KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Forbidden High No Return

Forbidden High No Return
Started by: Kurosaki Ichigo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

March prapared to stand up. "maybe.. maybe not..." She stood up. "I think i'll explore for a while." She brought out a flashlight, and a camera...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:59 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

"I think i'll explore with you." Ichigo said smileing and followed her. "So tell me about yourself."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:01 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"I'm March Jennings..." March grinned. "And i love stuff like this, though this is the first time i've been in a real haunted place." A gush of wind passed by them. "What was thaT?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:12 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

"I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. I think you're beautiful, and this is the first time i've seen someone as hott as you." Ichigo smirked and felt the gush of wind. "Probally nothing." He said and and moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Does this make you feel safe?" He said and seen something white run past him.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:22 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"thanks i guess..." March spotted that white thing. "Let's follow that and take a snapshot." She laughed nervously. "Seems like your party's going to be a scary one.."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:25 AM
Striding Cloud

"It's just some messing around. Hey Ghosty! Come on out let's play." Ichigo said smileing and shook his shoulders. "See." He then with his arms wrapped around March walked over to were he had seen it run.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"You don't believe in ghosts or something.. do you?" MArch asked. They walked into a bedroom. MArch took som snapshots. She walked over a mirror and took a shot. "Let's go back to the kitchen. I wanna check out these photos... Let's see if we got something interesting."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:39 AM
Striding Cloud

"How can i? It's just all fake stories." Ichigo said and started walking upstairs. "But i see you like Ghosts stories and stuff. My brother Kage is crazy about this ghost stuff. He knows just about everything about it. He's 9 years old, he would have loved this place. But he wanders off too much."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:42 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

March followed him upstairs. "I guess most are... maybe this place would teach you to believe in them, even a bit." March examined her pictures in her digi-cam. "nice... many orbs... black and white smoke thingy's.. and a person looking over my shoulder."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:46 AM
Striding Cloud

"I doubt it. But you can teach me some things." Ichigo said grinning. He then took out his Video I-Pod and started playing SR17 Good Bye.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"What time is it?" March asked. "Maybe we should go get snacks and stuff for the party..."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:04 AM
Striding Cloud

Ichigo took out his cell phone. "10: 23." He said and put his cell phone back up. He then folded his arms and yawned.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:08 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"tired alreadY?" MArch laughed. "LEt's go get sodas or something... come on..." She ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:31 AM
Striding Cloud

"I need another beer." Ichigo said and grabbed it and drank the whole thing. He then put the bottle in the garbage and walked downstairs with March. "After this i want to show you the rooms."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:41 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Let's go get some ice cream or something." March walked over to the door and tried to open it. It won't budge. "now this is freaky..." March watched as a small, black kitten pushed the door open a little and walked in. She she tried to catch the door, but it closed too quickly. "Ok.. so this is freaky. you can get in but not get out... what do you propose we do?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 07:56 AM
Striding Cloud

Ichigo smashed his foot into the door countless times. "Oy open the damn door!" He yelled and continued smashing his foot into it. "Fine we'll just bust the windows out." He said and seen the windows. He smashed then easily and climbed out of it. "Maybe the house was just playing with us. And when the party starts the house will go crazy." Ichigo said smileing and helped March out the window.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:03 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Thanks. Let's go get some sundaes or something. and start working on the party of the year!" March said.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:17 AM
Striding Cloud

Ichigo smiled at her and stole a quick kiss.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:19 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

March smiled at him and walked over to the nearest Mcdonalds. She slipped a hand into Ichigo's fingers.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:25 AM
Striding Cloud

Score! Ichigo said in his mind and smiled back at March. He grasped firmly to her hand as they entered the Mcdonalds. "Order anything you want, it's all on me."

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:30 AM