KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » mario vs ganondorf

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
mario 4 36.36%
ganondorf 7 63.64%
draw 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mario vs ganondorf
Started by: elivanchu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
WTF?!

not Luigi

ninja

It's too late! We have arrived. . .

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 07:00 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Ok ESB, just to continue the Ganon debate.

Zelda says when she tosses the Ocarina to open the door of time doesn't she? Now why the heck would that protect the triforce? It actually opens the path to the triforce. Navi runs forward to the Master Sword and Link picks it up and all that shit. They clearly wanted him to pick it up, since opening the door would be stupid, just doing that then don't do shit. And since everyone keeps on saying "you need the master sword", "take the master sword and.....", they clearly wanted him to have it. And no one complained when Link took it, no one said he acted by his own instincts.....

Now tell me why the heck a Ganondorf without the triforce of power is turned into stone by the master sword, and why the hell it is the only thing that can truly kill him? A normal person would be dead by that strike to the head, but Ganondorf didn't die, he was only imprissoned, as always. The thing is that Link always weakens him more and more during the fights, in the end Ganondorf is tired as hell and then he is either captured or (in the end) killed by a silver arrow.

And what the hell does this "the triforce gives him immunity to damage, nothing else" have to do with this anyway? He has the triforce in his own grasp, that's like saying Seprioth wouldn't have his sword because it isn't a part of him. No one has debated that Ganondorf is a strong without the triforce, but does it really matter? I belive Ganondorf is only killable by the master sword yes, but even IF I was wrong, does that change anything? No, since it is in his possesion..... So what is the deal?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 11:35 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

mario cant hurt ganondorf without master sword, silver arrows or light arrowsbig grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:50 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

^

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:02 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

^
^

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:06 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

I love Mario, but he doesnt stand a chance this time. R.I.P

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:36 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ok, supposing mario can get the master sword, he's still got very little chance of beating gannon, link had the gear for the job and its still a tough fight, i love mario and all his games but he's no way up to beating a foe as powerful as gannon

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:32 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

No one but the Hero of Time could even wield the master sword to it's true power, that's what the legend said....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:34 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ok, so mario really is screwed, gannon 100% probablity

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:54 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote