KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*

Our happy ending...MAY NOT happen....*YET*
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ill need it since i bite when i get angry lol either is a shoe or a person. now i cant go to jail cus of my uni so i rather bite the shoe lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:32 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

LOL! yeah that is a better choice....

omg i have the perfect idea! im gonna buy LOTS of popcorn and if Liz and Will end uo together then im gonna throw it all at the screen! heheheh big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:34 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

if Liz and Will will end up together then I'm going to cry and hate Diesney!!! And then I want my money back for all three movies and for the dvd's ....because then I'll hate the movie

...and I'm going to crush my pocket

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:40 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

well i wont hate them because the movie isnt just about who gets the girl, its about Pirates, and i love pirates so i will still love the movie...i just wont see it more than once in thw theater

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:41 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^ u wont be doing that disney wont let us down!!

if they do ill ressurect walt disney and control him to eat T&T!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:42 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

hahahaha YES! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:43 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lmao

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:59 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

disney wont do it...they can't...its like blastphome! (is that how u spell it?!)

they know what sells..they know what their leverage is, and that is jack/liz!

ive said before somewhere about the island scene being the 'seed' the writers planted for jack/liz so that when the audience see the flirting in 2 they will accept it...

so in 3 we are ALL ready for the closure of the relationship (in a good way!) and the writers will give us that because that is the way they planned it all long! smile ...hopefully...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:01 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok disney knows how to make big money lol. i wonder if disney got a lil scared of getting jack and liz together?? bc they did a damn well job lol. i think they were like woah damn had no idea the liz/jack chemistry would leave audience begging for more and holding on to the edge of the seat!!

when i saw the kiss i wasnt shoked but surprised. surprised that they actually decided to make a jack/liz thing. then i forgot about will lol. bc i was too busy cheering for jack/liz lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:21 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

yes.... I was so keen on to see more but there was this stupid end which is no end...oh I tought: How could they do it? I'll die!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:25 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i was actually shoked when liz chained jack to his pearl. i wanted to thorw my pop corn towards the screen lol

but one i annalyzed then it made sense..that liz was simply in denial and was making an excuse so she wont be tempetd anymore lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:36 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

oh, it was nearly 2 am in the morning at the end and when the light went on, I had really red eyes and everyone thought I had cried, but I didn't ...I was really sad at the end! And I thought how could she do it...but later...I have forgiven her!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:43 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol yea my mom was shoed i went to see the movie with my parents. my mom said "i had no idea liz was such a *****!" loool

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:45 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

my mum found it really good the whole movie and she is also a liz/jack shipper...but she says he'll betray her if he gets her, so we've an arguing about that!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:47 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

my mom is still confused about that shipper no matter how much i try to explain. she said disney is being defective now lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:55 PM
CaptinJackLover

my mom wont even discuss anything POTC related with me....she think im too obsessed and wont support it

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:27 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

oh, my mom is really interested...she wants to know everything and we watch both movies nearly every weekend! It's fantastic!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:28 PM
CaptinJackLover

omg ur so lucky! its not fair...my family just doenst understand me...nobody odes but you guys

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:30 PM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

ladies, we're ladies wink ....my brother doesn't like it, he rolles his eyes everytime we watch it!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:31 PM
CaptinJackLover

my hwole family rolls their eyes or turns it off cuz it "annoys" them

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:33 PM