KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No-one wants it. You get nothing from it.

As soon as going to the Moon becomes something advantageous, we'll start to do it all the time.

As it is, going there now gets us nothing. it is very simple logic and a very good reason. There are no advances to be made. All the advances we can make right now are to be done in close orbit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That;'s basically the answer. Space is so amaingly barren- the return on it is about zero. it;s not worth the expense or the tisk. We went, fairly much, to prove that we copuld, and maybe in the vague hope that something amazing could be found. Nothing amazing was found, and now we've done it. We've damn nearly lost people doing it and it costs billions that we need to, say, fight disease or hunger.

Until rtechnology improves to the point where we can do this sort of thing more casually, we ain't going again.

yeh cos we are really fighting hunger arnt we. more like we are spending trilliosn on weapons to blow the **** out of imaginary enemys.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:27 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I very much doubt you will find the NASA budget ever came at the expoense of the military's.

Fact of the matter is, though, that you get solid and visible results from weapons, whereas you get bugger all from going to the Moon. And it is a far more acceptable way to both politicians and people of spending money.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
yeh cos we are really fighting hunger arnt we. more like we are spending trilliosn on weapons to blow the **** out of imaginary enemys.
As 2DTV points out in the sketch with George Bush attack weather.

One of the funniest thigs I've ever seen.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:34 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Well why has no one else gone at all? Russia did not make afterwards. You really think we were that far ahead?

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:43 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, yes; I am really not sure Russia had the means to do it at the time.

And later, they had not the resources or, really, the will.

Now they just, like everyone else, don't see the point.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:51 PM
Deano

we need to sort ourselves out and start to fix this planet up first. i reccomend we focus our energies there before we start looking for life on other planets.

just a thought.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:31 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It was on tv and all you had to do was call them in the space station and ask them if it was real!Jk.I believe it was.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 02:12 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bump.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 06:24 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The moon can draw a chance of life so that going there to give birth or any variety of reasons still is good sense.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 09:44 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omaha

I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 11:19 AM
Omaha is currently offline Click here to Send Omaha a Private Message Find more posts by Omaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

quote:
Originally posted by Classic NES
I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.
Yes and there is NO WAY TO KNOW 4 SURE if they did go on that day in 1969!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2021 04:35 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote