KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gill (SFIII third strike) vs. Igniz

Gill (SFIII third strike) vs. Igniz
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shin_remy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wikipedia is not the authority of canon, it's not even a good source for the canon.

And that event is full of hot air, alex fought gill an won the tournament, so, how could gouki sneak in and kill him?!

Plus, they got the gouki's storyline wrong.

hahahaa yeah laughing well said smokin'

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:58 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I'm not saying anything further till 2D posts...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:38 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gill is the owner of the power of miracle, which is why he can perform "The Ascension".

Gill enjoys learning, and is constantly trying to improve himself
both mentally and physically. He's very knowledgeable of countless
martial arts and hopes to obtain the ultimate fighting style.

His fighting style is " "Fighting Techniques of the Mysterious Organization" There are 66 secret techniques of the Mysterious Organization,including Resurrection. It's impossible to master all the fighting techniques of the Mysterious Organization.

Gill is VERY powerful, storylinewise. He can also create fire and ice
out of with his mind, and he can UN-create fire and ice, as well.

He can also ressurect himself, even from death (if something ever
somehow manages to kill him in the first place). And even then, his
organization, like Shadaloo, also makes back-up bodies for him (you can see
one in Urien's Third Strike ending, too). Though his organization makes
much better back-up bodies than Shadaloo did, so no "Gill being in a new
weaker body" for Gill. And his soul is immortal, like M. Bison's

HAHAHA nice , you probably copy/pasted that from wikipedia or some bullsh@t. ANyways you have yet to adress one feat that ignaz performed. GILL LOST TO ONE WEAKER CHARCTER, KEN. UNDERSTAND? IGNIZ FOUGHT AND LOST TO THE ALMOST THE WHOLE KOF CAST . all that stuff you just said is irrelevant. READ , what I said, think about it, process it. GILL LOST TO KEN (SOMEPEOPLE SAY ALEX, WHICH WOULD BE WORSE), IGNiZ LOST TO KYO IORI, K', TERRY AND RYO . GET IT THAT TIME?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:15 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
HAHAHA nice , you probably copy/pasted that from wikipedia or some bullsh@t. ANyways you have yet to adress one feat that ignaz performed. GILL LOST TO ONE WEAKER CHARCTER, KEN. UNDERSTAND? IGNIZ FOUGHT AND LOST TO THE ALMOST THE WHOLE KOF CAST . all that stuff you just said is irrelevant. READ , what I said, think about it, process it. GILL LOST TO KEN (SOMEPEOPLE SAY ALEX, WHICH WOULD BE WORSE), IGNiZ LOST TO KYO IORI, K', TERRY AND RYO . GET IT THAT TIME?

Gill never fought ken, and I never use wikipedia.
Igniz beating a bunch of weaklings is not a feat, If dan beats a 100 5 year olds, is that a feat?

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 29th, 2006 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:18 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Thank you, for not actually doing what I had asked, and instead just attacked the oppositions post... making your argument irrelevant to me entirely.

I applaud Asthar for being the only one to take the time to construct an argument worth reading.

2D, Gill never fought Ken, and was going easy on Alex... Now I am trying to get a worthwhile debate going on here, instead of attacking the opposite argument, please go and do what I asked, and explain to me how and why Igniz will win, do that, provide the argument, and we can have a civil debate without you and Asthar calling eachother bullshitters...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:27 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The only worth mention ability Igniz has is his power to absorb "Fighting Data" from his opponents. His suit then synthesizes the data into his own power which he uses against his opponent. Like Zero, his power is completely dependent on his suit. Any damage to it reduces his chances of victory. Gill, could damaga the suit enought to render igniz powerless. Not to mention gill is a better at H2H, As I proved earlier. Plus even if you somehow manage to kill him, he can ressurect himself. How does igniz win now?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:32 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thank you, for not actually doing what I had asked, and instead just attacked the oppositions post... making your argument irrelevant to me entirely.

I applaud Asthar for being the only one to take the time to construct an argument worth reading.

2D, Gill never fought Ken, and was going easy on Alex... Now I am trying to get a worthwhile debate going on here, instead of attacking the opposite argument, please go and do what I asked, and explain to me how and why Igniz will win, do that, provide the argument, and we can have a civil debate without you and Asthar calling eachother bullshitters...

hahaha i did state a valid argument. seems that you didnt get it either. Could Gill take on the entire KOF cast, I think not. HE HAS YET TO REFUTE THIS.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:40 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

hahaha i did state a valid argument. seems that you didnt get it either. Could Gill take on the entire KOF cast, I think not. HE HAS YET TO REFUTE THIS.

laughing Because it's a stupid argument, your using a feat involving igniz jobbing the entire kof 2001 cast. Yet, despite all that he somehow loses to K ,Kyo, and Iori. If that's the case, yeah gill can do it, so, can Bison, Gouki, and oro.

Kof bosses are relatively al show, because no matter how strong they are, they will always miraculously lose to some flame user.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:45 PM
Darkstorm Zero

But you failed to do what I asked, hence why I said what I said.

What I asked you to do was, list Igniz's powers, abilities and weaknesses, from there I could compare to Asthars list for gill and could help reach a conclusion. This coupled with the feats could have given us a clearer picture to work with. instead what I got from you was an attack on Asthars list of Gill's capabilities and no info on Igniz whatsoever besides the feat of him challenging multiple fighters... Not at all what I asked for...

Now, are you prepared to do what I asked?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:47 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I asked you to do was, list Igniz's powers, abilities and weaknesses, from there I could compare to Asthars list for gill and could help reach a conclusion. This coupled with the feats could have given us a clearer picture to work with. instead what I got from you was an attack on Asthars list of Gill's capabilities and no info on Igniz whatsoever besides the feat of him challenging multiple fighters... Not at all what I asked for...

WTF. you two are nuts. you can go to hell, i dont need do what you say. And what I said makes perfect sense. Just because i didnt present it the way you wanted doesnt, mean its a pile of bullsh@t. So, I listed a argument that you dont seem is relevant, your opinion. good for you. What i said still has be answered for.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:52 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I just listed igniz's abilities already, that's the sad part.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:53 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Because it's a stupid argument, your using a feat involving igniz jobbing the entire kof 2001 cast. Yet, despite all that he somehow loses to K ,Kyo, and Iori. If that's the case, yeah gill can do it, so, can Bison, Gouki, and oro.

Kof bosses are relatively al show, because no matter how strong they are, they will always miraculously lose to some flame user.

Your opinion. Yet again. tsk tsk tsk.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Your opinion. Yet again. tsk tsk tsk.

Just because your an ignoramus, doesn't mean it's an opinion.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:54 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because your an ignoramus, doesn't mean it's an opinion.

hahaha , oh yeah. and internet fight. scary. and im the one using names? bwhahaha

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:55 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

WTF. you two are nuts. you can go to hell, i dont need do what you say. And what I said makes perfect sense. Just because i didnt present it the way you wanted doesnt, mean its a pile of bullsh@t. So, I listed a argument that you dont seem is relevant, your opinion. good for you. What i said still has be answered for.

What you said made no sense, Your claiming that igniz jobbing the kof cast is a fewat. Despite the fact he lost to 3 people of the same cast, how the hell does that make sense.

hahaha , oh yeah. and internet fight. scary. and im the one using names? bwhahaha

It's a debate, not a fight, man your thick.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:56 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

What you said made no sense, Your claiming that igniz jobbing the kof cast is a fewat. Despite the fact he lost to 3 people of the same cast, how the hell does that make sense.

It's a debate, not a fight, man your thick.

you just go ahead patting yourself on the back. Im so sorry that i insulted a genius like you..... may gawd forgive me.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:59 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

you just go ahead patting yourself on the back. Im so sorry that i insulted a genius like you..... may gawd forgive me.

confused What are you talking about, your the one making this a big deal not me.

laughing

Is it that time of the month, already?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 12:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Hold on.... This is what I asked for -

Oh boy... another quarrel bitween you two...

Alright, lets put this into perspective a little... Asthar - you list all of Gill's feats and abilities, as well as any weakneses (Don't be shy on that last one ok.

2D - you do the same for Igniz, then we can draw a conclusion based on these facts (And don't put in any bullshit - I do know the story of KOF well enough to spot a lie when I see it)

And this is what I got?

And you call that an answer to my request? and now your telling me off for not accepting it? Dude, I se no list of Igniz's capabilities, so this is in no way shape or form an answer to my request... learn to read...

No, you don't have to do what I say, but you could have the decency to say "No Darkstorm, I won't do this because....." instead of tearing into me when I ask why you didn't do it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 12:05 AM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused What are you talking about, your the one making this a big deal not me.

laughing

Is it that time of the month, already?

who's the one who wont drop the insults?and keeps posting random insults. Not me, im just trying to point out that you're giving your poinions and callign thme facts. You assumed that bison could beat Igniz, therefor gill thats your opinion. THATS assuming that bison is more powerfull than gill , many people would argue the validity of that statement. so youre arument makes no sense

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 12:07 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And you call that an answer to my request? and now your telling me off for not accepting it? Dude, I se no list of Igniz's capabilities, so this is in no way shape or form an answer to my request... learn to read...

I just listed igniz's capabilities darkstorm, did you miss it?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 12:07 AM