KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Is it true...

Is it true...
Started by: She's a pirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

not really, o wait...maybe you'll learn something big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 02:31 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

guys should start paying attention in girl talk...leanr what girls like...

there was one guy that stayed overnight after a party i went to and was stuck with like 9 girls...he said it was better than a sleepover with guys...but meh...could be to do with other things i suppose stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:22 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

gossip = girl love!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:16 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

its soo much fun stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:25 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

yeah-now personally i dont like to get mixed up in the whole drama thing.... but gossip? you cant live with out it! and besides....i really agree-if guys even took then chance to listen to girls, they could really get a lot ot them. OR....if guys acted like the men in movies, cause every girl dreams of a movie relationship. ; ) FYI to the guys!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 08:54 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

guys think gilrs are impossible to understand...but thats cause they dont listen to what we like stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:21 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flying High
guys think gilrs are impossible to understand...but thats cause they dont listen to what we like stick out tongue

Very well said!

And concerning the topic of discussion.. I don't really care haha. Who wouldn't want to kiss Johnny Depp?!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:33 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

exactly...i would request a kiss stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:55 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

so, any guys that see this whole convo here, LEARN from it. It'll come in use later in life(unless youre already old then i guess it doesn't matter).

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 02:02 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

yeah...get some surgery to look like johnny depp...then all girls will love you stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 05:52 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I saw a guy at a grocery store that I think was trying to be johnny depp lol. he had the facial hair and his long hair and a hat and he even did the same facial expressions.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:41 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

i dono-i think that would be really weird if a guy tried to look like Johnny depp-cause there is only one and he is like....amazing. i dont think people should try and look like him cause they would never come close

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:05 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

but imagine a johnny depp clone...wow smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:29 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

then he wouldn't have a belly button stick out tongue . If a guy got plastic surgery to look like johnny depp, it would go horribly wrong and he would look like michael jackson sick . Even if it was really good plastic surgeon, nobody else can look like johnny.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 09:52 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by jessigem
then he wouldn't have a belly button stick out tongue . If a guy got plastic surgery to look like johnny depp, it would go horribly wrong and he would look like michael jackson sick . Even if it was really good plastic surgeon, nobody else can look like johnny.

Well we could cut a hole in his stomach to make a bellybutton haha!

And no ew someone with plastic surgery to look like Johnny Depp just wouldn't work. But yeah a clone will do because obviously he will be genetically the same and everything so it basically would be him.. but it wouldn't have a personality at first haha.

Last edited by Leggy_n_Merry on Jul 4th, 2006 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:38 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

actually, that would be a little freaky. Imagine how johnny would feel... messed

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:15 PM
choosewisely
wise choosely

Originally posted by Flying High

i'd get an 8 for understanding you'll stick out tongue
i'm listening to this talk almost 3 years, every schoolday in the breakes

and t wasn't a really serious post confused

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:00 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

wow blink
i just wait til i get home...

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:43 PM
neonriot

Yeah I heard about it too.....I think it's true..and it really makes me mad because it makes it like it changed the movie or something..and thats ridiculous. Hopefully it was jokingly.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 08:44 PM
neonriot is currently offline Click here to Send neonriot a Private Message Find more posts by neonriot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

quote:
Yeah I heard about it too.....I think it's true..and it really makes me mad because it makes it like it changed the movie or something..and thats ridiculous. Hopefully it was jokingly

are you actually talking about the topic or are you referring to something else? you should use quotes or something....

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:43 AM