KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mighty adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mighty adam
gl kyle
martian manhunter
thor
wonder man energy one
silver surfer
captain atom
dr strange
a well written gladiator
my team is powerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue

Last edited by mighty adam on Jul 24th, 2006 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:55 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

my team is poerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue

Your team does have a lot of energy manipulators.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:58 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by badabing
Your team does have a lot of energy manipulators.
yup plus magic oh and mm can just mind rape people.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:03 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

gl kyle
martian manhunter
thor
wonder man energy one
silver surfer
captain atom
dr strange
a well written gladiator

Sorry, your team would get owned. erm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:08 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

my team is powerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue

Your team is also not following the rules.

It must be 4 dc people and 4 marvel people.

Come on people. Let's get our thinking caps on smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:09 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Your team is also not following the rules.

It must be 4 dc people and 4 marvel people.

Come on people. Let's get our thinking caps on smile

Btw, yes my team would win. Classic Ion is enough to deal with Darkseid and Thanos WITH EASE while the rest of the group pounds the sh*t outta the rest of your team.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:10 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by batdude123
Sorry, your team would get owned. erm
how is that?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:11 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

how is that?

Hmm...

Darkseid would kick the sh*t outta Kyle, MM, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain Atom, and Gladiator with a gesture of his hand. Yeah, a well written Darkseid is THAT powerful. The rest of his team would beat yours to a bloody pulp. erm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:15 AM
mighty adam

ok then

dr strange
silver surfer
genis vell
thor
orion with all his new god tec
gl kyle
captain marvel
SUPERMAN

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:15 AM
mighty adam

Hmm...

Darkseid would kick the sh*t outta Kyle, MM, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain Atom, and Gladiator with a gesture of his hand. Yeah, a well written Darkseid is THAT powerful. The rest of his team would beat yours to a bloody pulp. erm
well yes a will written darkseid is god ter but he can't hope to over come my new team.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:17 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

The villians of Two universes have decided that they are tired of loosing and are willing to pool thier powers and act as a team in order to defeat the heroes once and for all. They are moving from east and west converging on an unlimted power source on Earth. Destroying all in thier path. Only 8 heroes, 4 from each Universe can be chosen to halt thier rampage. Who could win with the right combination of skill, powers, and brains?

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

OK Guys, first off, any one of these villians can handle 2 or 3 top tier heroes on thier own. They also have the ability to switch up opponents on heroes and fair just as well if not better. So far I haven't seen any hero teams that come close to the smarts and power of the villians. And most people are not following the rules with the 4 dc and 4 marvel. So I'll put my own team together and you guys can judge and tell me if I did it right.
Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

ok then

dr strange
silver surfer
genis vell
thor
orion with all his new god tec
gl kyle
captain marvel
SUPERMAN
this team is a over kill my first team was more well rounded. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:19 AM
Estacado
Legendary

OK Guys, first off, any one of these villians can handle 2 or 3 top tier heroes on thier own. They also have the ability to switch up opponents on heroes and fair just as well if not better. So far I haven't seen any hero teams that come close to the smarts and power of the villians. And most people are not following the rules with the 4 dc and 4 marvel. So I'll put my own team together and you guys can judge and tell me if I did it right.
Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman

doomsday vs galdiator doomsday rips him into shreds
darkseid vs silver surfer big grinbig grin poor surfer

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:21 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman

Fate would own Void

Ion (Classic at least) would clean up the majority of your team by himself

Doomsday would beat Glads

Takion would take Thanos

Black Adam would take Thor (speedblitz)

Pfffffffffft. Darkseid would own Silver Surfer (but he'd lose horrendously to Classic Ion)

Superman owns Count Nefaria

Sinestro and Quasar- meh, could go either way

All in all, your (hero) team wasn't any more powerful than mine.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

Fate would own Void

Ion (Classic at least) would clean up the majority of your team by himself

Doomsday would beat Glads

Takion would take Thanos

Black Adam would take Thor (speedblitz)

Pfffffffffft. Darkseid would own Silver Surfer (but he'd lose horrendously to Classic Ion)

Superman owns Count Nefaria

Sinestro and Quasar- meh, could go either way

All in all, your (hero) team wasn't any more powerful than mine.

I was referring to IOn as in Kyle Rayner, But I dont' know about some of the comments. Gladiator to me is as powerful as superman if not more and faster. Doomsday would be fighting basically Superman with Warrior training. And I have seen count Nefaria beat the entire avengers and stand up to Thor. Is he really that weak? The Major Problems I see is how to get around DarkSied and Thanos Combined. And Thor is not going to be taken down by speed blitz alone. Maybe someone else can come up with 4 from each universe that can take these 8. But the hitch is trying to find a hero from the opposite universe to battle each villian. I.E. Magneto vs. Batman or Darksied vs. Dare Devil ( just examples not being serious smile )

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:30 AM
mighty adam

thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
orion stand still darkseid
genis vell beats sinestro
kyle beats count
surfer hold off thanos till everyone comes over to pick him apart

Last edited by mighty adam on Jul 24th, 2006 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:33 AM
mighty adam

thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
kyle beats count
my team got the bad guys beat no matter how you look at it

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
kyle beats count

Supes can't beat Doomsday. Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. and even then supes never beat doomsday, he died remember. plus you gotta pit someone from the opposite universe against each bad guy. Also Orion is not as powerful as Darksied. He is more Powerful than Superman but not quite Darkseid lvl. I could see Genis Vell Beating Sinestro and then collapsing from exaustion. Sinestro ain't no punk. Capt Marvel Cannot beat Black Adam. LOL. Most of your matches are toons from the same universe. You have to mix them up for it to count.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:39 AM
mighty adam

Supes can't beat Doomsday. Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. and even then supes never beat doomsday, he died remember. plus you gotta pit someone from the opposite universe against each bad guy. Also Orion is not as powerful as Darksied. He is more Powerful than Superman but not quite Darkseid lvl. I could see Genis Vell Beating Sinestro and then collapsing from exaustion. Sinestro ain't no punk. Capt Marvel Cannot beat Black Adam. LOL. Most of your matches are toons from the same universe. You have to mix them up for it to count.
supes has beat doomdays. marvel- black adam anyday. and wtf genis vell made rtk thor look like a punk now you telling me sinestro can stand up to him laughing laughing laughing right.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:45 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Re: Re: Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

I was referring to IOn as in Kyle Rayner, But I dont' know about some of the comments. Gladiator to me is as powerful as superman if not more and faster. Doomsday would be fighting basically Superman with Warrior training. And I have seen count Nefaria beat the entire avengers and stand up to Thor. Is he really that weak? The Major Problems I see is how to get around DarkSied and Thanos Combined. And Thor is not going to be taken down by speed blitz alone. Maybe someone else can come up with 4 from each universe that can take these 8. But the hitch is trying to find a hero from the opposite universe to battle each villian. I.E. Magneto vs. Batman or Darksied vs. Dare Devil ( just examples not being serious smile )

I know who Ion is. He's not like Green Lantern Kyle, if that's what you're thinking. Ion would kill Darkseid and Thanos at the same time. Gladiator has some pretty over the top, astounding feats, but Superman is the king of that category. Also, Superman spent a thousand years in Asgard fighting warriors and crap. Not to mention he was in a 'hundred years war' so to speak with Doomsday against Gog and his army. Count Nefaria is a Superman-lite character. Not to mention it's been shown on panel (and it's canon) that Superman tooled Thor. Not saying that that's how it would go down 10/10, but Thor would definitely have some trouble standing up to the speedblitz. I know how powerful Magneto is. Hell, I picked him for the tourney. But he's no match for Ion.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:51 AM