KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates Not Going To World's End?

Pirates Not Going To World's End?
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

LIFE DOES NOT GO ON W/O BURGERS.......unless you're a vegetarian.
but think of all the stuff they didn't have:
~pizza
~burgers
~cheesy garlic bread(yum)
~hotdog on a stick lemonade(super yum)
~weinersnitzel(spelled wrong)
~fried zucchini w/ranch
~ice cubes(or did they)
~chili cheese fritos(w/real chili)
~captain crunch(no pun intended)
i know that's all crap but they already had healthy stuff

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:52 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:54 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

exactly.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:58 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

lol! laughing

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:04 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Re: Re: Pirates Not Going To World's End?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I always felt that "Worlds End" sounded really dull and boring lol. Kinda glad its not going to be called that now..

yup - never liked it either, didn't seem to fit with the names of the other two!!

we'll just have to wait and see - wait til you see a video clip of someone saying it - then we have proof not rumour!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:46 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

title doesn't matter, as long as the movies good
it's kinda like the don't judge a book by it's cover phrase.
even though i judge books by the covers........that isn't a good phrase though, because all the books ive read with an ugky cover are boring and the books with nice covers are great.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:34 PM
blackpearl44

^^ laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:44 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

I'M SERIOUS!!! eek!
have you EVER read a horrible book with a nice cover?!

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:21 PM
blackpearl44

No! that's the funny thing laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:24 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

exactly. but i think that phrase is outdated because in the olden days all books had gross covers, except the rich ppl's books. but the rich people's books were usually blank or really easy to read since rich ppl didn't go to school and were stupid. so the good books had gross covers and the boring books had fancy covers. so yeah, the phrase is outdated. i think. . . erm

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:44 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Originally posted by jessigem
title doesn't matter, as long as the movies good
it's kinda like the don't judge a book by it's cover phrase.
even though i judge books by the covers........that isn't a good phrase though, because all the books ive read with an ugky cover are boring and the books with nice covers are great.

HA HA - yeah true about the books cover thing,
but i still think the name of the film is important - mean if the first one had have been called something really sopy like "piratic troubles in the south: how will endeavours to save elizabeth" then the film wouldn't have been half so popular, even though it obviously would still have been just as good!!

laughing out loud not that anyone would use that as a name for a film ... im just saying its important!! big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:22 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yeah. who in their right mind would use a name like that. and it gives aways the whoole point of the movie!! how will endeavors to save liz. but i see your point. when i was saying title doesn't matter, i meant it doesnt matter between the choices they have already i.e. uncharted waters, end of the earth, blah blah etc. stuff like that.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:32 PM
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

Pirates: Haunted Shores
(saw it today again and that references Tia's quote at the end.)
Even though it has something to do wiht china i would have liked to see the themes like this:
Black Pearl: Zombies/Undead
Dead Man's Chest: Sea Monsters
(Haunted Shores?): Ghosts and spirits! and sea monsters.

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:44 AM
Darth Dean is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Pirates Not Going To World's End?

Originally posted by Anakin2009
Yea, first we heard it was going to be called "Uncharted Waters", then "World's End", then "At World's End" but the title isn't either of the 3 according to the filmforce gang. A Disney rep told IGN FilmForce that "At World's End" is NOT THE TITLE of the third film and that these early reports are false. Disney says that a title of the third film will surface in the next few months (probably September).

Everyone knew that. "At World's End" sounds kind of...boring. And I doubt they'll spend the entire movie at the World's End. The first two made sense:

Curse of the Black Pearl: Spent the entire movie trying to break the curse of the Black Pearl

Dead Man's Chest: Spent the entire movie trying to find the Dead Man's Chest

Whatever the third movie's title will be will go right along with the entire story of the third film.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:50 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

good point.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:46 AM