KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (501): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

And of course, the ending shot of POTC 1 when Jack says, "Now show me that horizon...starts humming...then says "really bad eggs, now drink up me hearties, yo-ho" He is very SEXY looking in that...his mouth is beautiful....and yes I am obsessed with Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow...

Attachment: pirates1220.jpg
This has been downloaded 169 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:29 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

is there anyone who's not??

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:32 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

does ne1 kno all the movies that johnny depp has been in??? ive been wantin 2 see um...but cant find um all...can ne1 post a list of um 4 me???

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:36 PM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

yeah i've got a list hung in my room from entertainment weekly i could go get it if you want and write them all down(sorry i dont have a website)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:41 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

finding never land; sleepy hollow; charlie and the chocolate factory; edward scissor hands

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:41 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

oh no wait you can go to ohjohnny.net and look under filmography

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:43 PM
lovethemtigers

Chocolat, The Astronaut's Wife, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Platoon, Blow, Don Juan DeMarco, From Hell (Rated R), The Man Who Cried, Once Upon A Time In Mexico.....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:52 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

thanx lots every1**runs off 2 store 2 rent them all **

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:03 PM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

lol, just a pieces of advice dont rent dead man, that's a really bad movie, has anyone else seen it??

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:09 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

he has been in 36 movies. roughly.
Filmography and character he played:
Arizona Dream-Axel Blackmar
The Astronaut's Wife-Spencer Armacost
Before Night Falls-Bon-Bon and Lieutenant Victor
Benny and Joon-Sam
Blow-George Jung
The Brave-Raphael
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-Willy Wonka
Chocolat-Roux
The Corpse Bride-Victor van Dort
Cry Baby-Wade "Cry Baby" Walker
Dead Man-William Blake
Don Juan DeMarco-Don Juan DeMarco
Donnie Brasco-Joseph D. Pistone, aka Donnie Brasco
Edward Scissorhands-Edward Scissorhands
Ed Wood-Ed Wood
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-Raoul Duke
Finding Neverland-James M. Barrie
Freddy's :The Final Nightmare-Teen on TV
From Hell-Inspector Frederick Adderline
Happily Ever After-L'inconnu
The Libertine-John Wilmot,Second Earl of Rochester
Lost in La Mancha-Toby(and himself in documentary)
The Man Who Cried-Cesar
Nick of Time-Gene Watson
A Nightmare on Elmstreet-Glen Lantz
The Ninth Gate-Dean Corso
Once Upon a Time in Mexico-CIA Agent Sheldon Jeffrey Sands
Pirates of the Caribbean:Curse of the Black Pearl-Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbeanbig grinead Man's Chest-Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean:World's End-Captain Jack Sparrow
Platoon-Private Gator Lerner
Private Resort-Jack
The Rum Diary-Paul Kemp
Secret Window-Mort Rainey
Sleepy Hollow-Ichabod Crane
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?-Gilbert Grape

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:18 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

has ANYONE seen 21 jump street??

I was thinkin of buying it from play.com because they have the dvd's available from all 4 seasons he was in it....

And Iverbeendeppened, how hilarious is he in the fast show!! smilesmile
i love that episode...makes me laugh so much! smile

I've got to say that POTC2 with the 'curiosity' scene...to me that is THE HOTTEST thing on this planet that i have ever seen....*drools again..*

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:32 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Yeah some of these aren't too good...but if you are just wanting to look at Johnny....

"Cry Baby" is hysterical..."Blow" is great....and of course
The Astronaut's Wife, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, From Hell (because he is gorgeous in this movie), Chocolat (again, gorgeous), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Secret Window (freaky, but Johnny does some fabulous acting), Finding Neverland (SAD, but Johnny is wonderful and beautiful to watch), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (hard to understand and follow...johnny is a bad guy in this movie..creepy), and he is really funny to watch in "Ed Wood" - and of course, the POTC Movie...but other than that I haven't seen his other movies....couldn't find some of them to rent....oh yeah, saw "Don JUan DeMarco" - this is funny, Johnny is very sexy in it...but strange...and "the Man Who Cried" - again, not that great of a movie but Johnny is beautiful, sensitive and very sexy looking in it....saw Platoon but never even realized Johnny was in it...it's a real small part....but Johnny is great and he is sexy and beautiful in everything he does...he puts so much heart and soul into all of his work...he's simply wonderful and beautiful...

Attachment: sh050.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:39 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

has anyone seen privat resort? when he was 20 or so?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:53 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

ok this is gonna sound REALLY odd but ivejust watched a music video station and there was a video with johnny depp in it ?! lol

Its the song by 'The proclaimers' ... and old song in the late 80's - early 90's by those two scottish brothers...they looked a little on the geeky side, and they both worse glasses too.

'I would walk 500 miles
and i would walk 500 more,
Just to see the man
who would walk 1,000 miles
to fall down at your door'

WHAT IS THE MOVIE CALLED?!?!

He was very funny in the video by the way... ive never seen it before and i think i've just wet myself laughing.....lol

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:12 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

that song is in benny&joon

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:14 PM
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
ok this is gonna sound REALLY odd but ivejust watched a music video station and there was a video with johnny depp in it ?! lol

Its the song by 'The proclaimers' ... and old song in the late 80's - early 90's by those two scottish brothers...they looked a little on the geeky side, and they both worse glasses too.

'I would walk 500 miles
and i would walk 500 more,
Just to see the man
who would walk 1,000 miles
to fall down at your door'

WHAT IS THE MOVIE CALLED?!?!

He was very funny in the video by the way... ive never seen it before and i think i've just wet myself laughing.....lol

That song has always reminded me of Johnny...it's from Benny and Joon....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:15 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

is that film any good???

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:23 PM
lovethemtigers

Never saw it...but a friend of mine has and she says it's one of her favorites of Johnny....you can watch the video on youtube!!!! Just type in Benny and Joon and then when all the results come up it's the one entitled "I'm Gonna Be"....

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:29 PM
mmoviejunkie

its a good film, funny and cute

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:33 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

thanks smile
me thinks i shall buy it on dvd smile

i have to say though...how is it that he doesnt look OVER the age of 30!?!?!!?!!! ...he must really take care of his skin!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:12 PM