KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Therapy Thread for stressed out people about jack/liz open 24/7

The Therapy Thread for stressed out people about jack/liz open 24/7
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 55 56 [57]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Mina!!
I've heard so much about you here on KMC and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

"Hi!!!" happy

Great to see you back on KMC! I know what you mean about AWE - I want answers and closure and I want them now. COTBP and DMC rock - long live sparrabeth!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 02:12 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

^^ agreed yes

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 02:17 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
Mina!!
I've heard so much about you here on KMC and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

"Hi!!!" happy

Great to see you back on KMC! I know what you mean about AWE - I want answers and closure and I want them now. COTBP and DMC rock - long live sparrabeth!

Well, hello there! Did they say good things about good ol' me? lol.

Nice to meet you. As you can see, I'm Mina. I was a Sparrabeth enthusiast until AWE decided to make At J/E 's End instead of At Worlds End.

There's more to the movie than you think. The most deleted scenes involved with none other than our numero uno couple, Jack and Elizabeth.

I also demand answers. Or else, I'm gonna grab a spiked-ball-in-chain and torture the hell out of the cast.

Again, nice to meet you, doll wink.

And hello to you too, Sifzensinril!!

Well, darlings. I'm gonna come back in an hour. I got class in 20 minutes. Adios!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 02:35 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lol, lots of good things wink

Yeah, I've been a sparrabether since COTBP (I just didn't realize it until DMC - then I looked back and found all of my favorite scenes from the first movie were starring none other than Jack and Lizzie big grin)

*sigh* I love sparrabeth therapy - though it never helps me get over them stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:14 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yay mina!

are you back for good?

everyone misses you stick out tongue you, your orbit gum moments and everything.. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 12:37 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

You could say that lol. Yeah, miss you guys too smile.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:58 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yea, and now its only my RPs that i nearly get to kill you, even look on DMW bloopers:P u'll see:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:03 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I guess you didn't kill me, after all. wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:36 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:39 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote