KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7th book, my way

7th book, my way
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

do u mean am i going to post soon than that is yes and do u think i really need the wedding i hat writing weddings

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

do wateva you want!!! by the way i did mean are you going to post soon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:18 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

can you give me some ideas i really dont know what to post

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:23 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i don't know!!! maybe you could go on to tell about wat ginny did after harry told her or something like that??

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:28 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks d-fly girl any more suggestions

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:11 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

nope!!! sorry!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 02:46 AM
Brit531

thanks

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:20 PM
Brit531

I know that I said the wedding would be the next day, but I needed another day to go….

Ginny was shocked by what she just heard. ‘What did he mean by first finding these, how many are there, will Harry die doing this, and will Harry leave her again?’ Ginny thought until someone started talking to here.

“Gin, are you alright?” Ron asked with a look of shock and worry on his face.
“I’m fine,” answered Ginny, “Harry what do you mean first finding them then killing Voldmort?”
“Well, if you don’t find them first then Voldmort can come back. It is like he was immortal.”
“How many are there?”
“There was 6, but now there is 4 and I bet your next question is what are they.”
“Not exactly, but since you said that now you can tell me what they are.”
“The believed horcruxes are Hufflepuff’s goblet, something from Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, his snake Nagini, and a locket. The ones we found already and destroyed are the diary you found in your first year, and the ring that Dumbledore found.”
“Oh, Hermione, Ron can I talk to Harry?”
“Sure, go ahead.”
“Alone,”
“k, we will be downstairs when your done.” Hermione said, “Harry, don’t make her cry.” said in a whisper.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Harry said scared of what she might say.
“Don’t leave me again.”
“What do you mean.”
“Don’t leave me in the middle of the school year or the rest of the summer.”
“Ginny,” Harry taking her into his arms feeling her wet tears through his shirt, “I will never leave you again and I don’t plan on it. Remember what I promised you. I will finish this year, but I am going to ask Mcgonagal if I can leave during the year. I will come back and I am guessing your wondering if I might die?”
“Yes, that was something else I wanted to know.” Ginny said while tears were running down her face.
“I’m am not sure, but if I do I don’t want you crying over me because I am died. I want you crying over me because…… I don’t know.” Harry said leading Ginny over to the bed so they can sit and talk because he knew that this could take a few hours.

A couple hours later.
“Ginny, Harry dinner is ready.”
“Are you hungry? Or do you want to talk more?”
“I am not going to make you miss another meal because of talking. I will make you miss another meal because I want to spend time with only you, but I know you are hungry and so am I so lets eat.” Ginny said with a laugh.

When they got down to the kitchen they were surprised to see the whole order ,or what is left of it, in the living room sitting and talking to each other. Harry thought that they were talking about how to defeat Voldmort, but instead they were talking about the wedding that will be held tomorrow.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:25 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was good, i like it. plz keep posting

of course I was

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:52 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

well I have the next part almost done so I will be posting real soon

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:44 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thats good. cant wait

of course I was

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:30 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

well, i would have posted today if my computer didnt go and delete everything I had, but I will write from memory and should be up in two days time. So, get ready for the post. LOL

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:27 PM
hplver4life

i'm ready, i'm ready i'm ready, i'm ready
lol

POST!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:10 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i hate it when computers just delete everything its just such a drag, its happened to me loads of times lol. its just so annoying. anyway i cant wait for da next post.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:57 AM
Brit531

“Harry wake up, wake up.” Ron said trying to wake Harry with as much force as possible.

“What do you want?” Harry asked looking at his bedside clock, “It is 3 a.m. what so you want?”

“Actually Ginny, Hermione, and I set this up. You are going to trade places with Hermione so we can talk so you and Ginny can talk. She really needs to talk to you about something”

“Do you know what she wants to talk about? She has been distant ever since Bill and Fleur’s wedding.”

“No I don’t mate, but go”

“K, I’m going.” Harry said leaving the room as quiet as possible. While walking down to Ginny’s room he saw Hermione and said hi to her and she looked real happy. When he got to Ginny’s room she looked kind of worried and happy at the same time. Harry had never seen her like this and it made him worried as well.

“Hey, what is wrong or is there nothing wrong because you look, well, kind of worried? Harry said sitting next to his girlfriend, Ginny.

“Oh, I’m fine, but I need to tell you something?”

“What is it?”

“Well, the night before the wedding I had a dream about…… you and……. Voldmort and he…… he was trying to.” Ginny couldn’t say anything else and she could feel tears running down her face, but Harry knew what happened at the end of the dream because on the same night he had the same type of dream, but it was reversed. Instead of him dieing he saw the one he truly loved die right in front of his eyes.

“Gin, Ginny don’t worry that isn’t going to happen, but do you want to know something? I had the same exact dream, but instead of me dieing it was you.” Now Harry could feel tears run down his face, but his tears were hot and at that moment his scare began to burn.
“Harry, what is wrong?” Ginny asked, “I’m going to get Ron and Hermione I will be right back!!” Ginny ran as fast as she could to Ron’s room where Hermione and Ginny were, but when she got in there they were asleep so she got them to wake up.

“Hermione, Ron something is wrong with Harry.”

“What!!!” Hermione and Ron said together while leaving the room, but by the time they got there Harry was gone. So, they looked around everywhere, but saw no sign of Harry.

“Where could he have gone?” Ginny asked Hermione and Ron looking real worried, but when they looked again they finally said they would wake up Mr. and Mrs. Weasley to tell them what had happened.

“Mom, Dad wake up Harry is gone.” Ginny and Ron said pulling there parents out of their beds.

“What!! Harry is gone.” Mrs. Weasley said.

“Well, I was talking to him about a dream I had, but then he fell to the floor holding his scare and then I said I would go get Hermione and Ron and when we got there he was gone.”

“Where were Ron and Hermione?” Mr. Weasley asked.

“We were in the kitchen getting something to eat.” Hermione said before anyone could say anything.

“We have to find him!!!!!” Ginny said beginning to get scared her dream might actually come true.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:00 AM
Brit531

Yeah it worked it worked

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:00 AM
Sirius_Rulez

it was really good and i really liked the part when u made Harry dissappeare

of course I was

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:09 AM
Brit531

thanks, i might add a new character to it I always wanted to. Should I?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:23 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It's your story... and I think it would be a good idea!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:25 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i think adding a new character would be gr8. go for it

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:58 AM