KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No. You're just a liar. laughing

laughing whatever, you say

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
laughing whatever, you say
laughing Yep, because you're a liar big grin laughing laughing

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:34 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

and you never replied to my point by point break down for you either..........

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I just posted a link to my point, why is it so hard to grasp?
Yet he said (in a true fact) that everything is radioactive. So by saying the moon was radioactive, you were stating the obvious, meaning you were spamming.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:35 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Evil Dead
and you never replied to my point by point break down for you either..........

Cause I'm not debating, someone who calls me a tard right off the bat, waste of my time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:36 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

um......you never made a point. The link you posted states the moon absorbs and reflects the sun's radiation.........so does everything in the visible universe (our solar system anyway, different stars for the rest of the universe)............again, what was the point? I think we all already knew that......as we can clearly see the moon every night.

Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

laughing Yep, because you're a liar big grin laughing laughing
laughing laughing

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

um......you never made a point. The link you posted states the moon absorbs and reflects the sun's radiation.........so does everything in the visible universe (our solar system anyway, different stars for the rest of the universe)............again, what was the point? I think we all already knew that......as we can clearly see the moon every night.

Forget it, not worth my time to elaborate, later.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:37 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

furthermore, someone who points out you're a tard with lack of knowledge of the very basic laws of motion who is attempting to discuss a topic as complex as space travel.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't debate me either.......because I actually know what I'm talking about.

~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Nice double post no expression

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

furthermore, someone who points out you're a tard with lack of knowledge of the very basic laws of motion who is attempting to discuss a topic as complex as space travel.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't debate me either.......because I actually know what I'm talking about.
laughing okay laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:39 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

forget it? there is nothing to forget. you never made a point. it's hard to forget something that never existed.

you showed up and posted mumbo jumbo. I showed up, showed you were completely unknowledgable on the subject. you run now. prudent move.

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That's nice...

Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

forget it? there is nothing to forget. you never made a point. it's hard to forget something that never existed.

you showed up and posted mumbo jumbo. I showed up, showed you were completely unknowledgable on the subject. you run now. prudent move.

That's nice...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:40 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

You just quoted the same post twice, and then made two different elaborations on it.

Nice one no expression

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:42 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You just quoted the same post twice, and then made two different elaborations on it.

Nice one no expression

Computer problems

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:43 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Computer problems

Sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Liar laughinglaughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks for agreeing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:46 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think he/she meant to copy your post King and reply to it......but forgot and still had mine saved in his/her's copy clipboard. It happens....no big deal, nothing worth calling somebody out for.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:51 PM
Mr Parker

anybody see the movie capricorn one with O.J.SIMPSON before he went bad? I would not be at all surprised if something like that went on similiar to that movie.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 10:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote