KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Samurai RP Thread

The Samurai RP Thread
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko took the plate with the chicken and tried it, it was actually really good and she was so happy to finally eat something like it since she had been eating herbs and fruits all the time if she could find them.

- "It is really good, thank you so much" - Tomoko said.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:16 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u nodded in acknowledgement to Tomoko because her mouth was full of food. Truth be told she'd not eaten properly in several days due to her hectic training schedule and it was good to finally have something of such quality to feast upon.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:22 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko kept eating and looked at Kuro-u. She was thinking about the training if there was anything she had to do to get started or something. With the Utenzaki she had learned a lot but her constant disobedience to killing or disregarding orders that made her concience uneasy was probably the reason why she was kicked out and almost killed. And she was deep in thought about it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:31 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u began to run through the necessary training that Tomoko would have to undergo in the weeks and months to come. They would start within two days from now, but first she needed to become accustomed to her new student, find her strengths and weaknesses as well as grow a tight bond with her.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:37 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko looked at Kuro-u and saw her deep in thought. She smiled at her.

- "Is there something wrong my lady?" - Tomoko asked.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:59 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u finished her mouthfull and shook her head, sipping her drink, "Nothing at all...just enjoying my food a little too much Tomoko." She smiled, "How are you doing on your side? Making a dent in the feast yet?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:08 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "Yes it is all very good my lady" - Tomoko said still eating her food. It was all delicious and she completely took her mind off the memories of the Utenzaki.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:15 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u nodded and took in a little more food before resting, she looked over to the young woman, "No need to rush, we have some time before training will begin."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:19 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko kept eating and finished after a while. She then looked at Kuro-u and smiled.

- "I can't eat anymore. Thank you very much" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:31 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u finished her mouthfull and smiled a little, "That's quite alright, we will take the rest home with us to finish another time...would you like another beverage or would you prefer to leave and rest at the house?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:34 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "I think I would like to head back to the house my lady, but it is your choice" - Tomoko said and smiled.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:37 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u nodded and put her bowl down. One of the waitresses attended to their table and took the plates of food away so that they may be packed for the light travel before the two would arrive home. Kuro-u stood, thanking the cook in his tongue and began to exit.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:40 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko followed Kuro-u and smiled at the cook.

- "Thank you" - she said and exit the restaurant with Kuro-u.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:42 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

The cook nodded to Tomoko and watched the two leave.

Kuro-u turned right when they exited the establishment and waited for Tomoko to catch up.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:46 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko walked to where Kuro-u was and waited to follow her back to the house. She was smiling, she was happy because she started to feel like she was finally somewhere she belonged.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:55 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u walked leisurely back to the house with Tomoko at her side. A servant opened the door for the two women and bowed as they entered. Kuro-u yawned a little and smiled at Tomoko, "So...what do you wish to do now Tomoko and please...until we begin your training there is no need to be so formal."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:29 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "I can see you are tired my lady, you should get some rest. I am this formal because I respect you so much my lady, and because you've been so good to me without reason" - Tomoko said smiling.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:38 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

"Ah, I'm not tired just overworked...and the main reason why I took you in is because you remind me so much of myself."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:12 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko's smile widened and she bowed to her.

- "I will do my best to live up to your expectations my lady" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:23 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u let her innocent mistake pass. She herself had been an outsider once and taken in by the same council member that granted Tomoko citizenship today. She smiled in return and sighed, "I will be in my quarters, have Michiko fetch me if you require anything. If I do not see you until tomorrow, please have Michiko find me so we can go out and get you a proper wardrobe and whatever else you will need for your time spent here in my home."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:27 PM