KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Magus vs Sephiroth.

Magus vs Sephiroth.
Started by: Generic Hero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I mean magic in the normal FF sense.. Fire...Blizzard... Bio.. Thunder

the tornados and clouds opening up really had no bearing on the fight

Magus probably seems less intimidating because he's not wearing black, and hasnt had any graphical representations outside of Snes sprites and 2-d Artwork.. the same would go for his magic animations as well

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:23 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

he still had his magic from the FF7 game, i'm sure, he just didn't really use it

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:07 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

Sephiroth and Magus kinda look alike

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:32 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

I'm going with Sephiroth, he can teleport so i suppose there a goof chance he could take out magus before he could use a spell, sides "even among the elite ranks of SOILDER sephiroth was know to be the best" he fought in the war that cloud wanted to fight in didn't he, he's a sword master and a war veteran. He show in FF7 to work some pretty devestating magic of his own, time atler etc

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:59 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badacyborg
Sephiroth and Magus kinda look alike

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 11:34 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

what?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:17 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when could Sephiroth teleport?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 08:38 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

in the game, he could make his projected self teleport, so i don't see why he wouldn't have the power to make himself teleport. the main thing Magus has got on Sephiroth is Dark Matter, assuming either one of them has enough time to cast spells

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:51 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was his clones. The flying, phasing thing we see in the game are either clones or astral projections. He is using Jenova's cells to do these things and I don't see why he himself could do any of this. It's not a big issue but I'm just not sure.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:32 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by looldude
magus is from chrono.
he is basically your sephiroth of final fantasy series
cept magus was created before sephiroth ( i believe )
he was made way before final fantasy seven was even under discussion

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:42 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

Nice sig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:43 AM
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by Nikkolas
That was his clones. The flying, phasing thing we see in the game are either clones or astral projections. He is using Jenova's cells to do these things and I don't see why he himself could do any of this. It's not a big issue but I'm just not sure.

so you're saying he can't teleport because he's only using his own genetics to do it? wouldn't that imply that he could do it to himself?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:45 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Even match, but i like magus more because he's more.....sinister

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:22 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Nikkolas

So you are saying that Sephiroth couldn't teleport even though he controlled the Sephiroth clones and had them teleport. And by the way the real Sephiroth has Jenova cells in his body.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

Gotta Try CPR!! Must Revive this thread! Now, how do I do it again? Oh yeah! Breath in mouth and push on chest...1...2...3...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:48 AM