KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!

Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
choosewisely
wise choosely

*sigh*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:23 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

had a dream last night, about the 3rd movie! the whole time liz makes out with jack!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:32 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

That sounds like it was a great dream. Sometimes when I cant fall asleep at night I'll make up scenes between Jack and Lizzie that might take place in Pirates 3. YOu know I was wondering the same thing: How does the heart play into Pirates 3 since it's now in the hands of Lord Beckett, thanks to Norrington. That means they will control Davy Jones and thus control the sea????!!!!!! I loved when Jack says "What" when Lizzie says it on the beach. He is so CUTE when he says it in that high pitched voice. But I do believe the way he was looking around when Lizzie's kissing Jack that he is wondering "Where is the Flying Dutchman, where is DAvy Jones" I don't think he was concerned about the kiss. That's what makes Jack so sexy - he's all man, really. He's concerned about himself - he puts himself first and at the same time is very attracted to Elizabeth - put does not let that distract him from his ultimate goals. It's kinda funny cuz when Lizzies says: So everything you told me was a lie" and Jack replies, "Yep, pretty much." Just a few minutes earlier he was telling Norrington and Lizzie about how he Tells the truth quite often and yet people are always shocked when i do.....wonder why. LOL. Jack is so funny, so sexy - good gracious I can't get enough of him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:45 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

oops made a mistake on my entry - I meant when Lizzie kisses Will on the beach.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:46 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
That sounds like it was a great dream. Sometimes when I cant fall asleep at night I'll make up scenes between Jack and Lizzie that might take place in Pirates 3. YOu know I was wondering the same thing: How does the heart play into Pirates 3 since it's now in the hands of Lord Beckett, thanks to Norrington. That means they will control Davy Jones and thus control the sea????!!!!!! I loved when Jack says "What" when Lizzie says it on the beach. He is so CUTE when he says it in that high pitched voice. But I do believe the way he was looking around when Lizzie's kissing Jack that he is wondering "Where is the Flying Dutchman, where is DAvy Jones" I don't think he was concerned about the kiss. That's what makes Jack so sexy - he's all man, really. He's concerned about himself - he puts himself first and at the same time is very attracted to Elizabeth - put does not let that distract him from his ultimate goals. It's kinda funny cuz when Lizzies says: So everything you told me was a lie" and Jack replies, "Yep, pretty much." Just a few minutes earlier he was telling Norrington and Lizzie about how he Tells the truth quite often and yet people are always shocked when i do.....wonder why. LOL. Jack is so funny, so sexy - good gracious I can't get enough of him.
well i think he was paying attention to the kiss when liz was kissing him. but yea jack is insanely gorgeous....in the dream tho he didnt look like captin jack....he was soooo much hotter!! bu tliz looked like liz and they were on a ship..but yea it was a great dream

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:26 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

my dream includes the whole movie but with a bit more lizz and a bit less others XD

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:45 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yes we need more and more threads! lets overrun the site!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:59 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

i think it's enough no expression

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:01 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:44 PM
LovelyOne

LOL!

its never enough!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:48 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

so true!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:04 PM
katelovespirate

YAYAY! another great thread... smile
okay you know what i love about jack? everything. but seriously, the fact that he doesnt actually really seem to get jealous. he isn't at ALL concerned with making himself look good in front of Lizzie--- he readily admits that he lied to her, because he is proud of the fact that he is a pirate. he likes who he is, and he knows when it comes down to it, he can pretty much have any woman on his own terms. Now lizzie is different of course, but he's still cocky Jack, he doesnt seem to care all that much that she is engaged or whatever, he isnt manipulative, he just puts it out there that he thinks of lizzie in a romantic, physical way sometimes. and pretty much lets her take it from there. smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:37 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Excatly - If someone is going to love Jack....they are going to love him on his terms, and he is defiately NOT concerned about impressing people....one of the many qualities that liz likes about Jack smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:39 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I actually saw Jack sort of desperatley trying to cover up that grunt when she walked off after he suggested sex to her. Its as if he didnt want to be embarased in front of her by showing a lapse in character,

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 04:45 PM
blackpearl44

^^ Good point.....he didn't want to embarass himself....I don't think he ever desperately tries to impress her though....but you have a good point....as always...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:00 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
YAYAY! another great thread... smile
okay you know what i love about jack? everything. but seriously, the fact that he doesnt actually really seem to get jealous. he isn't at ALL concerned with making himself look good in front of Lizzie--- he readily admits that he lied to her, because he is proud of the fact that he is a pirate. he likes who he is, and he knows when it comes down to it, he can pretty much have any woman on his own terms. Now lizzie is different of course, but he's still cocky Jack, he doesnt seem to care all that much that she is engaged or whatever, he isnt manipulative, he just puts it out there that he thinks of lizzie in a romantic, physical way sometimes. and pretty much lets her take it from there. smile

so true

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:58 PM
LovelyOne

LOL it made me laugh how he kinda plays it cool when he's actually charming Liz but when she walks off he's like "euhhh" or "uhhmmh" as if he cant contain himself..so hilarious..that happened both times, when he suggeset sex to her nd when he pulled away from the kiss.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:26 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

lol that was funny

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:27 PM
sweet_kat22

I fantasize about 2 things happening.

1) Elizabeth gives up her life and leaves her wedding for Jack
or
2) Jack gives up his life as a pirate and lives with liz,....

But only number 1 is more likely to happen heh.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:37 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

yea number 1 would be more interesting

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:38 PM