KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sonic vs Kerby

Sonic vs Kerby
Started by: White Reeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

kirby floats in the air and then suck sonic up or drops on him.

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:48 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

What the f**k?

Please tell me you're joking.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:28 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
What might be more accurate would be the following:

-Kirby tries to suck sonic in, Sonic avoids the vacuum and hits Kirby from behind/above.
-Kirby runs away, Sonic hits him...
-Kirby jumps, and turns stone just as sonic is under him... Sonic runs out from under Kirby long before Kirby can hit him.
-Sonic wins...

Kirby just isn't going to be fast enough to suck Sonic in.

dude..
1. if sonic goes for kirby first, it'll be too late, at a close enough range, kirby's suck-copy attack is unavoidable
2. if he went behind kirby while he's sucking, he gets sucked in..
3. sonic thinks a a normal speed, even if his perception doesn't..if kirby timed it right, sonic will be moving too fast to avoid kirby's stone attack, so sonic gets flattened..

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

what if he sucked in sonic would his stone attack be faster?

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:37 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by MadMel
dude..
1. if sonic goes for kirby first, it'll be too late, at a close enough range, kirby's suck-copy attack is unavoidable
3. sonic thinks a a normal speed, even if his perception doesn't..if kirby timed it right, sonic will be moving too fast to avoid kirby's stone attack, so sonic gets flattened..
Dude...

1. Why would Sonic run straight into Kirby's mouth? Unavoidable? roll eyes (sarcastic) If that's true, then why can't Kirby instantly suck in all the Boss characters and copy them?

2. You're telling me that Kirby's suck attack is 360 degrees? What game is that from?

3. You've no proof for this at all. Regardless, Sonic IS faster and more agile than Kirby by quite a margin. Chances are good that Kirby's stone attack will be connecting with nothing.

Sonic holds the advatage here, through speed and agility. *shrugs*

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:02 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

If stonned kirby was falling on sonics direction, sonic would create a tornado and send kirby flying to oblivion...sonic has a bounce attack which is far better than kirbys stone drop thingy...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:36 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

dude..

1: No, in fact, it's quite avoidable. Kirby can only suck enemies in when his mouth is open, which leaves me with a theory that the sucking ability has a particular range in width which may or may not be able to suck him in. Of course, that's assuming that Kirby and Sonic start out at point blank and Kirby's completely prepared and Sonic isn't, unrealistic.

2: Unrealistic, and it's reeks of "Fanboyism 101".

3: Wait a minute, is it me or are you contradicting yourself? First off, what makes you think that Kirby will drop fast enough to hit Sonic. Second, what makes you think Sonic wouldn't pull off a Homing Attack as soon as Kirby reverts to his regular state, give me a break.

You're expectations for Kirby are huge, and he ain't gonna fufill them to the 't'. He might give Sonic a little something unexpected and entertaining, but I don't think he'll force Sonic into his "serious mode".

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 05:29 PM
Lord Saboteur is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

dude..

1. MetaKnight avoided it. And MetaKnight is about the same height as Kirby.
2. So Kirby's mouth is 360 degrees?
3. So Sonic spent his entire life running at the speed of sound and isn't use to thinking fast?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:07 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
1: No, in fact, it's quite avoidable. Kirby can only suck enemies in when his mouth is open, which leaves me with a theory that the sucking ability has a particular range in width which may or may not be able to suck him in. Of course, that's assuming that Kirby and Sonic start out at point blank and Kirby's completely prepared and Sonic isn't, unrealistic.

2: Unrealistic, and it's reeks of "Fanboyism 101".

3: Wait a minute, is it me or are you contradicting yourself? First off, what makes you think that Kirby will drop fast enough to hit Sonic. Second, what makes you think Sonic wouldn't pull off a Homing Attack as soon as Kirby reverts to his regular state, give me a break.

You're expectations for Kirby are huge, and he ain't gonna fufill them to the 't'. He might give Sonic a little something unexpected and entertaining, but I don't think he'll force Sonic into his "serious mode".

1. i was joking...JEEZE!!! WHAT does it take to get a few laughs from this place??...
2. was joking.
3. joking.
4. there is no 't' in 'fufill' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerbeast911
I WILL STRIKE AGAIN

wait doesnt kirby have powers of his own like shape shifting in one of his games he gets the power to shape shift. messed also i think kirby would win.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:24 AM
killerbeast911 is currently offline Click here to Send killerbeast911 a Private Message Find more posts by killerbeast911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i dont, i was only kidden..sonic'll pwn kirby...unless hes in SSBB, then me as kirby pwns sonic evil face

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:32 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

i dont, i was only kidden..sonic'll pwn kirby...unless hes in SSBB, then me as kirby pwns sonic evil face

Nah. SSBM isn't cannon so don't bring that up. Sonic pwns Kirby end of story.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 07:46 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yeah....ok..let this one die..

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:04 AM