KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Erebus
The End

Were the moon landings a hoax

One of the favorite conspiracy theories. Advocates of the theory argue that the technology wasn't in place at the time and the landings were concocted to divert public attention away from Vietnam, to appropriate more money for the military and to show The Soviets how superior we were.

Movies have been made and books written on the subject but at best they present debatable "evidence".

I have heard the arguments both ways on the technology and I personally believe the landings were real.

Most importantly I believe it would be impossible to fake something like that. We went to the moon not once but several times. Thousands of people were involved, somebody in the know would have eventually talked. Too many ways for it to go wrong.

The landings happened.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:27 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to Conspiracy Forum...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

what 10% genuine?

is there a conspiracy you've heard that you didn't agree with?

here's a new one. There are really 27 letters in the English alphabet. The 27th falls directly between "m" and "n".......only the super-secret controlling body of the world knows of it. They interject it into words to show they are in the know, letting others in the know, know they are in the know. This letter changes the meanings of many words......allowing them to talk freely about the up-coming alien invasion and how they had to kill Kennedy.

spread it around. The truth is out there. The world must know!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 01:16 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shorty G
Can someone tell me how the flag was moving in space, like if wind was hitting it ?

asl evil dead

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Or how the rover was leaving huge dust trails,despite the fact there is no air on the moon for it to float on( hence why foot prints harden on the moon)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Re: Was The Moon Landing Real?

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Yeah thats why i havent done any research into that because thats not important to the extremes that 9-11,the kennedy assassination,the abuses of power from presidents and other topics like the aids virus and new world order plan that winter has covered in his threads.I would not be surprised if it was all just a hoax and never happened though the way the government lies about everything else.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You mentioned that if they were hoaxed, that ther would have been thousands of people involved. That's why I believe they were real. Given the human condition ot compulsively reveal juicy secrets, it's impossible that someone wouldn't have had a slip of the tongue.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 05:14 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Definetly a Hoax, not because of all this "wrong shadow" "not stars" "flag in wind" business.

Why havnīt they gone back to the moon since? because they CANīt. The prolonged radiation would kill anyone spending that much time in outer space. Ok there are astronouts in space now, doing walks and what not. They are protected for only short stints and spend time in the shadow of the earth (space station).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 02:38 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Definetly a Hoax, not because of all this "wrong shadow" "not stars" "flag in wind" business.

Why havnīt they gone back to the moon since? because they CANīt. The prolonged radiation would kill anyone spending that much time in outer space. Ok there are astronouts in space now, doing walks and what not. They are protected for only short stints and spend time in the shadow of the earth (space station).
But they have.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 06:32 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

the magnetic radiation would fry you're equipment as a unmanned probe has a huge lead wall something you can't put on a manned ship and why go to the moon anyway its pointless just a cold rocky lump

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 06:58 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by quickshot
the magnetic radiation would fry you're equipment as a unmanned probe has a huge lead wall something you can't put on a manned ship and why go to the moon anyway its pointless just a cold rocky lump

Let's not forget the moon it's self is radioactive.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:32 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:

every physicist in the world disagrees with you........where did you get your degree from?

quote:
Let's not forget the moon it's self is radioactive.

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day. You are a 'tard. The moon is a big rock. It emits nothing.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:56 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Bad: When the astronauts are assembling the American flag, the flag waves. Kaysing says this must have been from an errant breeze on the set. A flag wouldn't wave in a vacuum.

Good: Of course a flag can wave in a vacuum. In the shot of the astronaut and the flag, the astronaut is rotating the pole on which the flag is mounted, trying to get it to stay up. The flag is mounted on one side on the pole, and along the top by another pole that sticks out to the side. In a vacuum or not, when you whip around the vertical pole, the flag will ``wave'', since it is attached at the top. The top will move first, then the cloth will follow along in a wave that moves down. This isn't air that is moving the flag, it's the cloth itself.

quote:
Or how the rover was leaving huge dust trails,despite the fact there is no air on the moon for it to float on( hence why foot prints harden on the moon)

that's the second dumbest thing I've read all day. Have you ever read ANY book dealing with physics? Here....we'll take it back to third grade science class.

- An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an equal but opposite force.

"floating on air" is irrelevant in this conversation. Not only is the statment completely assinine as "air" is simply a combination of gasseous elements.....abundant in our universe. The moon does not have an atmosphere..........whoever told you that no gasses are present in the universe outside Earth is a retard.

The moon's gravity is less than Earth......so any dust kicked up will remain up for a longer period of time as it takes longer for the momentum of the dust to decrease to a point to be equal to the force of gravity that is opposing it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 01:05 PM
Mr Parker

Havent done any research into it because its not near as important as the kennedy assassination or 9-11 which i have done a lot of research into but seeing how the government has lied to us about these events and pearl harbour as well and their track record of being honest,I voted it was fake.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

The government lied to us about Pearl Harbor? confused

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:36 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
But they have.

I mean official moon landings >69 not the base built on the dark side, and that wasnīt built using our technology anyway.

there are cosmic rays in space which will damage you after a prolonged visit in non atmosphere space, thats not to mention the (aparent) random matter/anti matter fluctuations which occur outside the earths magnetic field (not gravity field).

Just because the moon "emits nothing" doesnīt mean it canīt obsorb radiation, after all it has no atmosphere.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:14 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Re: Were the moon landings a hoax

Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Most importantly I believe it would be impossible to fake something like that. We went to the moon not once but several times. Thousands of people were involved, somebody in the know would have eventually talked. Too many ways for it to go wrong.

That's a good point. The arguments of the nonbelievers never convinced me, i always thought they were a bit far fetched.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:19 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Evil Dead

The moon's gravity is less than Earth......so any dust kicked up will remain up for a longer period of time as it takes longer for the momentum of the dust to decrease to a point to be equal to the force of gravity that is opposing it.

What are you talking about, dust can't fly up in a vacuum it has no medium to travel through. the ony reason why dust floats on earth is because of air.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:26 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Evil Dead
what 10% genuine?

is there a conspiracy you've heard that you didn't agree with?

here's a new one. There are really 27 letters in the English alphabet. The 27th falls directly between "m" and "n".......only the super-secret controlling body of the world knows of it. They interject it into words to show they are in the know, letting others in the know, know they are in the know. This letter changes the meanings of many words......allowing them to talk freely about the up-coming alien invasion and how they had to kill Kennedy.

spread it around. The truth is out there. The world must know!

Brilliant ha hasmile

Unfortunate that there are so many daft conspiracy theories which bring the actual true ones down into the silly boat with them.

The >69 moon landings which were shown on Tv were fake by the way.
Funny that theres a moon base on the dark side though, I wonder who built it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:41 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
The government lied to us about Pearl Harbor? confused

dude thats been all over the history channel.FDR knew the japenese would attack pearl harbour and allowed it to to rally public opinion to get us into a war,same with Bush,he did the exact same thing.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:50 PM