KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal

Who is the best Lois Lane potrayal
Started by: kabluey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jamaican

Margot Kidder was horrible. End of story, no questions asked.

Kate B was alright. She wasn't bad, she wasn't good. But maybe my decision is being biased because the movie was a flop. They definitely shouldn't have made her faint in the movie, that was...whack..

Erica D is a good Lois. Someone that you can see why Clark would fall for. Smart, independent, Good looking, and can do things irrationally that makes Clark have to be there for her without her knowing. She portrays the role well.

Teri H is the best I've seen so far. Amazing. I think she hits it right on the head.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 05:03 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jamaican
Margot Kidder was horrible. End of story, no questions asked.

Kate B was alright. She wasn't bad, she wasn't good. But maybe my decision is being biased because the movie was a flop. They definitely shouldn't have made her faint in the movie, that was...whack..

Erica D is a good Lois. Someone that you can see why Clark would fall for. Smart, independent, Good looking, and can do things irrationally that makes Clark have to be there for her without her knowing. She portrays the role well.

Teri H is the best I've seen so far. Amazing. I think she hits it right on the head.

Real close to what I believe as well.
So pretty much co-signed

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 04:53 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ron Roseman

Lois

1. Erica - Absolutely
2. Phyllis - However Superman would need the super power of being able to make her into heterosexual.
3. Teri - Adequate job. She certain was up to the task giving depth to her character.
4. Margot - Did an ok job but while I could believe a man could fly I just couldn't believe Superman was blind.
4. Noel - Did an ok job in the original serial, then her IQ dropped 200 points into the negative range!
5. Kate - Yuk. But then who would look good next to that Brandon guy.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 03:24 PM
Ron Roseman is currently offline Click here to Send Ron Roseman a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Roseman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Teri Hatcher easily.

She portrayed both the bitchy opportunistic side and the seductive vampy side of Lois.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:54 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I used to have a crush on Teri Hatcher back in the day. Not a huge Superman fan, so I think she's the reason I watched the show.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 09:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Teri Hatcher ftw with Ericka Durance not TOO far behind.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote