back out the window he came from. At the last second he digs his Claws into the window frame but Psylocke jumps forwards and plunges her Psychic knife into his head, causing him to fall away into the nothingness of the astral plane.

They all breathe a sigh of relief except Emma whose eyes have begun to glow purple again..............

Winners : Xavier, Emma Frost, Psylocke.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:56 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by willRules
I have never heard of Majestic before, is this the same guy as on this link????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Majestic
Thats the one.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:09 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i love doing this. thank you for finally starting a fun thread like this!

Ghost Rider vs. Apocalypse

public parking garage.

both meet in the garage and start:
Apoc blasts GR away with a telekinetic blast. GR flies through a support column and lands on the ground. He gets up and sumones his Hellfire Motorcycle and starts racing strait toward Apoc. GR whips his chain at Apoc, who ducks, and the chain wraps around a column adjacent to GR. He pulls on the chain, swinging him on the motorcycle around and on a collision course with Apoc. He stretches to his full body's length, then kicks forward the back wheel of the motorcycle, totally obliterating Apoc's jaw and causing a small explosion of hellfire. This happened in 5 seconds. Apoc flies through the back wall and out onto the street. GR land the bike, skids, and blasts toward Apoc on the street. GR swing the chain overhand at Apoc, who quickly snatches it and tugs, yanking GR of the bike, over Apoc's head, and further across the street. However, the motorcycle is still going, and rams Apoc in the back. GR leaps up onto his now airborne bike and lands, but not before Apoc gets pissed and launches an all out energy blast, blowing GR into the coffee shop across the street. By the now the place is flaming, and Apoc charges and starts beating the crap outa GR, who retaliates with some hellfire to no avail. Then, GR ducks a punch and catches the fist with his chain, loops it, and pulls it over his shoulder; slinging Apoc down hard on the ground, sending up plenty of rubble. Apoc tries to get up, and GR helps by kneeing him in the stomach, then (while both are in the air) GR slams his fist down on Apoc's forehead, landing his body back out onto the street. Apoc kicks GR away, grabs a passing car, and throws it, sending GR back to get more coffee. Apoc approaches the shop, assuming GR to be under the car. The car explodes partially blinding Apoc and making him step back. The explosion, set off by GR, provides cover for a quick leap over Apoc's head; when GR swings his chain around Apoc's neck and catches the flying end. All he does is pull with both hands and Apoc's neck is severed in a blaze of hellfire.

Ghost Rider wins.

Last edited by UltimateStryfe on May 28th, 2006 at 02:20 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:18 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
i love doing this. thank you for finally starting a fun thread like this!

Ghost Rider vs. Apocalypse

public parking garage.

both meet in the garage and start:
Apoc blasts GR away with a telekinetic blast. GR flies through a support column and lands on the ground. He gets up and sumones his Hellfire Motorcycle and starts racing strait toward Apoc. GR whips his chain at Apoc, who ducks, and the chain wraps around a column adjacent to GR. He pulls on the chain, swinging him on the motorcycle around and on a collision course with Apoc. He stretches to his full body's length, then kicks forward the back wheel of the motorcycle, totally obliterating Apoc's jaw and causing a small explosion of hellfire. This happened in 5 seconds. Apoc flies through the back wall and out onto the street. GR land the bike, skids, and blasts toward Apoc on the street. GR swing the chain overhand at Apoc, who quickly snatches it and tugs, yanking GR of the bike, over Apoc's head, and further across the street. However, the motorcycle is still going, and rams Apoc in the back. GR leaps up onto his now airborne bike and lands, but not before Apoc gets pissed and launches an all out energy blast, blowing GR into the coffee shop across the street. By the now the place is flaming, and Apoc charges and starts beating the crap outa GR, who retaliates with some hellfire to no avail. Then, GR ducks a punch and catches the fist with his chain, loops it, and pulls it over his shoulder; slinging Apoc down hard on the ground, sending up plenty of rubble. Apoc tries to get up, and GR helps by kneeing him in the stomach, then (while both are in the air) GR slams his fist down on Apoc's forehead, landing his body back out onto the street. Apoc kicks GR away, grabs a passing car, and throws it, sending GR back to get more coffee. Apoc approaches the shop, assuming GR to be under the car. The car explodes partially blinding Apoc and making him step back. The explosion, set off by GR, provides cover for a quick leap over Apoc's head; when GR swings his chain around Apoc's neck and catches the flying end. All he does is pull with both hands and Apoc's neck is severed in a blaze of hellfire.

Ghost Rider wins.

No problem big grin I enjoy creating the stories as well

great story by the way eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:28 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i'll do another.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:30 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

SOB! muther f***ing computer!!!!!!! it f***ing froze in the middle of my post!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:54 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Ultimate Bar Fight! (i hate having to type this twice)
Bar
Logan sitting at counter, Johnny Blaze in booth, and Venom walks in. Wolvy kicks off the counter into Venom and gets kicked into the roof. GR breaks venom's back and throws him into the counter then gets slashed into the front of the bar. Wolvy drops down onto Venom and catapults him into the back wall with his legs. the counter flies knocking both to the front. Venom slashes, wolvy lunges, goes throught he symbiote, and into GR. that's cause Eddie is in the back. GR side kicks Wolvy out of the bar and lights up the place with hellfire, incinerating all but a small part of the Venom. GR walks out side and Wolvy lungs and gets put down, GR's right leg on wolby's left arm. Wolvy stabs that leg, his claws get red hot, he pulls them out, and fire shoots out of the leg into wolvy's face. Wolvy kicks GR down the street and gets up, then gets run over by the Motorcycle. Ghost Rider leaves.

Venom loses.

woulda been better if the freakin' computer would work!

Last edited by UltimateStryfe on May 28th, 2006 at 03:06 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:00 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by batdude123
Batdude then swiftly dodges the gunfire and He-guy ends up with a face full of bat knock out gas.

im immune to knock out gas im a class 1,000,000,000 mutant i turn u to vapors haha

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:50 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

bullcrap.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:56 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

bullcrap.

Do u challange me i turn u to a littel girl with man hair on ur chest,back and face and now when u go out to places u'll be uncomfurtable so haha
that ill teach u

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:12 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

that was, um, stupid.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:13 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

that was, um, stupid.

yeah i know hay i saw ur gr in the rpg im namor and aquaman if u dident know my screen name on their is sea king

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:33 PM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

yeah, i figured. jugg66666 is there too. is it new or something cause there ain't alot going on there?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:37 PM