KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and lizzie

Jack and lizzie
Started by: Gold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 41 42 [43]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

i wasn't suprised when she kissed him or chained him cause I read the book. i was suprised that Will saw them though. I thought that was a nice little twistsmile I was also suprised at how long the kiss was lol

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:31 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Disney made it so he saw them because in the next movie there is the whole Will/Davy similarity thing...smile It's already started in move 2 ..and that twist just solidified that its going to continue into the next movie..I think..

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Something also caught my attention watching the "two peas in a pod" deleted scene. Everyone talks about that scene showing how similar they are, but look at Jack's face when he tells her he admires anyone who does whatever it takes. Ever since people were saying that he acts fairly normal (for him) around Liz, I've noticed it, but here, all the cartooniness is gone, every drop! The way he's looking at her, if it had been left in, I would have sworn they would end up together.

True - and look at the way she looks at him.....they deleted this very tale-tell scene that would have explained alot to the nay-sayers about Liz-Jack.....I love that deleted scene - that's the serious Jack, just like at the end of POTC 2 - it's great when he says "You could have gotten him drunk, don't get me wrong, love, I'd admire someone who does whatever it takes to get what one wants...."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:36 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

He seriously does drop that whole.."drunken guard" when he's around her..he tries it on but she sees right through it and he KNOWS it laughing out loud

She is the only character who has witnessed him being incredibly weak (beach in movie 1) he was completely laid bare, she found out that he's NOT all that he says he is..yet she STILL respected him in the long run and STILL has faith in him ....I think that means quite alot to him to be honest..you can even SEE how much it means to him in the curiosity scene..watch him completely change his mannerisms when she starts saying "oh I have faith in you" and such.. Its only a short moment but its there..actually right up until he pulls away he is being pretty serious with her..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuAlpeRhx8

Last edited by LovelyOne on Aug 10th, 2006 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:02 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lovelyone, you are so eloquent! I don't know if I'm as confident as you about Jack and Liz, but I love how you describe their relationship. She is the only one he lets his guard down for, consider the tatto/scar scene in the first one. She finds out how he really "escaped" the island before and angrily asks him if the other stories are lies. Then we see his brand, his tattoos, and most importantly, the scars all over his body as he delivers his sarcastic line very bitterly. She hurt his feelings. Of all he's been through in both movies, and let's face it, he's almost died more than anyone else, that's the only moment where he is visibly enraged.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:02 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote