KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
REALLY!? i cnat picture that! if i picture him with a child i picture him like dropping it or sumthing or like trying to get it to drink rum...or just sumthing plain stupid with it! lol

laughing out loud yeah...

and yep, it sucks *2 weeks offline*... mom's been using the pc way too much IMO for her papers... she should get her own laptop...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:43 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i was off in like 2 weeks or porbably more when i was sick. i was terribly sick but i dont think it was an excuse not posting lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:47 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

when i was sick i sneak around using the computer... mom always doesn't lemme do that when i'm sick. keep claiming i need rest... and my idea of rest is internet...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:49 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i hate being sick in bed..it makes me feel even sicker. i need to walk around or something listen to music or read. uhg i hate being in bed while sick.

Last edited by Minie Mina on Sep 16th, 2006 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:53 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

exactly.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:59 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

back to topic....

well, I've read somewhere that only Liz and Jack meet his father, so I was wondering why they are alone somewhere?? And what they are doing? Are they betrayed by Will???

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 11:20 AM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

oh really?! i havent heard that...but if it is only them then its possible that they are....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 05:48 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont think Jack and his dad really like eachother all that much..I have a feeling his dad turned his back on Jack after what he did to the EITC. and he's only in it for like 1 scene..its not a big part..its only a cameo appearence.

IMO the encounter is going to wake Liz up to how much of a good man Jack really is.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:18 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah....i wonder how they are going to work him into the story...i cant picture his dad only being SMALL part...if they were to bring Jack's dad into the story i wouldve thought it to be a larger role

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:21 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, really! it needs 2 b a big role

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 08:31 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

Re: Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I was just thinking if Governor Swann dies (dont know for sure if he is yet, but its a rumor) then Liz will be devestasted OF COURSE and will want someone to comfort her. She wont go to Will knowing that he has been reunited with his father and wont want to worry about her problems and wont know how to handle it because he didnt REALLY *LOSE* his father because he has just found him! thats make sense???

and here is the part where our happy ending wont be the way we wanted....

When Liz realizes the only other person she can trust is JACK then she will go to him for comfort but then his stupid father will come along! and that will ruin everything! She will think "oh i htought i could trust you Jack, why did i not know about your father?!" and she will be angry then go back to Will because he at least informs her of wats happening in his life, and doesnt lie to her about it and all that junk lol

so anyways...if all this happens then Liz and Jack might not end up together in AT WORLDS END.....BUT it could happen in the POSSIBLE 4th movie...So there still is hope, but MAYBE not for movie 3

sorry i was bored and just felt like rambling on and on and on about somewhitng and this thought just popped into my head! big grin

Dear Lord I hope that doesn't happen.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:17 PM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

me either! i really dont wnat Gov. Swann to die! and of course all that other stuff! but Gov. Swann's death will just be terriblky sad and ruin everyhting in the story!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:20 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

gov swann is a good father. i think he tries all he can to make his daughter happy. and i dont think he tries to imprison her IMO hes very much flexible for what i have seen.

i mean like for example in the first movie he said he was proud of her choosing to marry norrie but he was making sure if she really wanted to. so he wasnt exactly forcing her.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:29 PM
CaptinJackLover

yeah he was perfectly fine with her being with Will although he would have prefered her with Norri....alhotugh i htink with Jack he would have a different opinion....he doesnt know Jack like she does and wouldnt be abe to trust him like she can

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:31 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i would totally cry if he died!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:32 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im gonna bring my box of tissues and an old shoe to bite on when i get stressed during the movie lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:54 PM
CaptinJackLover

hahahaha i htink ill do the same except for the shoe thing lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 11:55 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah, no shoe......

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:19 AM
CaptinJackLover

maybe somehitng ekse but not an old shoe..

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:22 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 01:23 AM