KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!

Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

true

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:13 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate

here are my fantasies: smile
Liz tries to hook up with Jack at the beginning of the film, where Jack, being his usual piraty self, takes sudden pity on Will and gives Lizzie a bunch of lies about how he's not one to get married and his only love is the sea, and he's just after what he can get and he hates feeling tied down by anyone. Liz is slightly heartbroken and royally pissed off, and goes off to Will and tells him she wants to marry him. Will wonders if she is telling the truth but still loves her, so they agree to get married. Day of the wedding pops up and Liz is feelin pretty low. However, Jack arrives in the nick of time, apologizes for interrupting, and explains to Liz that he got it wrong, of course he loves her, he was just trying to do the right thing, but realized that was a dumb idea, and promptly came around to collect her. She parts on amiable terms with Will, makes jokes to Jack about not wanting to be tied down, and goes sailing off hapily with him on the Black Pearl...

YES I so want this to happen. I love you forever for coming up with this idea. I must remember this smile eek!

As for the star wars thing ..... MAN that be cool if you were right about Will and Liz. Then that give Jack the reason to hook up with Liz.

Omg now I have to rewrite my Pirates 3 script heh.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:38 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Originally posted by katelovespirate
haha still dont think so.
here are my fantasies: smile
Liz tries to hook up with Jack at the beginning of the film, where Jack, being his usual piraty self, takes sudden pity on Will and gives Lizzie a bunch of lies about how he's not one to get married and his only love is the sea, and he's just after what he can get and he hates feeling tied down by anyone. Liz is slightly heartbroken and royally pissed off, and goes off to Will and tells him she wants to marry him. Will wonders if she is telling the truth but still loves her, so they agree to get married. Day of the wedding pops up and Liz is feelin pretty low. However, Jack arrives in the nick of time, apologizes for interrupting, and explains to Liz that he got it wrong, of course he loves her, he was just trying to do the right thing, but realized that was a dumb idea, and promptly came around to collect her. She parts on amiable terms with Will, makes jokes to Jack about not wanting to be tied down, and goes sailing off hapily with him on the Black Pearl...

absolutely............BRILLIANT lol.......I think something similar to this will happen......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:40 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Originally posted by sweet_kat22
YES
Omg now I have to rewrite my Pirates 3 script heh.

Ha, no kidding......hehe......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:41 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

I should really make a Fan film with my Jack costume hah I'll bring a camera to the convention maybe I can get some people to help out smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:42 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

YAYAY!!! smile piraty fantasies. i love that script, BTW! smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:42 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

My script? thanks if you mean mine, Im gonna rewrite it using all these theories and post it again in a new thread. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:59 PM
katelovespirate

cannot wait. it'll be brilliant. then if the real movie doesnt turn out right (but it will, i hope) we can just re-film using your script. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:07 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

PS: Does anyone know what Jacks father *played by Keith Richards* Name is going to be ? Of corse his last name is going to be Sparrow but what is his first name?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:22 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I personally guarantee that Jack and Elizabeth will NOT end up together. There is no "evidence" besides playful banter in Dead Man's Chest that points to that. Elizabeth just tricked Jack. The pairing is Will and Elizabeth. It's just all wishful thinking and fangirl drooling that Jack and Elizabeth will get together.

It's a terrible idea.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Ok, you already said that......in another thread.....you are one of the only ones who wants that to happen BTW......There is no evidence in the second movie that Will/Liz will be together....

Originally posted by sweet_kat22
PS: Does anyone know what Jacks father *played by Keith Richards* Name is going to be ? Of corse his last name is going to be Sparrow but what is his first name?

Yes, his name is going to be Teague Sparrow......I posted a casting article in the "Jack's father-Keith Richards" thread smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:36 PM
lovethemtigers

LOL _ just think how great Pirates 3 would be if all of us could get together and write the script for them....then we're sure to have a happy ending - someone mentions that Disney always has happy endings - well, then, I think based on the signs given us in Pirates 2 that they too want a happy ending that ends with Jack and Liz.

Here's my fantasy ending - Like the one earlier - Jack tells her they could never be together because she wants marriage and children and that's something he can't give her.,..however, when they are around each other he can't seem to keep his hands off her. He tells her to marry Will - that she'll forget about him in time....While Will is captured by Norrington, Norrington and Lord Beckett tell Will all about how Elizabeth really wants Jack. So.....Will and Elizabeth are set to marry...Will, however the good-hearted person he is, realises Liz will never be happy with him, and why would he want to be married to someone who secretly longs for someone else. So he breaks the engagement. Meanwhile, Jack has gone back to Tortuga but misses Liz so much - he passes out every night on Rum......Once the marriage is called off, The Governor's governership is over - and Liz is miserable, so they decide to return to England - and away from all her memories of Jack. ATsome point right here, Disney could play some kind of love song and they could recapture all of Liz and Jack's moments from all 3 pirate movies (just like the videos' on youtube.com). While on the ship just outside of Port Royal - the English merchant ship is over-run by Pirates, when Liz sees its the Black Pearl she can hardly believe it - Jack boards the ship. He tells Elizabeth that he can't live without her, that he loves her and if she's willing to accept his way of life they can be together. Governor Swann is shocked and almost passes out as Lizzie throws herself into Handsome Jack's arms and lays a nice, slow sexy kiss on him and says YES> And they sail away on the Black Pearl....leaving to our wild immagination's... Maybe the ending line might be "Lizzie,darling, you still look better in a dress or nothing." and she responds, "Jack, do you still happen to have NO dress in your cabin?" And he says -Yes, love, as a matter of fact I do." He winks at Gibbs and tells him, man the ship for me mate. They go down to his cabin and the credits role while the phenominal Pirates theme plays.....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:49 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
I personally guarantee that Jack and Elizabeth will NOT end up together. There is no "evidence" besides playful banter in Dead Man's Chest that points to that. Elizabeth just tricked Jack. The pairing is Will and Elizabeth. It's just all wishful thinking and fangirl drooling that Jack and Elizabeth will get together.

It's a terrible idea.

This argument holds no merit. Obviously you didn't watch the same movie. You must still be watching Pirates 1.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:51 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea LOL^^ even in POTC 1 there are hints of Jack and Liz...when Jack saves Liz's life, and that's how they first meet........

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
LOL _ just think how great Pirates 3 would be if all of us could get together and write the script for them....then we're sure to have a happy ending - someone mentions that Disney always has happy endings - well, then, I think based on the signs given us in Pirates 2 that they too want a happy ending that ends with Jack and Liz.

Here's my fantasy ending - Like the one earlier - Jack tells her they could never be together because she wants marriage and children and that's something he can't give her.,..however, when they are around each other he can't seem to keep his hands off her. He tells her to marry Will - that she'll forget about him in time....While Will is captured by Norrington, Norrington and Lord Beckett tell Will all about how Elizabeth really wants Jack. So.....Will and Elizabeth are set to marry...Will, however the good-hearted person he is, realises Liz will never be happy with him, and why would he want to be married to someone who secretly longs for someone else. So he breaks the engagement. Meanwhile, Jack has gone back to Tortuga but misses Liz so much - he passes out every night on Rum......Once the marriage is called off, The Governor's governership is over - and Liz is miserable, so they decide to return to England - and away from all her memories of Jack. ATsome point right here, Disney could play some kind of love song and they could recapture all of Liz and Jack's moments from all 3 pirate movies (just like the videos' on youtube.com). While on the ship just outside of Port Royal - the English merchant ship is over-run by Pirates, when Liz sees its the Black Pearl she can hardly believe it - Jack boards the ship. He tells Elizabeth that he can't live without her, that he loves her and if she's willing to accept his way of life they can be together. Governor Swann is shocked and almost passes out as Lizzie throws herself into Handsome Jack's arms and lays a nice, slow sexy kiss on him and says YES> And they sail away on the Black Pearl....leaving to our wild immagination's... Maybe the ending line might be "Lizzie,darling, you still look better in a dress or nothing." and she responds, "Jack, do you still happen to have NO dress in your cabin?" And he says -Yes, love, as a matter of fact I do." He winks at Gibbs and tells him, man the ship for me mate. They go down to his cabin and the credits role while the phenominal Pirates theme plays.....

That is good..........and the producer (Jerry Brukhiemer) said in that interview that they have a good idea for POTC 4, and they are going to start to develope it soon. smile ........

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:05 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by blackpearl44
^^ Ok, you already said that......in another thread.....you are one of the only ones who wants that to happen BTW......There is no evidence in the second movie that Will/Liz will be together....

Yeah I know I posted it. And I even said that I posted it twice. I didn't realize there was so many threads on the topic. No evidence that supported that Will and Elizabeth will be together?

Wow. That is....not right at all.

Let's start with the basics shall we? The VERY beginning? Shall do.

1. Will Turner was the son of Pirate Bootstrap Bill Turner. He was shipwrecked and saved by the navy and brought aboard Elizabeth's ship. This is where they first meet, and Elizabeth immediately begins to feel some sort of connection with Will.

2. Will makes a new life for himself, believing he has lost the one thing that belonged to his father that was important to both of them. He becomes the apprentice for a blacksmith, and becomes an excellent swordsman by practicing 3 hours a day. All the while harboring a crush for the girl who had saved him. Elizabeth frequently feels feelings of affection for Will as well, enough so that her hand-maidens realize it and tease her.

3. After the whole kidnapping of Elizabeth, she gives Barbossa's crew a fake name - Turner. This is because she likes Will. Will meanwhile teams up with a "Pirate" (cough the type of people he hates and distrusts) and attempts to do all in his power to save the woman he loves. To quote him "I would die for her." Eventually jack and Elizabeth wind up on an island, where Jack attempts to seduce her. Elizabeth says her distaste for Jack oftentimes in the movie.

4. They save the day, 3 hours later and the movie ends with Elizabeth turning down the rich handsome norrington, and admits her love for will. The movie ends happily in their embrace.

5. Pirates 2 starts with Elizabeth awaiting her fiance' for her wedding. Not to sound a bit sarcastic but...people who are in LOVE usually get married....

6. Determined to save her true love, Elizabeth embarks on a journey of her own. This is where she teams with Sparrow and the others. Will however is currently aboard the flying dutchman and stuff. Flirting with Jack and whatnot, all attempting to get him to become a good-guy.

7. And this is the most important part of the story - In the end, Elizabeth kisses Jack, and chains him to the mast. Thus leaving him to die. If thats not love, what is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You say that there was no evidence. Bah. Watch both movies again. Tell me who the couple is. There was no development with their (fully developed already) relationship, because they were off doing other things. Why were they doing those things? Fighting sea monsters and battling pirates? To save each other from death. Why? Because they love each other. Why did Jack do his stuff? Why did your hero lie to his friends and theive from Tia Dalma and tell Will to settle his debt with davy jones?

To save his own ass.

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
This argument holds no merit. Obviously you didn't watch the same movie. You must still be watching Pirates 1.

No need to get testy. Upset because someone disagrees? Believe me, I watched Pirates 2. And a "Happy-Ending" would not be Jack Sparrow stealing poor Will Turner's fiance from him and having Liz and Jack have a big affair. Meanwhile Will is crying after going through all of that hardship from both movies to save the girl he doesn't even get. Pffft. Sounds like Disney

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Um.......actually, Jack and Liz being together would be a good plot for the love story in Pirates 3......something like, Will loves Liz so much, he wants her to be happy, and if her being with Jack makes her happy, than he will want her to do that.....and Will is so concentrated on saving his father, that he has spent NO time with Liz...they are developing into 2 TOTALLY different people.....they don't fit together anymore.........Jack and Liz have MUCH better chemistry....the VERY beginning is Jack saves Liz's life......that's how they first meet....Upset because someone disagrees?.......and Will and Liz's wedding day looked more like a funeral than a wedding.....and remember Liz's comment "it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding" REMEMBER THAT?....and they develope SO much during the movie, Liz wants the free pirate lifestyle that Jack has.....

and Davy Jones' love story was doomed for some reason, because he did something, and the PRODUCER said that Will/Liz's love story mirrors Davy Jones'......

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:36 PM
Quincy
Debaser

*sigh.

So you do think that the wife stealer ending would be better than the true love ending?

Okay lets look at it with your evidence. You say that "Will has spent NO time with Liz because he is concentrated on saving his father." I believe I said this already but....Will goes on this whirlwind of an overproduced film all to save his lovely fiance' elizabeth. To do so, he is TRICKED by Jack Sparrow (for whatever reason everyone loves him) into going to the flying dutchman and finding the key and stuff. The only REASONS Will ended up on the Dutchman and finding his father was

a.) Jack deceived him
b.) He was out attempting to find any way possible to save his love.

You say Will is too concentrated. I disagree, he gets that drive to save his father barely half-way through the film. You're acting as though the whole time Will ignores everything else. He saves everyone on the pearl's life through his command (cough meanwhile Jack is off attempting to escape.) And why does everyone keep saying af it is Fact that Elizabeth wants that lifestyle. She never once said that. Jack said that by twisting her words against her. But no, "obviously" she wants Jack. And yes I remember Jack saves Liz's life. Then ten seconds later, chokes her with his chains. Ah what a charmer. no expression

Yes I remember that it was bad-luck. But bad-luck pertaining to their wedding? Or perhaps...THE REST OF THE WHOLE MOVIE WHILE THEY ARE BEING CHASED BY THE KRAKKEN AND THE FLYING DUTCHMAN AND RUNNING FROM CANNIBALISTIC ISLANDERS???

No it must be bad luck meaning Liz to cheat on Will with Jack. Obviously.

I see how your staying away from the fact that Liz...LEFT JACK TO DIE.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:44 PM
blackpearl44

^^How come she smilied every time Jack was flirting with her then? and she even took command in the flirting department a few times also....and it's not a "wife stealer" because nobody is married yet....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:47 PM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

but wen she chained him there was a moment between them she almost went in to kiss him again once he was already chained. she deff. has a thing for jack. then jack said to her pirate. that was a compliment cus she wants to BE a pirate.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:49 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

and the compass it ALWAYS pointed to jack wen held it cus she wants to be a pirate // she likes jack so yea....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote