KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and lizzie

Jack and lizzie
Started by: Gold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

and i have great hopes against the disney law, considering we saw eyeballs plucked out and men tortured

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:25 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

And Will is like a pirate to her anyway. Like at the end of the Curse of the Black Pearl when she says "No.. he's a pirate." There so is chemistry between them, I don't see how you can't say that. But yeah it's your opinion and that is how you see it..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:28 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
and i have great hopes against the disney law, considering we saw eyeballs plucked out and men tortured

I suppose.. but with love stories it's always the same. Some cartoon Disney films would be quite scary if they were in real form aswell, so they haven't really broken a rule there. Will and Elizabeth are bound to end up together.

Sorry I posted two replies. I didn't realise that last one that I quoted was there.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:30 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i think it's just you and me who still have hope for liz and will getting together. everyone else is rooting for jack.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:06 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Something like Jack would say

"Forget the code lets throw it out to sea or burn it"

I say screw the disney law they must have an ending with Jack and Liz stick out tongue eek! big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:24 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
it's more like guidelines anyways, right?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:25 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Savvy wink (I can so see Jack making this face right now heh).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:29 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

gosh maybe they will all end single

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:31 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Heh yeah they will fight over Liz in a big sword fight then she will get upset and be like "I'm tired of all this I dont want either of you"
Will = confused

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:46 PM
katelovespirate

and it doesnt matter who is rooting for who, the movie is already basically made.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:00 PM
katelovespirate

grrr i hate waiting

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:00 PM
katelovespirate

okay there have been "leaked" scripts online, with different versions of who she ends up with. arg.
somehow i think that even though the third one may venture into some dark territory, it will ultimately be lighter than the first one. Think of major trilogies- the third is the slam bang. Plus, all-considering, i fancy Disney will head a bit more toward the 1st film as far as overall feel. Middle films always feel a bit odd.
That considering, as much as i want Jack and Liz to get together, i doubt it will happen when i think about it. If nothing else, Will has been ultimately loyal to Elizabeth since moment 4 of the first movie. I can't imagine him stopping loving her, and while he loves her, i think we have to take into account Disney's unrealistic fairness policy, and say he will have her. However, I do think he will have to turn pirate to get her, and i also think maybe some kind of complication will arise in which his father (with his dying breath or something) urges him not to be a pirate. I don't know. I think the theory that Jack and Liz get together is the least probable, unfortunately. It just seems like Jack's character to bow out at the right moment, thus showing off that "honest streak" one more time.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:34 PM
katelovespirate

that was hell to write. gosh i hope i am wrong.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:34 PM
sweet_kat22

Yeah, if Jack can prove to Liz that he can be respectable too and not just a man of Piracy he may have a chance with her. Remember, she was impressed when he came back to help them instead of running off like he was going to do. If he can prove he wont run off and face death without her making him stay she might give him a chance.

And remember she was crying at the end of the Second movie. Why would she be crying if she didnt have SOME sort of feelings for Jack? To me it looked like she felt guilty and maybe realized she did have feelings for him because of the kiss. I really thought there was some chemistry in that kiss but she didnt want to admit it. And as others have said she was making a sacrifice to save the others, she knew he would not willingly stay behind.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 04:59 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Jack and Lizzie is so dizzie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:01 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
if she rejects both of them....
will:
jack: huh

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:20 PM
#1potcfan

my theory is that when will sees liz kissing jack he will have to think about it a little more and put off the wedding till later....do u think jack is going to be in the third cuz they cant let the main character die off. and besides its a disney movie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:40 PM
#1potcfan is currently offline Click here to Send #1potcfan a Private Message Find more posts by #1potcfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Dude its allready set that his already filming in the movie

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:25 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Where are the scripts? I read the first few pages of one but the rest of it wasn't there. I wanna read the rest!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:38 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

do you think they'd put the scripts on the internet and let you read it for free?! if you find a script, it's probably fake.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:57 PM