KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and lizzie

Jack and lizzie
Started by: Gold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gauze
No, Gold. She is not truly 'in love' with Jack. She realizes, like the rest of them, that despite the bad person he seems to be, life just isn't the same without him. And despite the dishonest nature he has, he is still a friend.

Will Turner's role in the films is actually quite important, incase you failed to realize. Total noob.

Please, no member bashing. We can have a discussion without resulting to name calling or member bashing. Plese stop Gauze.

Anways, back on topic. I saw this movie the other day and I was really impressed. It was dark, yet humorous.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:53 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

exactly big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:25 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1potcfan

i think (will) after seeing liz kiss jack will not want to marry her right away....he might need some time to think about it

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 08:39 PM
#1potcfan is currently offline Click here to Send #1potcfan a Private Message Find more posts by #1potcfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

maybe she will just die tragically saving one of them. or she will mary will and just promise to have a steamy affair with jack once a year

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i can't hold it anymore

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:21 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Riiiight well thats not very nice is it?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:32 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

what, me laughing? or the affair? because i was only laughing because she said liz should have a steamy affair once a year. and then there's the eyebrow face......

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:33 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

I mean its no very nice steamy affair once a year with jack

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:35 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

its nice for jack.....

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:36 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

YEA FOR JACK OFFCOURSE BUT NOT FOR WILL!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:40 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

and i like will better so i should probably be standing up for him.....

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:41 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

As you wish

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:53 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol. i found this rumor on ohjohnny.netsadi guess its a spoiler but whatever)

"From Lauryn: In POTC3, Elizabeth will realize (inwardly/outwardly) that she truly desires Captain Jack Sparrow. This is backed up by the hints in the 2nd movie-at least two times, when elizabeth looks at the compass, it points to Jack... "

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:11 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Actualy that is quite posible

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:25 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it is. but i think people are taking this way out of proportion. just because the compass pointed to him, doesn't mean she REALLY loves him. since she ran away and became a pirate, i'm guessing she's going through a rebellion phase. and who better to kiss than jack sparrow during a phase like that?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:49 PM
katelovespirate

Oh GEEEE i hope that rumor is true. it would make me so happy. AWE i will absolutely pee my pants with joy. hehehehe. gosh, when did i get so into jack and liz being together?! I always love will. smile but i really do think liz desires jack. she is more pirate-y than will.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:28 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EweStoleMyStory

There is absolutely NO chemistry between Will and Elizabeth. None. Liz grew up yearning for a PIRATE...not a working class boy. Will and Liz actually remaining together never even crossed my mind after the FIRST movie. As far as her chaining him to the boat, it was her knowledge that it was the MORAL thing to do. Sacrifice one to save many. The look in his eye when she did it said it all! He was LOVING it and gave her the biggest compliment he could..."PIRATE". I think, in the end, it will be Will taking on Norrington's role of chasing down Liz and Jack. Or...perhaps...letting them "slide" knowing, at heart, both of them are good people. I have never seen a hotter kiss in my life! "Cept maybe when Rhett swooshed Scarlet up the stairs? Anyway, watch the first movie again. Watch Jack take her dress off after saving her, them on the island, even at the end. HE may not have known it but I think Liz did. God bless Jack Sparrow!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 01:34 AM
EweStoleMyStory is currently offline Click here to Send EweStoleMyStory a Private Message Find more posts by EweStoleMyStory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that may be true, but as it was said in other threads:
it doesn't follow the disney law. the girl always marries her first love.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:05 AM
sweet_kat22

If you guys wanna see an ending with Liz and Jack read my script on the other thread for POC3 smile

As many have said I agree that ever since liz was a child she wanted to be a pirate- Jack is just a sexy bonus lol.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:23 AM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EweStoleMyStory
There is absolutely NO chemistry between Will and Elizabeth. None. Liz grew up yearning for a PIRATE...not a working class boy. Will and Liz actually remaining together never even crossed my mind after the FIRST movie. As far as her chaining him to the boat, it was her knowledge that it was the MORAL thing to do. Sacrifice one to save many. The look in his eye when she did it said it all! He was LOVING it and gave her the biggest compliment he could..."PIRATE". I think, in the end, it will be Will taking on Norrington's role of chasing down Liz and Jack. Or...perhaps...letting them "slide" knowing, at heart, both of them are good people. I have never seen a hotter kiss in my life! "Cept maybe when Rhett swooshed Scarlet up the stairs? Anyway, watch the first movie again. Watch Jack take her dress off after saving her, them on the island, even at the end. HE may not have known it but I think Liz did. God bless Jack Sparrow!

Gosh you summed up everything my insides have been feeling. thank goodness you understand!!!!! HOTT HOTT HOTT. I SOOOOOO agree that the look in his eyes when she chained him to the mast was that he WAS loving it- in an odd way. it is SOOO HOTT when he calles her "pirate" sort of like, i always knew you would turn, i always knew we were the same, i always knew we would end up together..."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:24 PM