KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC3 (ye be warned MAJOR MAJOR spoilers)

POTC3 (ye be warned MAJOR MAJOR spoilers)
Started by: tee_pirategirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

ok I am forced to write a bit more since no one else is. but please KATE, WILLO, SAILOR? T.MARIA?DIDDLY?!!!!!! someone heeeeeeeeeeeelp?
Jack leaves them alone still singing under his breath.
Will is happy, amazed and taken aback all at the same time isn't it a wonder that HIS love talks to JACK and not him? he still thinks that Liz loves jack and not him.
Will(a cold bitter streak in his voice): I'm glad your safe!
turns around walks away.
Liz:WILL?!!!!!!!
the first mate approaches Liz.
FM: capt'n we can't keep up with the pearl..orders?!
Liz takes a moment to register what happend, thinks about her next move. then looks up at the first mate with a stirn determind face.
Liz: let her go we'll meet them there!

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 05:42 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

sailorleo don't worry cause when they get to the berthern there is going to be a surprise visit by james who was brought back to life by tia

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 05:44 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

he...better be....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:21 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

ooooooooh he WILL! yes

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:31 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

(people help me I have one gorgeouse James to bring back one love triangle to resolve and one caribbean to save not to mention one ugly short guy to kill heeeeelp)
the empress which till now was level with the pearl is slowly falling behind as Jack appears on deck again this time holding a bottle of rum (half empty)he leans onto the railing watching the ocean intensly his eyes focused on the horizon.
Liz: you didn't think of this part when you betrayed me captain sparrow?
Jack(smirking) I must say I didn't! but lets examin that for a moment shall we? matter of fact if you haden't left me to the kraken. this wouldn't have happend! eh?
Liz: If I haden't as a matter of fact we wouldn't be having this conversation we would all still be in davy jones's locker wouldn't we?!
Jack: true! then if DEAR william haden't betrayed ME I wouldn't have betrayed you love.
Jack now walking to the end of the ship as the empress falls behind continues.
Jack: so whose fault is it really?!
Elizabeth at ease with jack's words.
Liz:maybe you can talk your way out of situations captain but I'm not one to buy your theories!
Jack(laughs): I thought not!but I wonder...
now having to lean over the railing to talk to elizabeth.
Jack:why out of the precise number of 44 ways you could have used to distract me and shackle me to my own ship you chose to kiss me passionately with your fiance only a few feet away?could it be...
he now has to take hold of a rope hanging from the sails as he leans outward almost falling over the railing.
Jack(whispers): curiosity?!
He laughs. pulls back onto the ship and makes towards the other side of the ship while drinking from the bottle.
Jack(yelles over his head): see you in due time*beat* captain!
Elizabeth is left dumbfounded looking longingly after the pearl as it now disappears in the thick fog. she takes out a bottle of rum she's been hiding from jack under the railing unseals it with her teeth and takes huge gulps.

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:56 AM
tia dalma

camera pans to a crowded bar of pirates all chatting and all drinking rum.
Jack sits back in a chair and has his feet resting on the table. Barbossa is sitting opposite him with a wench on his knees.
"I wonder what's taking them so long...Jack...Jack...JACK!"
"Wha........"
Jack snaps out of a daydream.
"It's been 2 days where are they?"
Jack goes to answer, but stops and smiles when he sees Liz walk in. she looks extremely tired.
Liz notices Jack and walks over to him, grabs the rum off the table, takes one large gulp, and collapses into the seat beside jack. In seconds she has her head in her arms on the table fast asleep.
Her first mate walks up "She hasn't slept at all" he says this to Barbossa as Jack is too busy watching her breathe.
He slowly picks her up and walks her up to the rooms....
Please someone continue, i only just saw this thread and i think it's wicked.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 07:53 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I will be honest. I'm not going to read the script. Sorry. I want to be surprised, and I just skipped over all the words right to the post reply section. I don't want to know now what happens, and I am not even convinced any script we find will be authentic.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Hence, give me script to POTC, I want to shoot something. I hope that script is not close to anything that may be the final product. Will is too immature in his feelings for Lizzy and he has no coping skills when in a squeeze with Jack.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:58 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

w/e

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:20 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

no ur a good writer im so glad every1s writing scripts I LUV SCRIPTS + ACTING my fav things its good 2 think about watz gonna happen until #3 comes out i started righting my own version 2 but its soooooooooo diff 2 urs I LUV URS! its sooooooo funny good job i like it!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:00 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

is the trailer for potc 3 is gonna come out before the dvd or after the dvd arrives. bc the trailer is on the dvd i think

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:39 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I hope so plus willo don't worry I'm not telling you to read it but ted elliot already said"though it's a real script I'm not concerned at all that it's on the net...it's changed so many times that when you see the movie you're going to wonder if the script was fake after all..a script changes at least 40 times before and suring filming"
by the way tia dalma I LOVED the way you wrote it please continue people and I'm gonna try to think of more stuff....

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:47 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well they could give me the link of the potc 3 script but im not gonna trust on it since ppl can be a real scan making up fake stuff.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:50 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah OR it could be that disney is trying to throw us off track...giving out scripts so we don't know what happens for sure

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:54 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

disney wont trick us. its some ****ers(sorry) on the internet who has nothing else to do then to make up stuff..and then KTTC ppl say its true true true true without annylizing a bit.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:59 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

yeah probably right cause disney is everything but evil....

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 05:05 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol yea. disney are smart as hell. they are not the type to trick, they are the type to surprise you wink

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 05:11 AM
kiwibird

I'm too lazy to read the other posts so i dnt kno if this has been sed or not and mos of you will probly know this so I dont know if this is helpful or not but you know the pages of the script that are blank, well 2 sum it up jack is telling will that whoever stabs davey's heart wil become the nxt capt of the flyin dutchman.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:46 AM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

OH MY GOD? REALLY? sooooooo cool I really didn't know...how did you find out? it makes total sense maybe will is going to become the next captain of the flying dutchman it makes sense cause he and davy are alike and if jack/liz end up together will is going to turn out JUST like jones...

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:55 AM
surfchikpir8fan

yep i totally agree wif u tee_pirategirl and kiwibird that waz really clever of u how did you think of that thanx sooooooooooooooooooooooo much i always wondered y that page was blank lol thanx again

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:48 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote