KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Stargate RPG Sign-Up and Character Creation

Stargate RPG Sign-Up and Character Creation
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dale007

Aliies i'll make my character now

Name: Dale Schreyer
Faction/Organization: RAAF
Race: Tau'Ri
Height: 180cm
Weight (Optional): 70kg
Physical description (Hair, eyes, clothes, muscle build, etc...): wears the normal RAAF uniform, black hair brown eyes,
A Brief History: Dale completed his schooling and then went to the Australian Royal Military College at the age of 18, he was 22 when he left Duntroon. Dale found his calling in the Australian Army. Dale was promoted to Second Lieutenant. Dale was put into a squad. The squad was called 'Storm' and they were going to Irag. Dale's entire team was killed in an ambush after two weeks in Iraq. Dale was the only one left. He spent a year in Iraq trying to escape, he was found by a rescue team. Dale was near dead when they found him.

Dale was brought back to Australia unconscious. He spent a week recovering and he was then given the rank of captian after he passed his exam. Dale has flashes of his time spent in Iraqq, his team being killed and other guilt issues.

His CO 'Charlie' told him he had an special assignment for him. He was to join an top secret organization in America. Not knowing what he got himself into Dale accepted the job and was transfered to America. Dale then found out that the American Air Force was going to other planets by the means of an alien device called the Stargate. General George Hammond told him that he would join SG2. Dale didn't refuse the request. Dale spent three years at the. durning the three years Dale quickly got the rank of Colonel.

Last edited by dale007 on Sep 13th, 2006 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:26 AM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Aliies - RAAF Colonel Tomas C Seglins = Tau’Ri
Dale007 – RAAF Colonel Dale Schreyer = Tau'Ri
SpikeSpiegel - RAF Lieutenant Colonel David Tyler (Wing Commander) = Tau’Ri
DragonWoman - USMC Major Lindsay McMillan = Tau'Ri
Coleman Trebor - Undecided
KingDubya - (Luitenant – Tau’Ri) = Undecided

Ok, I’ll need another one or two to get started and everyone with a created character… If you didn't gain a specialized rank, then First Sargeant is yours.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on Sep 13th, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:29 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Dale, try not to use so many full-stops in the description, it makes it a bit hard to read stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:34 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

I'll be creating the RPG thread soon, once I write the short story for the intro...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:59 AM
Aliies

OK! the Game is started, please finish your characters and read the openning story, then we may get started!

PS: I just finished writing the whole thing from start to finish!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
dale007

ah sorry about that

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 03:40 AM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Here's a quick mock-up I did of the logo, it's a slight variation I did of the SG-1 logo when I was creating my own slim-line cases for the DVDs.

Attachment: stargate uncharted.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:23 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Not bad... though for advertisement's sake, it blocks the main picture of the gate, the only real weakness of the picture... Otherwise it's great!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:59 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I have a couple of questions about the story.
1 - Where is Gen. Landry?
2 - Are we still doing that other galaxy thing for this RP?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

This is set after his term of service was over, the story was changed so that you weren't just charging head-long into another galaxy where you meet a new enemy... You still are going to be going to this place, but in order for it to make sense you have to have a lead-up, basic story-writing.

And trust me on this, I think you're gonna love it big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:28 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

You have a knack for interesting story lines my friend...can't wait big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:59 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dale007

I like the pic. I'm currently trying to crate the opening title but can't find any stargate clips to use. If anyone knows or find some could you pm me please thanks.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 05:29 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Like vid clips or just images?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 06:11 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

I'm in a drawing mood, I need to take a break from al my comic-work and commisions... feel like drawing your characters for this RP big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 06:59 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

big grin COOL

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 07:17 AM
dale007

yeah as in video clips, that would be good Aliies

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:12 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I'll have a look when I come back online n have time to search around smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 08:51 AM
jaffacreep

I just found this Is it too late too join the game

Name: Korra Nellson, and Corex

Faction/Organization: Tok 'Ra High commander Scientist

Race: Tok 'Ra

Height: 5' 8"

Weight : 77 kilograms

Physical description: Corex (controlled) Green snake thing Korra (uncontrolled) an average height fair skinned women with brown blond hair and blue eyes, she is very charisma full and holds her body high.

A Brief History: During a mission with SG19 at the age of 28 Korra got infected by a strange plague. in a coma her team mates brought her too the near by Tok 'Ra who just happened too have a a symbiote in need of a host. All went well and they blended but when Korra came back from the coma she was not thrilled although she needed Corex too survive. Because of this she had too leave her husband and kid. For U.S security she is considered dead but still works in the SGC. She was born in Minnisota. Has for Corex he is a newly mature Tok 'Ra only having possessed another Tok' Ra 5 years

If the timing is inconvenint for playing the game I could be a later recruit like Vala or somthing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:27 PM
jaffacreep is currently offline Click here to Send jaffacreep a Private Message Find more posts by jaffacreep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crowman1993

HI can i play i wanna be in cornel oniel's squad big grin he kick lots of butX) X) oh and i wanna be human or that race that can camoflauge itself to look like anyone big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:34 PM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crowman1993

Name:cain

Faction:human/sgc

race human

height 6'5

weight 230 pounds of muscle

he looks like daniel but with a lot of muscle and a combat helm.

history: once in the army he was deemed to violent for the army so sgc offered him and his muscles a job.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:39 PM
crowman1993 is currently offline Click here to Send crowman1993 a Private Message Find more posts by crowman1993 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote