KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » spidey's build?

spidey's build?
Started by: ankur29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

i hope tobey mguire had toned up while shooting spiderman 3 , he looked flabby and weak in the second movie

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:30 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

He will have a big fight in part 3.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 07:48 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

even still teh fight coudl be cgi, spidey is not flabby he is toned with muscle with an definate six pack

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 10:04 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

When he is in his suit they can make him look as built as they want.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:31 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

yh but tobey mguire is fat , spidey is musclularly built with a six pack

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 03:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
best one

That's basically the best pic of Spidey ever anyway. But yeah, I think it gets the dimensions right.

But who cares, really? Part of the fun od comics is allowing various artists a chance to draw a character. They'd get boring if they were drawn the same way every time.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 08:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

they don't have to be drawn anorecsic , all artist art can be identifed as their art is unique , im naturally gifted at drawing (even though i am only 15) i can draw what i see with much accuracy , i can draw an almost identical copy of other artits work ,however i have a unique style aswell ....but most of the spidey artists draw spidey's build as anoresic!................the point being artist make show different interpretations of spidey without him lookin like a matchstick man with with little or no muscle , he sometimes is not even given a six pack

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 09:21 PM
doctorstrongbad

It all depends on the artist and how they think he should look.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:30 PM
ankur29
ankur

(please log in to view the image)

spidey's health or what?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 10:24 AM
ankur29
ankur

spidey's health or what?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 10:25 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

spidey's health or what?

I'd imagine Spidey bigger than that.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:20 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd imagine Spidey bigger than that.

i know but spidey should look at least like that phisique

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 08:41 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

ok people spiderman is a superhero who has weighed 165lbs then 170lbs and right now 167lbs ...............according to weight and height charts spidey is healthy but artists draw him anorecsic and scrawny ..........some writers do not even give him abdominal muscles What the f**k? What the f**k?
some artists under exaggerate his build what is spidey's build?

below is the weight height diagram spidey currently is 5ft10 and 167 lbs(almost 12 stones)

here are four pics that show spidey'sbuild corecctly

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/99...00858425zv9.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6706/marvel2cs4.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/...asm16800wf3.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/...ures8800hy5.jpg

post pictures which you think best suits spideys muscular build

Honestly, does it matter?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 08:42 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

yes it does , i am of sick of artists makin one of the best comicbook heroes less muscular than me .....he's a freakin superhero not a starved anorecsic

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 08:52 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Barker
Honestly, does it matter?

Does anything discussed on KMC matter? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 11:55 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

yes it does , i am of sick of artists makin one of the best comicbook heroes less muscular than me .....he's a freakin superhero not a starved anorecsic

That's like me bitching over Harry Potter's wand being 1/4 of an inch too short.

It really doesn't matter, and doesn't detract from the movie.

Not unless, you know, you're looking for reasons to hate it.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:26 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

how the new spidey bio should be

quote:
100 MPH sprints?...

Interesting.

If Spider-Man can lift, say, 20 tons, that would make him about 400x stronger than the average man (avrg man can military press about 100 lbs for 1RM).

The average man's reflex and running speed is about 20 mph. If we wish to keep Spidey's speed in proportion to his strength, his reflex and running speed should be about 8000 mph (20 mph x 400), or roughly Mach 10.5.

By comparison, running 100mph now doesn't seem so fast. In fact, that, and his "only" 15x reflex speed means Spider-Man is proportionally slower than the average man (relative to his own strength).

evil face

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Dec 4th, 2006 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 02:56 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

When you can lift more then 20 tons I imagine it is rather difficult to build and maintain muscle mass.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I never had a problem with his build. I think it should be normal when he is Peter and way bigger as Spiderman.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:59 PM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Mindship
Interesting.

If Spider-Man can lift, say, 20 tons, that would make him about 400x stronger than the average man (avrg man can military press about 100 lbs for 1RM).

The average man's reflex and running speed is about 20 mph. If we wish to keep Spidey's speed in proportion to his strength, his reflex and running speed should be about 8000 mph (20 mph x 400), or roughly Mach 10.5.

By comparison, running 100mph now doesn't seem so fast. In fact, that, and his "only" 15x reflex speed means Spider-Man is proportionally slower than the average man (relative to his own strength).

evil face

lol , new spidey bio says spider can sprint faster than the fastest human but not superhuman (asaka powell 26.7mph) spidey would be able to run at 30 mph at ost then, so much for him being able to runn 100mph , he woudl get uotrun by dogs,captain america,cheetahs,beast,wendingo,KRAVEN & rhino!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 10:31 PM