KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Recent Video Game Purchases

Recent Video Game Purchases
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JToTheP
Lana caved! eek!

Mario 64 blows on DS though, analog is so much better. sad Buy New Super Mario Bros next, Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, REbig grinS, Mario Kart DS, and Mario & Luigi:Partners in time

Hey, I like Mario64 on the DS! It takes getting used to playing without the analog stick, but it's fun and there's a ton more stuff in it. The minigames are addictive as all hell.

Most of those games I plan on getting...except for RE, I don't really care for the RE series.

And technically I'm not supposed to have my DS at all yet, it's supposed to be a Christmas present from my mom stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I got a 360 Pro and Gears of War this past Friday for my b-day. happy

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:05 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Lana
Hey, I like Mario64 on the DS! It takes getting used to playing without the analog stick, but it's fun and there's a ton more stuff in it. The minigames are addictive as all hell.

Most of those games I plan on getting...except for RE, I don't really care for the RE series.

And technically I'm not supposed to have my DS at all yet, it's supposed to be a Christmas present from my mom stick out tongue

Resident Evil isn't worth owning on the DS.

However, I believe it's illegal to own a DS without the amazing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. And the new Castlevania game coming out this week looks awesome too.

Final Fantasy III is pretty fun too.

Glad you like Mario 64, I can't get past the lack of analog stick, renders the game unplayable for me, the control pad is simply broken for that game, and the stylus is too sloppy and loose.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Jade Empire -Xbox
Mark of Chaos - PC

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:24 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by BackFire
Resident Evil isn't worth owning on the DS.

However, I believe it's illegal to own a DS without the amazing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. And the new Castlevania game coming out this week looks awesome too.

Final Fantasy III is pretty fun too.

Glad you like Mario 64, I can't get past the lack of analog stick, renders the game unplayable for me, the control pad is simply broken for that game, and the stylus is too sloppy and loose.

How could the Original, and best Resident Evil, not be worth owning?

I am sick of people raving about the Castlevania series. Maybe it's cuz I played the 3D ones, but it was pure generic trash when I tried it.

And I am plenty sure FF3>>any current FF, since 3 is a classic, by Japan.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:01 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Latest Purchase: Nintendo Wii!!!!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:08 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by InnerRise
Latest Purchase: Nintendo Wii!!!!

I HATE YOU, I WANT A WII!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:07 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jon84
Secret Asian Man

I haven't bought an game in months, but the last few ones i got were:

Hitman: Blood Money (PC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (PS2)
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2)

I might pick up a copy of Splinter Cell: Double Agent for PC tommorow.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:16 PM
jon84 is currently offline Click here to Send jon84 a Private Message Find more posts by jon84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Metal gear Solid Portable Op-Psp(Not a card battle game or a remake) best game ever =O

I dn if I might get Jump Ultimate stars(Jump super stars 2) for Ds

I might get aWii near Christmas, and maybe castlevania soon. BAH, I have no money so BAHHH.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:34 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JToTheP
I HATE YOU, I WANT A WII!!!!!!!!!
Get up early!! Get up in them lines!! Wait for hours!!! Get a Wii!!! DUBIOUSLY!!!

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Metal gear Solid Portable Op-Psp(Not a card battle game or a remake) best game ever =O

I dn if I might get Jump Ultimate stars(Jump super stars 2) for Ds

I might get aWii near Christmas, and maybe castlevania soon. BAH, I have no money so BAHHH.
How do you plan on obtaining Jump Ultimate Stars? It's not available in America is it?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:50 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Get up early!! Get up in them lines!! Wait for hours!!! Get a Wii!!! DUBIOUSLY!!!

How do you plan on obtaining Jump Ultimate Stars? It's not available in America is it?

lol I got Jump Super Stars in China Town(not to far from my School). they sell every imported games. They will have Jump Ultimate Stars there too, I just need to find about 55 dollars for it.

If any of your stores don't sell imports(Do not check main game stores like Gamestop,Crazy,Eb and so on, it gotta be one of those bigger stores that also sell other things like anime =O)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:59 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
lol I got Jump Super Stars in China Town(not to far from my School). they sell every imported games. They will have Jump Ultimate Stars there too, I just need to find about 55 dollars for it.

If any of your stores don't sell imports(Do not check main game stores like Gamestop,Crazy,Eb and so on, it gotta be one of those bigger stores that also sell other things like anime =O)
$55!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What bigger stores are you talking about?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:07 PM
Null

lol All imports cost an extra 10=20 dollars. Like J and H, or those huge anime stores lol that sell them in japanese and stuff. Bah even the little unheard of stores have imports on the side.

You could just order it offline if you want. Play asia is the most trusted one if you do want to order it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:12 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what I intendo to do. Thanks. wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:20 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Not in New Jersey, we have a Wii drought here, and everytime some dumbass store puts an ad out, 200+ people show up.

Why the hell would you put an ad out for a new console, and not expect problems?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:25 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it wasn't that easy to get one here as well. I mean you have to call from store to store with no Ads anywhere to let you know.

I mean everybody must be calling b/c I'll show up and there would already a long @$$ line.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:34 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well it wasn't that easy to get one here as well. I mean you have to call from store to store with no Ads anywhere to let you know.

I mean everybody must be calling b/c I'll show up and there would already a long @$$ line.

No, they put ads out like dumbasses, like Best Buy and EBGames/GameSpot and hundreds of people show up.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:48 AM
Peach
mordrem

That's because corporate sucks ass and is retarded. The stores themselves have zero control over advertising and displays.

*is sick to death of being asked if we have any ****ing PS3s*

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by Lana
That's because corporate sucks ass and is retarded. The stores themselves have zero control over advertising and displays.

*is sick to death of being asked if we have any ****ing PS3s*

I wouldn't even bother to send our ads, word of mouth is fair enough.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:59 AM
Impediment
Endless

I got my income tax return back today, and I decided to spoil myself with a Playstation3 (60 gig HD) package. I bought the DVD remote, Tony Hawk's Project 8 and Resistance: Fall of Man.

I'm loving it so far!

My only gripe is that I really miss the rumble feature.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote