KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best Storyline in a game

Best Storyline in a game
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

er...never heard of it.....

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:16 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Resident Evils.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:16 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Resident Evils.

-AC
blink

Originally posted by MadMel
er...never heard of it.....
Sad. sad http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planescape:_Torment

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:18 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ooh, ooh, ohh!....the LOK (legacy of kain) series.....the most chronalogically twisted story ive seen in a game...cant wait for a sequal...big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm indeed, i dont think theres any game with a story as deep as the LOK series, pieces all locking into place and making sense with every game you play, awsome story, id rate LOK and the game called Myths story as some of my favorites, love the characters and such

Myth is quite a unique game that it seems few people have heard of but i think its got an awsome story

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:22 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by MadMel
ooh, ooh, ohh!....the LOK (legacy of kain) series.....the most chronalogically twisted story ive seen in a game...cant wait for a sequal...big grin big grin
You mean a prequel???????!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:24 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

loom......one of the best stories....and the voice acting....those guys could put emotion in a 10000 page tax book..noone here has heard of it..
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
You mean a prequel???????!
like i said...chronologically twisted..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:25 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm, i think they should make all the games and then perhaps someone can make a huge film of it, like a trilogy or somethin like LOTR, its got a good enough story thats for sure, the only difficulty is to get all the same voices at the same time as having good actors, Simon templemen doesnt look like Kain really confused ....Kain would have to be done in CGI or somethin and simon does the voice

Id also like an RPG based version of the game a bit like Elder scrolls oblivion where people and citizens walk around and do their own stuff and then you play as Kain or some sort of Human, Vampire or maybe Demon or soul reaver like Raziel and then evolve, get stronger, learn skill and spells and suck blood. Imagine playing as Kain as powerful as he is now in Nosgoth, the game could allow players to Evolve Kain depending on how long they play, if you play like 5-10 hours on the game, Kain evolves with a new gift such as wings or more powers and such, would be awsome and prob sell loads to LOK fans, Oblivion fans, Free style game fans and vampire fans or anyone who wants to play an awsome game Happy Dance

would be ab interesting concept, and finally when Kain is fully evovled he can shatter buildings with TK and rip out trees or kill entire legiosn and armies of sarafan warriors, would be awsome to fight hundreds on screen at once, with all Kains powers during the game eek!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:35 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

hm...

Chrono Trigger/Cross

the MGS games

FF's 6 through 10

Conker's Bad Fur Day (for how simple it was, it was really enjoyable)

and i actually liked Wind Waker's story alot

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:00 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
and i actually liked Wind Waker's story alot

Yeah, at first it looked no way connected to OoT, but that changes. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 07:04 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I used to like KOTOR storyline and even consider it to be among the best. Then Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was released and it completely knock out KOTOR for me. Story had some really good twists and an uncertain ending. Really kept me going throught the game. This is why I can't wait for Double Agent and see what happens to Sam's character.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Once I understood it, I got really interested in the storyline of the Halo series. yes

That and WarCraft.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy X, MGS, Half Life series, RE series, Warcraft III, FEAR, Starcraft, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Oblivion.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

the legend of zelda games have a pretty fun good story line. they're simple and they kinda change from game to game, but the general mythos is pretty cool. i really liked majora's mask for some reason.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:34 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

my favorite storyline are final fantasy 7. final fantasy 10.kingdom hearts series.zelda ocarina of time ANDDDD last but yet. NOT LEAST MGSSSSSS WOW WADDA STORY TOO MANY TWIST AND TURNS. ITS SIMPLY AMAZING. SNAKE EATER LEFT ME WITH NOTHING BUT TEARS.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:50 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I thought the Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Storylines were awesome! big grin When i play a different game i will post that Storyline.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:51 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

i also cried at end of ff10

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:51 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Chrono Trigger,Cross.
Final Fantasy series.
Resident evil series.
Legend of Zelda,Link's awakening,link to the past,Ocarina of time,Wind waker.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:43 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm very partial to FFX's storyline, myself.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

It was great just got a little confusing towards the end.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 03:52 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote