KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What makes Jack happy? -

What makes Jack happy? -
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

yeh lol..it's like going across his lip(the left side of his top lip)..where it should be on top of it lmfao..and I think there is a white patch where its supppsed to be..where the makeup team didnt tan him up cuz the tache was there..laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:18 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

LOL, the tache. thats hottt.

woah, now there are three t's to hottt. it just keeps gaining t's. LOL.

maybe Keira was having a bet with him to see if her tongue was skilled enough to get it off. LOL...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:19 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

no, i never did! i gotta go back and watch it! *goes to youtube and watches it* omg it is!!!! i NEVER noticed that! thats hilarious! gosh i love Johnny! he has so much experience /w kissing and thats what makes it so hott!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:22 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL yeah that would be funny..I'm wondering if the directors left that ther for a joke??

yeh she still has her other hand on his right shoulder..the whole time..even after she chained him up..its not for Will..she wants this man BADLY..i mean the very things she does after that kiss suggests that its NOT will on her mind lol

and it was actually jacks reaction that triggered her off to try and kiss him again..its as soon as he looks at her lips..the music changes as soon as he does this and Liz goes in as if to kiss him..the music doesnt change when she decides to try and kiss him again..I always thought it was odd how it changed a bit early..but then i noticed that he slightly propmts her to do it before she does..(looks at her lips..smirk falls)

she was looking at his lips..wanting to kiss him again..and as soon as he shows the slightest hint that he wants to kiss her again..she leaps at the chance lmao

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:23 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate

maybe Keira was having a bet with him to see if her tongue was skilled enough to get it off. LOL...
eeww!! dont even wanna thing about that sslutbag trying to do that 2 MY man!!! if anyone is gunna lick off his mustache, it better b me or Vanessa!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:25 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

but its so interesting that even though Jack obviously is quite a kisser, he doesnt care to prove it or something....

he isnt like, in a battle with her to out-kiss her. He isn't showing off. he's just drinking her in... know what I mean?

thats why I find it so hott... he seems so vulnerable. he lets her push him against the mast, and she's being agressive while he's being almost tender, (still hott and passionate, but almost like he cant believe he's getting to taste her, and he wants to savour the moment.)

its so erotic. i love that word. its just so sensual. its a REAL KISS. its communication when words are CLEARLY not enough.

everything that needed to be said between those two characters was said in that kiss. except the wedding date.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:25 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

the kiss was great bc of Johnny, thats it!! not freakin Keira who tries to freakin hard! she is like, trying to eat his face, and Johnnyjust plays along. hes probably thinking "This girl tries WAY too hard. Im too old 4 her anyways. I wonder what Vanessa'll think of this little teenage girl trying to eat me" lol lmbo!!! rofl!! im so funny! i cant stop laughing!~!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:33 AM
katelovespirate

no way. dont kill the dream man.

johnny and keira have amazing chemistry, there for the world to see. Keira isn't a teenager anymore anyways, and she certainly is much more mature than all that. and they are serious actors. vanessa has nothing to do with the pirate movies.

plus Keira's gorgeous. Jack wants Elizabeth, Elizabeth wants Jack. it came across.

she and johnny both make the kiss amazing. she doesnt try too hard- she is playing it consistently with her character, a mix of pent-up passion and fear and nervousness and revelry.

they fit together. its beautiful.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:39 AM
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
but its so interesting that even though Jack obviously is quite a kisser, he doesn't care to prove it or something....

he isnt like, in a battle with her to out-kiss her. He isn't showing off. he's just drinking her in... know what I mean?

thats why I find it so hott... he seems so vulnerable. he lets her push him against the mast, and she's being agressive while he's being almost tender, (still hott and passionate, but almost like he cant believe he's getting to taste her, and he wants to savour the moment.)

its so erotic. i love that word. its just so sensual. its a REAL KISS. its communication when words are CLEARLY not enough.

everything that needed to be said between those two characters was said in that kiss. except the wedding date.

I agree with you SO MUCH

she did EVERYTHING and he just let her do it...and its not cuz he doesn't want her..its because he DOES..and he is completely taken aback by her..he's like OMFG i'm being kissed by the woman I have wanted for SO LONG!..he treats her SO differently to his other omen..I bet usually he's really rough etc..h treats her like she is precious and he doesn't want to spoil her..so thats why he just lets her do things at her own pace..he doesn't force..and I think thats going to be SO important as a theme in movie 3..if its going to be about Will trying to break Jack/Liz up..cuz he thinks he;s "STEALING" his woman..when its actually ALL her ..she's falling for him on her OWN..she's not being stolen at all..she's just falling for him naturally..as is Jack to her..he's not forceful..he just lets it flow..

what I also love is how as soon as he says "pirate" she does that thing where she sort of sways her head and he just follows her eyes and sort of does the same thing..and he's really right in her face until she leaves..he's like just not dropping that gaze until she leaves him there..and is long gone..

and I think she kissed him like that because Liz was friggin GAGGING for it throughout the movie..it wasn't because she was trying too hard..and Jacks character is sort of..very "weak in the knees" when it comes to Liz..its obvious from the offset of movie 2..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:39 AM
katelovespirate

COMPLETELY agree with you Lovelyone!!!! smile

and not only that, but this kiss is a serious kiss.... in the sense that, it is not saying "Oh thank you Jack, I'm going to give you a kiss!" or a "wow you look good, suddenly i'm inspired to kiss you."

No.... this kiss is the kind of kiss that leads straight to one thing.

its saying, if we had time, these clothes would be off.

its saying, i want you here and now.

it says everything. its amazing.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:45 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ppsssh ur all against me. i support the Jack/Liz ship, yet, ironically, i hate Johnny /w keira. its hard 4 me, u guys have no idea whow complex my mind is on this stuff. no one understands. and YES Vanessa has something to do with the movie!she...........um...............uh...........you see................ok, fine! the only thing is that shes JOhnny's girl and Johnny stars in the movie. i think SHE should b Elizabeth. that would b ssexxi. i wanna c the kiss THEN! dang that would b hott!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:48 AM
LovelyOne

yes I agree with you so much katelovespirate..especially on Liz's behalf..its like she was just waiting..completely caught up in his eyes expecting more but Jack had to make her leave cuz she would actually die if she stayed much longer..he had to prompt her to go so that she could get away before mr kraken arrives

you would actually think that they would have sex right then and there had the kraken not appeared..

thats why its a giant vagina (spewing out what not) and he jumps RIGHT into it..all cocky and confident "hello beastie"..cuz i BET thats where that whole situation would have lead had the kraken NOT appeared lmao

its supposed to resemble that they would have had sex right then and there had they had more time IMO.

and I'vebeendepped..its only a movie..as actors they understand that its not really real..its just part of the job..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:50 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i think they sould have died together. that would b tight

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:53 AM
katelovespirate

no one likes a sad Jack.

what makes Jack happy? lots of kisses with hott lizzie.

so give him what he wants so we can have a good movie! big grin

night guys.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:00 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

w/e night. i guess Johnny understands.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:01 AM
LovelyOne

yeh true^^
------------------------------
Its not even as if she had to make such a meal out of that kiss to distract him(like when she pushed him back she was being SO rough) It didnt even have to be so rough..she was just totally taking advantage of the moment..and she was probably wanting it to go to the next thing IMO..

I think with Jack.. the very thought of her kissing him would be enough to distract him..even a soft kiss would have totally distracted him because he was only interested in being soft there..and he really wanted her too..

With Jack he's actually at the love stage..and liz is still totally in the heat/ lust stage..that has time to channge in movie 3 lol..

I'm off to bed now lol..its 5 am lmao

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:04 AM
katelovespirate

yes totally.... there were many other ways to distract Jack. Just a light kiss, or a look, or saying something, or honestly just pushing him against the mast. Jack was in a vulnerable, serious state there, and she knew it.

to me, when she saw him rowing away, she probably muttered something to herself like "if i ever get my hands on him again, i'll chain him to a sinking ship"... cause she was tired and angry and terrified of the kraken.
then when he came back, there was a huge moment when Liz was like, why did i ever doubt him? he's a good man, I know that! and she holds on to him like he is the only stable thing in her life, the only one who can protect her and fight for her.

but combatting all that is every instinct she's been raised with-- she suddenly sees what her feelings for Jack really are and it scares her, plus she doesnt want to die. She still has to go save her daddy, remember? Plus Will is in danger, along with the crew that she cares about.

So she makes the tough decision, she's going to chain him to the mast. She walks towards him, heart pounding, wishing he didn't look so beautiful or whatever, while the crew is loading the long boat.

She's trying to make it easier for herself, but the closer she gets, the more she is looking at his lips... thinking, oh gosh i just need one taste... i';m going to do the right thing here, save the crew... but i just need one taste.
and finally she's just like screw everything, i am TAKING the taste I want.

dont know why i just rambled off there... i was just trying to think it out.

i think the plan to chain him came before the plan to kiss him... in her mind... the kiss was something for herself, and for him.

i hate how people still try to tell me the kiss wasnt real for liz, she just did it to save will.
if thats true, Elizabeth's character no longer holds any appeal to the audience. if it weren't obvious she really cared about Jack and was just confused, i would hate her. If she had just tricked jack and let him die to save will, i would hate her. i think most people would, cause most people like jack most.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:18 PM
LovelyOne

Totally agree..and if it meant nothing..then the few seconds after that kiss..?? what the heck were THEY about?laughing out loud..these people are so BLIND..are they deliberately blind though??

Also If they weren't going to add in the kiss(T&T)...my bets are on her using a sword to "persuade" him into the shackles (would make sense of the earlier scene) and it still would have had the sexual reference there...then if she did that little brush up against his mouth after doing THAT instead of a full on kiss..then it would have been ALL too obvious where the triangle was going.

the decision she made..it really makes me wonder..people say its to save Will..but thats not really a selfish act IMO..thats more of the honorable deed to save many and losing the life of one..I honestly see it as her just removing the temptation..It matches in so much better with all the denial she was going through when ever there was the thought of Jack in her mind...I personally think that she freaked out when he came back for her..because he just showed her that he loves her basiclly and she was scaaarreedd...and in massive denial.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:56 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"the decision she made..it really makes me wonder..people say its to save Will..but thats not really a selfish act IMO..thats more of the honorable deed to save many and losing the life of one.."----LovelyOne

Not to shoot you down, but one COULD still interpret it as selfish. Pirates are all about letting others die to save their own skin. Thus the whole "keep to the code" bit. Jack doesn't even have a good answer when Will questions the code, he just changes the subject and turns it back on Will.
If you decide to save yourself and others by screwing over someone else, it's still selfish. She's selling him out in this scene, whether you're a Will/Liz or a Jack/Liz. She's leaving him there to die rather than the much harder "come with us and we'll find a way to defeat all the enemies together." It's a pretty piratey thing that she does.

So I believe what you believe about why she did it, but it can still be interpreted as a selfish, pirate act even if it was all about saving herself and the others.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:28 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

thats very true actually..

it was probably a mixture of reasons why she did it..and I feel that jack was going to stay there anyway lol..i often wonder if she knew it too..and she just thought she would be his little pirate before he died..

she saw him leave, come back and face death for her..why would he not do the same thing only seconds later..even they way he talks in the next scene suggests that he's made his mind up..he's deciding to stay on the pearl so that the new thing in his life can get away safe..and she seems to make it all about him/her..as in she makes him be tied down to her..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 12th, 2006 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:39 PM