KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Predator

Master Chief vs Predator
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Master Chief vs Predator

normal warrior predator with: shoulder cannon, 18" wrist blades, combi-stick, smart disk, medium armor, bio helmet with all visions, cloak, & medikit.

this is Master Chief Spartan 117 off of HALO 2 with: dual M7 SMG's w/ 5 extra clips for each, M90 8 gauge shotgun with 24 extra shells, and an overshield.

who wins??

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 03:48 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Terrain?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:00 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

the Jungle

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:03 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Predator.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:06 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

most likely, yes. but. does chief's helmet have thermal scanning on it? if so, then he could see pred despite the cloak and would probably win instead..

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:15 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Well not in game so most likely not canon

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:01 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
most likely, yes. but. does chief's helmet have thermal scanning on it? if so, then he could see pred despite the cloak and would probably win instead..
Not with the SMG's. Shotgun blasts... maybe.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 05:52 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by NineCoronas
Not with the SMG's. Shotgun blasts... maybe.

the shotgun IS very powerful, but it should also be noted that its only effective for short range distances, but yet, if preds within close quarters of the chief and he sees him, its over in one shot just like with the elites in the game. and forget the SMG's, i dont really like them, theyre weak as hell. 5mm rounds?! wtf. scratch what i said, and make it HALO 3 Chief with the new assault rifle, and M90 shotgun. cool big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:06 PM
NinthCorona

Chief now has a chance, but it'd be better if it was Halo 2 (For the sake of argueing), with the Energy Sword and Battle Rifle.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:07 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by NineCoronas
Chief now has a chance, but it'd be better if it was Halo 2 (For the sake of argueing), with the Energy Sword and Battle Rifle.

that is true, because we dont know about chiefs new suit in the third one and how fast the shields recharge or w/e or if he has health like in the first one, or all the weapons and what they are, although i DO know there is going to be an assault rifle like in the first 1 and a shotgun. but IMO, i think the Chief would reach his full potential with the M90 shotgun and the assault rifle instead of the energy sword or battle rifle, which i didnt really like. but thats just my opinion.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:14 PM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

In any terrain, the predator would WTFpwn MC!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 07:43 PM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

uh I dont think this is a legal match-up but chief would win the predator got killed in both movies by a regular human and as said in the doom forum match, the chief is not a regular human he is a super soldier, and the suit with an overshield? then the predator would definetly lose cause chief can chase him down

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 03:22 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by SpadeKing
uh I dont think this is a legal match-up but chief would win the predator got killed in both movies by a regular human and as said in the doom forum match, the chief is not a regular human he is a super soldier, and the suit with an overshield? then the predator would definetly lose cause chief can chase him down

I would like to see Master Chief himself not wearing any armor and surviving, two explosives, many bullets, and a damn heavy log hitting him(Predator 1). And I would want to see Master Chief not wearing any armor, surviving many shotgun blasts and machine gun shots RIGHT INTO THE CHEST, his hands getting cut off, and disc blade digging into chest.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 03:33 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by SpadeKing

the predator was playing with his prey in the first movie. he could have killed them all with ease at any given time if he wanted to. and yea, chiefs a supersoldier, but hows he gunna see the predator when hes cloaked?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 04:42 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predator wins easily, simply throw his disc and chief will find himself in two halves and bleeding to death, predator is also more agile than chief, he can jump great distances and heal himself with various devices or blast people to pieces with his plasma caster

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 10:05 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yeah totally!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 12:29 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

the predator was playing with his prey in the first movie. he could have killed them all with ease at any given time if he wanted to. and yea, chiefs a supersoldier, but hows he gunna see the predator when hes cloaked?

With his built in radar-system. Cloaking will be completely futile on Predator's part.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 03:13 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

how does he see then aliens when they are cloaked he has a increased vision from biological enhancements, and he basically hear him move cause the spartans are able to hear a needle drop in a sandstorm.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Predator wins easily, simply throw his disc and chief will find himself in two halves and bleeding to death, predator is also more agile than chief, he can jump great distances and heal himself with various devices or blast people to pieces with his plasma caster

no he isn't no expression

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 04:29 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Predator wins. He uses smart disk on Master Cheif, Cheif dodges or gets occupied and Predator uses the plasma caster. Btw, Plasma caster is a homing weapon.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 12:59 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't think the camouflage will be of any advantage. The Master Chief does take on legions of Elites on a regular basis. It's the predator's superior weaponry that places the chief at a huge disadvantage. Not to mention twin SMGs are a waste. As someone stated earlier give the chief a Battle Rifle/Sniper Rifle and a sword and he has a much better chance of staying alive. Now if the Chief has cortana inside his head he will most definitely rip the Predator a new ******* IMHO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:12 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote