KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

Oh no doubt, Johnny's best work is Jack Sparrow - but he is great in every role he tackles...JOhnny was known as a hot-headed trouble maker in Hollywood....being a teen-star was too much for him to handle..he use to trash hotel rooms, went from woman to woman...did drugs...etc....he has even been arrested and put in jail a few times...he was linked to the scandal and part owner of the night club where River Pheonix (a big teen star back in the 80's) overdosed and killed himself....then Johnny had had enough of the hollywood lifestyle when he met Venassa Paradis on the set of "The NInth Gate" - he saw her from behind and was like "OMG who is that, I want to meet her" so he did and the rest is history...he says the birth of his dirty Lily Rose was what finally turned his life around...he chose to live in Paris...even though he is American...he grew tired of the American Press and he think American Politics are stupid.....he was born in Kentucky, June 9, 1963....

He is awesome...such a sweet spirit...I love to watch him in interviews - he is so shy and humble and sexy....go watch (I don't know how to post links on here - can anybody help me?) on youtube - type in JOhnny Depp and you should be able to see the David Letterman interview in 2 parts - from July....

Here is a pic of Johnny from Chocolat....

Attachment: chocolat072.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:12 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Here is a hot pic of Johnny in his love scene with Charlize Theron from "The Astronauts Wife"

Attachment: aw168.jpg
This has been downloaded 184 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:14 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Well if its all truth than well can say that his History is a real angels history

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:15 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Okay, so another one of my favorite moments of Johnny as Captian Sparrow is when he and Will are sword fighting inside of the Blacksmith's shop and he asks will: "Who makes all these." and will responds: I do and I practice with them three hours a day." and Jack says: "You need to find yourself a girl, mate". Will Says: I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a Pirate, I can kill it." and Jack says "Ahhh".....then when he says something about Will having found a girl but is unable to woo said strumpet..."You're not a eunich, are you?":

Attachment: pirates0300.jpg

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:19 PM
lovethemtigers

Here is an awesome pic of Johnny as Ichabod Crane in "Sleepy Hollow"...gosh the man is simply gorgeous...his facial features are perfect...chocolate brown eyes, bold straight nose, high cheekbones, strong, firm lips....ooo la-la:

Attachment: sh044.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:21 PM
lovethemtigers

In POTC 1 - I thought Johnny as Jack looked simply irresistable when he is eating Barboosa's green apple in the cabin on the Black Pearl...he looks gorgeous...the man is just too beautiful for his own good....

Attachment: pirates0765.jpg
This has been downloaded 181 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 12:23 PM
mondenschein

I LOVE him in Benny&Joon !

the scene where he distracts the three doctors in the hospital.

"MUMMY?"

(I feel like I've written all this before ... blink never mind)

but I have to say that I think he's only so attractive when he has long hair smile

don't like his look in "the astronaut's wife" ... don't know...

well, Captain Jack is the best big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 01:21 PM
mondenschein is currently offline Click here to Send mondenschein a Private Message Find more posts by mondenschein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

yeah i think depp prpbably started off as the bad apple...and look at him now smile i guess it takes something big to finally bring you back...and he has stated that his partner and children are what have done that for him smile

Oooo sleepy hollow! love that film...its not everyday that a man can look good in ridiculous outfits smile

Best bit of POTC overall for me is that bit in POTC1 when he is in prison, and the camera does a close up on him side-on and his hat is tilted downwards just enough to slightly cover his eyes and he says;

"If you keep doing that the dog is never going to move"

and then one of the prisoners says "exuse us if we haven't resided ourselves to the gallows just yet...."

And then that look on his face...that half smirk....*drools*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:57 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

ha i love that part too!
i also like the part where he's in the cell and bo'sun spits on him and he looks down, i dont know why i just think he looks so sexxy there!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:24 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ok, i saw the FAst Show vid! that was absolutely hilarious! hes just like "Will you just build me the f***ing suit!" he so funny! i love him to death! we were discussing how we want to see him "thrusting" like that. oh gosh hes ssexxi!!!
this vid is hilarious also! he flips someone off...but not to anyone in particular. its just so funny!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8BgVr9PCA

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:38 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

haha, adorable!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:42 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

very adorable

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:44 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
yeah i think depp prpbably started off as the bad apple...and look at him now smile i guess it takes something big to finally bring you back...and he has stated that his partner and children are what have done that for him smile

Oooo sleepy hollow! love that film...its not everyday that a man can look good in ridiculous outfits smile

Best bit of POTC overall for me is that bit in POTC1 when he is in prison, and the camera does a close up on him side-on and his hat is tilted downwards just enough to slightly cover his eyes and he says;

"If you keep doing that the dog is never going to move"

and then one of the prisoners says "exuse us if we haven't resided ourselves to the gallows just yet...."

And then that look on his face...that half smirk....*drools*

Yeah, me too....that's his probably his sexiest look of the entire movie....I use to freeze-frame it on that part just to see how gorgeous he is...here is that shot...

Attachment: potc009.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:46 PM
lovethemtigers

So here is the side look before the grin - in the jail cell

Attachment: potc007.jpg

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:47 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg i love that look!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:47 PM
lovethemtigers

Another part in POTC 1 where Johnny/Jack looks so gorgeous is right after he wakes up in the cave (after Will betrays him and hits him over the head with the paddle...after Jack has graciously Led Will to his bonny lass...) Barboosa and his crew of miscreants have captured Jack and they want to kill him...he says "The girls blood didn't work, did it?" and Barboosa says "You know who's blood we need?" and Jack smiles so nonchanlantly and says, "Aye, I know who's blood ya need."

Attachment: pirates0750.jpg
This has been downloaded 177 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:50 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

thats hot!!!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:51 PM
mmoviejunkie

yeah i love that part too!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:21 PM
lovethemtigers

Here's another great part from POTC 1 - Johnny as Captain Jack Sparrow....I love the scene where he is talking with the 2 british sailors about the Interceptor and The Black Pearl..and while Mullory and Murdock are arguing...he slips past them and boards the INterceptor..and then they find him and they are like "What's your name" and Jack says "SMith, or Smithy if you like"....and Mullory asks, "What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith." and Murdock says, "And no lies." and Jack says, "Well, then it is my purpose to raid, plunder....etc..." that is a great scene....(just before the resuce scene) Here's a Pic from that scene:

Attachment: potc097.jpg
This has been downloaded 166 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:25 PM
mmoviejunkie

ha, yeah i love that part too
and one of my favorites is the last line
i dont know why it just makes me happy

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:28 PM