KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MVC SF Vs. Tekken

MVC SF Vs. Tekken
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Prove it.

he IS proving it! or at least he thinks he is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
Co-signed. He CAN solo the cast.

see roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:03 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
he IS proving it! or at least he thinks he is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

see roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Sado
laughing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I suppose what I could say is what the hell can they do when Gouki is shooting beams, lots and lots of Gou Hadoukens, purple flames and electricity everywhere. Hitting with enough force to knock guys several meters into the air. and then raging demons all round...?

BUT, I want nothing to do with this thread.... so my little rant there is meaningless.
Hmm..I'm not surprised you're asking what they can do against Gouki, considering you probably don't know squat about Tekken.

-Devil Jin leveled a forest, possesses massive amounts of energy, has enough durability to endure assaults from firearms, and an exploding mortocycle without a scratch, possesses beams which can cut clean through skyscrapers; crush objects without having to touch them, etc.

-True Ogre's power can quake the Earth. In his final form, he's considerably larger, creates whirlwinds with one hand, makes shockwaves, has immense strength, teleportation, and of course, powerful flames.

-Roger Jr.'s strength is exeptional seeing as he's able to punch his father so high up, that he breaks through the roof of a building and blinks out of sight two seconds afterwards.

-Jinpachi can change the weather in a matter of seconds; has enough power to shake the entire planet; can teleport and become invulnerable, shoot flames out of his stomache, as well as drain opponents' health.

Shall I go on?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on May 9th, 2007 at 05:20 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 05:15 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Tekken is really underrated in these forums.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:31 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I laughed my ass off when Remulous I think it was said Gouki would solo the whole Tekken cast.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

You guys do know that Triple Six, TP, and Darkstorm said and this is, the Marvel VS Capcom version of Akuma, not the regular one.

Alls the guys gotta do is super jump and throw out a fury of Metsu Gou Hadous. He throws out 20 or more every move, 1 Gou Hadouken for every body, and then he does another 1 to finnish everyone off.

Not to mention the his Shinku Hadouken is like a giant beam of energy, and his attack are with Murderous Intent, not like Ryu's, so when it hits you, it's gonna kill you.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:21 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Usual Suspect
You guys do know that Triple Six, TP, and Darkstorm said and this is, the Marvel VS Capcom version of Akuma, not the regular one.

Alls the guys gotta do is super jump and throw out a fury of Metsu Gou Hadous. He throws out 20 or more every move, 1 Gou Hadouken for every body, and then he does another 1 to finnish everyone off.

Not to mention the his Shinku Hadouken is like a giant beam of energy, and his attack are with Murderous Intent, not like Ryu's, so when it hits you, it's gonna kill you.
no

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:33 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So this is why the Gouki fanboys think he can solo the cast?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:36 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:44 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xenogears
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So this is why the Gouki fanboys think he can solo the cast?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Sad really. sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:44 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh, you got a real problem with callin people fanboys, who aint fanboys. I could care less about Akuma, he'll I don't own 1 SF game, I use to play SF, hell, I use to play video games period. Now I know for a fact that you are indeed a vicious Hayabusa fanboy
When was Hayabusa mentioned in this thread?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:46 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

There really is no difference in my opinion between MVC version and canon. Gouki should be able to perfrom all his abilities in MVC with the exception of maybe electric attacks. Street Fighter tends to have heavy game restriction thus making it hard to tell what characters can do, but MVC is laxed' with restriction. The moves seem authentic to me.

Gou Hadou is the same
Gou Shoryu- I doubt gouki has flames like ken
Gou tatsumaki-eliminate the electricity and it would be fine

Messatsu Gouhadou-Even hough it's a beam, the damage is the same. I believe he can perform an energy beam canonically since Capcom based media always seem to suggest they do. ( movies and such)

Tenma Gouzanku- This is actually a better portrayal than the Sf version. Reason being is because Gouki can shot multiple hadou's in the air as shown by shin gouki. So, what's stoping from increasing the number? infact if you look at the animation when Gouki is perfroming said move, he's clearly supposed to shot out at least 10 projectiles, but Capcom for whatver reason makes him shoot one big projectiles which makes no sense since gouki needs to cup his hands to create a ball of Ki.

Messatsu Gou shoryu-Same as before except flames

Shun Goku Satsu-Same

Messatsu Gou rasen-Same, but no electric charge

But, Gouki can't solo the cast of tekken.

Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xenogears
(please log in to view the image)
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Who else?
Who knows?

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Dude, if I knew how to profile post, I would, you are hilarious.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:48 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Hey Xeno...

Attachment: you_suck_major.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:55 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Who's ass

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:56 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Xeno...
Oh no, you broke my heart. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:58 PM
Lazy MFer

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Who's ass
laughing rolling on floor laughing Arnold's I guess.

You guys are making my stomach hurt. This shit is too f**king funny!

Usual Suspect is cool smokin' just like me.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:05 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazy MFer

Double post

Last edited by Lazy MFer on Jul 3rd, 2007 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:06 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazy MFer

Triple post

Last edited by Lazy MFer on Jul 3rd, 2007 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:07 PM