KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs

The Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs
Started by: Barker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:15 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

So is another year going to go by without an update?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:19 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

no expression

Nah. To tell the truth, I had most of the first chapter pretty much done by late November. I just couldn't be assed putting it the way I wanted it in the end. So.. I just have to touch up this next part. It could be up as early as .... I post it. no expression

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:30 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Mistybuckle is going to be angry.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:32 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

He can't cumplain.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 06:00 AM
Hazardous

*cumplains* Ooh diss!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 08:41 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

So why does Narcissa have a tail?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 01:13 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I see that now...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 04:31 PM
Barker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt
So why does Narcissa have a tail?

Originally it had something to do with the rest of the Chapter (No, it wasn't a typeo no expression [Yes, that was a joke.]), but I think I'll change it to just "Tale".

I've been reading too much HBP.

But, out of the 18 chapters I have mapped out, I'd say a good 18 are called Somone's something.

Which is, you know, kind of stupid.

Last edited by Barker on Jan 8th, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 10:59 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Excellent. smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:31 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Bellatrix's BJ?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:33 PM
Barker

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Excellent. smile

Bellatrix's BJ?

*Bellatrix'.

Oh, and

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:43 PM
Hazardous

I think the next one should be called 'Hagrid's Herpes'

Or not.

Or yes.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:01 PM
Syren
dreaming

eek!

Annuva 1??

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 04:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Great! I'm excited for more!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 09:28 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

I think the next one should be called 'Hagrid's Herpes'

Or not.

Or yes.]

I actually had it down as Crabbe's Crabs, but that works too.

Or not.

Or yes.
Originally posted by Syren
Annuva 1??

embarrasment
Originally posted by fallingoutgrl
Great! I'm excited for more!

Yes.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 11:04 PM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Barker
I actually had it down as Crabbe's Crabs, but that works too.

Or not.

Or yes.

What about Ginny's Giney?

Or not.

Or not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 04:28 AM
Barker

Oh, that was just inappropriate.

I would have had the next post up tonight, but I was busy etc. I don't think there's need for details. I'll see if I can do it up by Friday.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:07 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Hurry.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:53 AM
Barker

no expression

I will give you all one gift tonight; This is what would be on the inside cover of the book if I were to send it to a printing press. (AKA: It's a ****ing summary. no expression ) no expression

(Serious spoiler alert, ****s. Snape, Sivience, and Love, anyone?)

SotAM Spoiler 1

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Order of the Phoenix is still reeling from its losses at the Battle of Hogwarts. Harry struggles to face the unbearable reality that Dumbledore is really gone, and is consequently left alone in the fight against Voldemort. This, on along with his growing heartaches and horrors, lead to Harry, the Chosen one, to finally despair.

The Death Eaters, Calling themselves the Order of the Serpent, in mockery of Dumbledore’s cause, gain a significant moral and momentum edge each day. Disturbingly, Severus Snape, his double-agent role revealed, has failed to make contact with either “Order”. Worse still, possibly no Order of the Phoenix member is safe, because on top of it all, there may well have been (or be) a second spy in their midst.

Lord Voldemort has begun to spin the web surrounding his latest - and most
ambitious - plan yet, made possible through the mysterious process known merely as the "Sivience". Thus, Harry Potter must not only find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, but master and even attempt to use the "Sivience" against the dark lord.

Not all is bad, however. The Weasley family conducts a wedding, and a newfound love is realized between the unlikeliest pair of people imaginable. The newest Head of Hogwarts and the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher are people with whom Harry can see eye to eye with, and the newest leader of the Order of the Phoenix is no stranger. However, each of these events pale in comparison with a few final, surprising, and sometimes heart-wrenching turns, each of which will either directly help or hinder Harry’s efforts.

And so the stage is set for an inevitable, epic clash between good and evil, one Harry and his loyal friends begin to hope will be the final, for the better, or the worse.

Happy Birthday. no expression

Last edited by Barker on Jan 11th, 2007 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 05:59 AM