KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MVC SF Vs. Tekken

MVC SF Vs. Tekken
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by looldude
sam z i never asked you to pit them in terms of "level"

it would be easier to just name some fighters and debate why they are stronger etc.

you can never base "things" on gameplaywise because well, you cant really do it honestly.

take this for example. Pyron vs. Ken
this one is a no brainer. PROBABLY and most likely, Ken gameplaywise would win. But what about storyline wise? HELL NO.

i dont think anyone in capcom can come close to pyron in terms of power, strength, and stamina. He can destroy a world if he wanted too.
YET, they dumb down his version for the sake of "storyline" and game restrictions.

Well, I never really judge by the gameplay, I agree it aint gonna work. I judge by what we see in the cut scenes. So we may take Asuka and Chun Li for example.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:52 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

where did you get namco vs. capcom?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:51 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

is only in japan.

i have it too, is not soo cool

capcom is better to be honest but to make it eqeal they have downgraded capcom. ( it is also made under namco wink )

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 08:47 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by shin_remy
is only in japan.

i have it too, is not soo cool

capcom is better to be honest but to make it eqeal they have downgraded capcom. ( it is also made under namco wink )

Capcom sucks, yeah they make hits but they have no lyalty to their fans 3rd strike came out in 1999 it's 2006 where's Street Fighter 4

Honestly when it comes to tekken vs street fighter Street fighter wins. Tekken has no canon feats that I can compare to with street fighters and Tekken characters really don't have as much destructive moves like street fighter. I don't think it would be a slaughter but street fighter would win honestly, I can't think of anyone I can compare with even gill except devil jin and devil kazuya maybe...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:21 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

Namco's Awesome! Time Crisis? HELLO?!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:53 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Not this old debate again..............

Seriously, ever since Luffyjin stirred the hornets nest, it's been 3d vs 2d for the past 15 months...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 07:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

With the powers they destroy Tekken, Gouki could solo the cast by himself.
With out the powers SF will win, but not as easily.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 09:01 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Remulous

Woow

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems you overrate Gouki as much as you overrate Goku laughing out loud

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Xenogears
It seems you overrate Gouki as much as you overrate Goku laughing out loud
Then it isn't overration, it's fact.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 01:08 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Then it isn't overration, it's fact.

How's it a fact if it never happened?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 01:38 AM
StyleTime

Gouki could solo the cast by himself.

That is a bold statement my friend.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:22 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Bold, and accurate. evil face Co-signed. He CAN solo the cast.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bold, and accurate. evil face Co-signed. He CAN solo the cast.
Prove it.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Apr 23rd, 2007 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:37 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I suppose what I could say is what the hell can they do when Gouki is shooting beams, lots and lots of Gou Hadoukens, purple flames and electricity everywhere. Hitting with enough force to knock guys several meters into the air. and then raging demons all round...?

BUT, I want nothing to do with this thread.... so my little rant there is meaningless.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 03:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I suppose what I could say is what the hell can they do when Gouki is shooting beams, lots and lots of Gou Hadoukens, purple flames and electricity everywhere. Hitting with enough force to knock guys several meters into the air. and then raging demons all round...?
Well...what more can be said except...AERIAL RAVE!!!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 04:01 AM
Mr Dude

Marvel versus capcom versus Tekken? Hasn't the first one got about 100 characters including Magneto and wolverine and that, and Tekken has about 40 tops. Not fair much?

Old Post May 7th, 2007 01:29 AM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Well uh....there are plenty of people from fighting games who can take Wolverine even with his immortality.

Magneto's a different story though.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 01:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

It's just the SFs with their MVC powers, but I don't think that will be necessary.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 05:28 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

indeed

Tekken don't stand a chance... the cool thing in mvc is that the attacks of sf looks like the attacks in the comic and anime

Old Post May 7th, 2007 08:53 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote