KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death

Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

yea, you should go a little further in the life and while you do thst show what happens over the years or something like that

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:16 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

any suggestions?

of course I was

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:23 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Nope..just kidding. How about when Harry first shows sign of magic, like he makes something blow up or something, and how Sirius reacts to it? I don't know, it's just a suggestion, you don't have to do it. embarrasment

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:12 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

hmmmmm. that sound good. like if Harry were to fall or something?

Should i also have Sirius go out with a woman and have a son of his own when Harry turns 11 and starts his 1st yr at Hogwarts cause Sirius feels rather lonely now that Harry has gone?
and what about when Harry takes his first steps or does that sound rather stupid.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:29 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

no, it dont and it is your story to do the thing with the girl and have another kid and if you do that show how harry feels and how sirius feel throughout everything

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:11 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yeah, yall have good ideas. I'm not creative I wouldn't even be able to think of any ideas like that.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:26 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yea you could if you try and if you hsve sn imagination

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:47 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I don't have any imagination. Anyway, I'd rather read a story instead of writing one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:07 AM
Sirius_Rulez

i kind of would as well but its good tom write it if other ppl enjoy and read it

of course I was

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:39 AM
Sirius_Rulez

It was dark. He didn’t know what was going on. He tried to open them but realization struck, he couldn’t. He attempted this several times but unsuccessfully failed. They were so heavy that he thought he was blind.

He flailed his small pint sized fists in the air and cried out in pure frustration. No help was coming, so he screamed out in sheer terror not knowing what was going on. Tears gushing down his small soft face.

On the bed below a man heard the screams of a wailing baby. His eyes opening in a flash, he pulled the covers off of him and threw them aside and stood up.

But unfortunately something happened before he could reach there.

The little wailing baby became so terrified that he happened to transport himself over to that man. He didn’t know who he was but decided upon the fact that he was a nice man.

Out of nowhere baby Harry suddenly appeared in his outstretched arms. He quickly wrapped both arms around him and held him close trying to sooth his wailing cries. Wow, he thought to himself. He had actually done magic all by himself. Sirius couldn’t be more proud of him then he was than.

He smiled down upon him thinking that baby Harry was going to become a great knowing wizard. He also knew that Harry’s parents, Lily and James Potter would also be really proud of him as well.

“There there.” He said, wondering what was wrong. Then he just thought that he was hungry.

So he got the remainder of the chocolate milk and brang it to his lips.

But Harry just tried to swoosh it away, still scared that he’lld never be able to see again. Then after a little while he just gave up hope in defeat and found to his surprise that his eyes slowly opened, revealing to him the man who had him cradled in his arms.

The crying suddenly stopped and a little trace of a smile appeared upon his lips. He then started making gurgling noises and suddenly put his thumb towards his mouth and sucked for a bit. After sucking his thumb for a while he looked up towards the man and then said. “Dada”

Sirius didn’t know what to say, he was speechless. He was actually really flattered to say the least. Then he smiled really warmly towards Harry and decided later when he was older that he was not Harry’s farther but godfather.

His heart just melted at the mere site of him. All he could say was that he just loved Harry severely. Words just couldn’t describe how much. He was just so glad now that Harry was living with him and not his Aunt or Uncle.

As the years passed he watched Harry grow, take his first steps and said some sentences.

When he was four Sirius told Harry that he was his godfather and his father cause as he was growing up with him he kept calling him ‘dad’.

But Sirius did have to admit that he did like it.

“Your not my dad?” He said in such a cute four-year-old voice.

Sirius just thought that Harry was adorable and he was so proud of him.

“No, sorry Harry, I’m not.”
“Then who is? And who is my mum? And what happened to dem?”

Sirius just sighed. He did owe Harry the truth and since he asked he was going to get it. “Well Harry, both of your parents are dead and if anything were to happen to them you would of come to live with me since you are now.”

“What are dere names?”

Sirius just smiled at him. “Lily and James Potter. They both died trying to protect you.” Sirius just turned away for a sec, his voice about to break so he just waited a bit before carrying on. The he just turned back to Harry. “You see Harry, There’s this wizard out there somewhere who’s trying to kill you and wants you dead. You asked me before why you could never go outside well that’s because he’d find you really quickly and try to kill you and I just don’t want to lose you.” He whispered the last few words, turned away and wiped his eyes of some stray tears, which were trickling down his face.

Harry just stared at his godfather, watching him wipe away some stray tears. He was really scared to say the least, terrified. Why would some wizard want to come and try to kill him. What had he ever done to him? Nothing, that’s what. He was just shaking a little, trying to take this all in.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:40 AM
Brit531

That was so good. Post more soon.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:11 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was really good!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:33 PM
Brit531

do you still have writers block, post soon

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 02:19 PM
Sirius_Rulez

After a bit Harry just turned to his godfather and asked. “Why do I have scar on my forehead Sirius?”

Sirius was just pondering the answer; after all he didn’t really know quite how to answer him since he didn’t know the answer himself.
How did Harry get that scar upon his forehead?
Sirius wondered, still pondering the answer. He than looked at Harry and just saw him staring at him, waiting for an answer.

Well supposedly Lily just sacrificed herself in order to save Harry. So he just guessed this and just told Harry.

Harry just traced the line of his lightning bolt scar.

Sirius just wondered if he should tell Harry that he was indeed famous and that the whole of the wizardry world but thought it best not to live with that burden and would wait till he was somewhat older.

A couple of days later the Daily Prophet came out and Sirius had got some kind of colourful bird, attached a letter with a few gallons on the birds leg and the bird flew off.

A few days later the big colourful bird came back with the Daily Prophet.

Sirius just walked over to a seat and sat down, opened up the Daily Prophet and read:

The Famous Harry Potter hasn’t been heard for over three years, says Reeta Skeeter.
People are just assuming that he is in fact dead. Everyone’s come to the conclusion that Sirius Black, a convict murderer has killed one Harry Potter.
This is how everyone thinks that he killed him. He broke into Harry’s Aunt and Uncles place, tried to kill them, got little baby Harry and was off.
Peter Pettigrew’s parents are just heart broken to know that there one and only son was killed at the hands of one Sirius Black.
They’d both want nothing more than to see him rot in hell, days Mr and Mrs Pettigrew, says Reeta Sceeta.
The Wizardring World have heaps of Auroras on the lookout for him. And when they get him they’ll lock him up in Azkaban and perform the kiss.
Warning: Sirius Black is not to be taken lightly, but to be taken seriously.
We’ve even got all the Muggles on the lookout.
Reeta Sceeta.

Sirius closed the Daily Prophet, put his hand to his head and shook his head. He just still couldn’t believe that people still believed that crap. He hated not ever being able to go outside this house and getting some fresh air. Sirius knew that he couldn’t. Besides, he had a responsibility and that was Harry. Harry would always come first, no matter what.

Sirius just looked up and saw Harry looking at him.

“What ya reading Sirius?”
“The Daily Prophet”

Harry didn’t know what the Daily Prophet was and he wanted to know. “What’s that?”

“Its something that the Wizardring world read.” Sirius ran his hand through his hair and just thought for a minute. What did Muggles call it? Well, Sirius didn’t know.

He looked back at Harry.

“Oh.” He walked over to try and have a proper look. “Can I see please?”

Sirius just thought that he’d show him. “Sure.” Was the reply.

“What does it say?”

So Sirius just read everything to him and thought that this would be a good time to tell him that he was Famous.

“I’m famous?”
“Yes, you are.”
“Why didn’t you tell me this beforehand?”
Sirius sighed really deeply. “You wouldn’t have understood when you were younger.

Harry thought a bit about that and came to the conclusion that perhaps Sirius did have a point. But it certainly made him a bit angry inside.

Then after a while he just forgot about it, went over to Sirius and tried to hug him.

Sirius just lifted him up and placed him upon his lap and stroked his very messy hair with a smile plastered on his face.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:51 PM
Brit531

That was great, post more soon

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 12:42 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

Both Me and Jess love Your Story. It's Very Intreasting. I like your angle.

Laura & JESS

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

its good...but how old is harry? because if hes only four...hes a bit young to be using words like "beforehand"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:01 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye he is 4 and next chapter im going to make him become 11

of course I was

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:28 AM
Brit531

I think you should make him die i mean i love sirius just as much as the next grl but i thnk u shuld stay true to the series that way the rest of his life seems more believeable.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 11:14 PM
Brit531

dont listen to that because my friend was using my name and put her own opinion and I think you should stay original how I told you earlier post soon

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:12 PM