KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » looking for pirates of the caribbean 2 clips

looking for pirates of the caribbean 2 clips
Started by: sparrowsgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Great, thank you so very much....you are awesome

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:22 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:00 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)

These are great. Have you found a clip or do you have a clip of the scene right after Jack tells Elizabeth that Davy Jones has Will....when Jack explains to her about the chest, and Norrington is in the background, Pintelli shows up and does the hand thing "thump-thump" to imitate the beating heart? I love this part of the movie (course I love it all...)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:45 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Sorry. no I haven't found that one yet.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:06 AM
Nanami_XIV

They're taking down basically ALL PotC 2 clips and videos! Just thought I'd tell you that.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:47 PM
diddly
DIVING

Wow! You guys can put the movie together with all those clips!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:51 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

That's why they're taking them down.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:56 PM
diddly
DIVING

Makes sense. Don't want people marketing their movie!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:57 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

but the vids r awesome! very creative people

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:15 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

has anyone found the clip where Jack is doing the auditions to be a pirate in Tortuga??

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:53 PM
Nanami_XIV

"auditions to be a pirate in Tortuga??" What do you mean?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:57 PM
diddly
DIVING

When Jack is looking for people to "crew" his ship, when actually he is just grabbing people for Davy Jones.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:59 PM
D_Shiznitdog

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:39 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

just got to http://www.youtube.com and look for Pirates of the caribbean dead man's chest

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:43 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

They're taking off almost ANYTHING that has DMC in it,even if it you just used trailers.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:05 PM