KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 3 main characters are starting to live their childhood dreams?

3 main characters are starting to live their childhood dreams?
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

She is in alot of denial about the whole situation..she thinks that she SHOULD want Will but her heart is telling her that she wants Jack...Sadly at the moment she listenes to her brain instead of her heart..She forces herself to be with Will by chaining Jack up..even if Will is not who she really wants.

It's still only the middle of the trilogy..So far the characters aren't supposed to really accept what they want just yet....there are hints in both movies showing the audience what they TRULY want..like the ones in movie 1 where it's clear that Liz is obssesed with pirates since she was a child. And all the hints in movie 2 point to it aswell...i

The hints in movie 2 are pretty much pointing to Liz choosing Jack and a life or piracy...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:26 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

I mean you're right that it's pointing out to Liz and Jack choose a pirates life but a lot of people think that this doesn't happen because it's a Disney movie.

To see the facts it must be Jack and Liz!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:30 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

It is a Disney movie..but when I watch it i actually forget that it is because they have broken alot of Disney rules when making these movies already..they are very dark movies at times..not exactly child friendly..

I think I can see what Disney are doing...they are making each character live out what they REALLY wanted in life since they were children..the thing that makes them ultimately happy

with Will its his dad

with Liz its Jack

and with Jack its a person to love him = Liz

If each character gets what they want most then THAT is the happy ending...If Liz was to end up with Will then that means she wont be happy and the same goes for Will ending up with Liz..he wont be happy...I'm sure of it..

If Jack ends up on his own..which i REALLY think he doesn't want then that means Jack's ending wont be a happy one..

they are actually shaping the movies and character's priorities so that each character can get what they want in the end..its all pointing to what they wanted most as children smile

Last edited by LovelyOne on Aug 16th, 2006 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:50 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

How many theories can you guys make???

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:26 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I'm not just making them out of nothing..It's not fan fiction. It's make my theories out of what I see on screen with the characters and their developments...

I have evidence to back my theories up...It's what we learn in film studies...ALL good movies have hidden meanings in them that hint as to what is going to happen next...I already found one of them a while back(will/Davy similarity) which later I found out had been confirmed by the director himself in an interview....We dont just make stuff up..we base our theories on evidence from the movie...

Last edited by LovelyOne on Aug 16th, 2006 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:53 PM
diddly
DIVING

Sorry, missaid that,.. I meant find?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:54 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL..I try to find as many as I can smile..I may be proven wrong with some of them though.If I am feel free to rub it in my face later big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:10 PM
diddly
DIVING

Naw,.. Thats what enemies at SCHOOL are for,.. You know mor than they do, cause you end up reading these thing,..
OMGOMGOMG!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:12 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this is the whole theme of the movie.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:13 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote