KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Did those KTTC People even see the same Movie

Did those KTTC People even see the same Movie
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lovethemtigers

Yeah....maybe this is the beginning of the evil Will...he's witnessed the kiss...he's agonizing over it as he drives the knife into the table...then he gets an idea...he can use Elizabeth and Jack's feelings against each other...and get the Pearl....and LovelyOne is right...we have already seen Jack and Liz and Norrie at their weakest moments....but what of Will...we've yet to witness his weakness and how evil he can really be...and Mythe..that is so true..."it's the honest one's you can't trust"...cuz sometimes...have you ever heard the old saying "too good too be true" maybe that's Will..he's too good to be true..too HONEST to be trusted...him teaming up with Beckett, Davy to bring Jack down...now that's just plain naughty...he is definitely going to betray Jack in movie 3...the twist ending...will be Will turning as evil as evil can get, Jack and Elizabeth admitting their love....because although we all secretly hope for the J/E ending...I will still be hysterically surprised if it happens...cuz if you listen to all the interviews and hints and the KTTC people...it's all W/E....gosh, it would be so much fun in late May and go over to KTTC and say "na-na-na-boo-boo told ya soo....." and get the last laugh...that would just make my whole year....summer...everything.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 04:51 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I would be disgusted with Disney if they made it where Jack lost the girl and tore his heart out or Killed Liz..and I think many other people would too

its so not going to happen...they haven't set up this scary destiny of Will just for fun..it means something

I'm sorry but they could kill Will off and no one would care if it made Jack's ending the happiest..then that would please the mass audience..but if they got rid of Jack so Will could be happy??...I would think I was on mars or something..

I'm sorry but thats a hilarious thought..making Jack evil or unhappy..or heartbroken right at the end..thats bull shit I'm sorry..a bittersweet ending for Jack where he loses the girl but gains something else is NOT a good bittersweet ending..

the ony one who they can do that is William because he's the friggin support actor and they cant do it with Keira because she is the leading lady

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 23rd, 2006 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:45 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I would be disgusted with Disney if they made it where Jack lost the girl and tore his heart out or Killed Liz..and I think many other people would too

its so not going to happen...they haven't set up this scary destiny of Will just for fun..it means something

I'm sorry but they could kill Will off and no one would care if it made Jack's ending the happiest..then that would please the mass audience..but if they got rid of Jack so Will could be happy??...I would think I was on mars or something..

I'm sorry but thats a hilarious thought..making Jack evil or unhappy..or heartbroken right at the end..thats bull shit I'm sorry..a bittersweet ending for Jack where he loses the girl but gains something else is NOT a good bittersweet ending..

the ony one who they can do that is William because he's the friggin support actor and they cant do it with Keira because she is the leading lady

Right who wants Jack to be evil..that would be horrible...no way Disney would do this....why are you writing this lovelyone..is this in response to what Sailorleo wrote earlier

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:59 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah it kinda was..these people who seem to think "Will is the most imporatant character in the movie". Or that "he is really imporatant to the movie being successful in the long run"..and that "he is just as important as Jack to the main audience and success of the movie" ....I'd say "sure if this was backwards land"

..and it was also me just bumbling out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 23rd, 2006 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 03:32 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

no way they make Jack bad... no way. remember, Johnny keeps saying he is up for doing more movies. THIS MEANS that however these end, it leaves it open enough that Jack Sparrow can have lots more adventures... meaning, he wont be tied down to a place, he won't change too much... he will still be the loveable Capn Jack Sparrow.

however, I will state with confidence they are NOT going to kill off Will, or even end him up in a bad spot. He will go through stuff, but trust me, they will redeem him at the end somehow.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:09 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

i know they wont..but no one would really care if they did lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:10 PM
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
i know they wont..but no one would really care if they did lol

big grin hahaha oh gee... actually, i think I would care. Because if Liz and Jack are meant to be, I want it to work out because they find a way for it to work out, not because Will dies and leaves them conveniently free. Anything worth having is going to cost a lot... so it will be that much more magical and perfect if Liz and Jack have to overcome way more stuff to be together.

i think thats the theory they were operating on when they first started thinking about complicating the relationship between Will and Liz... they meant to pu their love to the ultimate test, and i hope they realized that the love between Will and Liz (at least the way it is shown and comes across in the films) is in NO WAY strong enough to withstand Captain Jack Sparrow... big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:14 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

lol im kidding I would care..but I just see him as the thing they had to add in with movie 1 cuz Jack was a risk..now he has no real purpose..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:37 PM
katelovespirate

according to himself on some tv interview he does.

why are actors so dumb? why do they give away endings? why dont we kill Orlando before they finish filming so they HAVE to re-write it the ending we want???

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 06:34 PM
lovethemtigers

I also posted this message on the thread for Stressed out people over Jack and Liz.....

Here is part of that comment Ted posted on KTTC about the compass:

And, as long as I'm breaking silence on the compass, let me just say: there's no transference. If it points to a waffle, it's not pointing to the waffle because you're hungry or because you really want to be Belgian or something; it points to the waffle 'cause what you want most is that waffle.

Isn't this interesting...
cuz people on KTTC continue to argue that the compass points to Jack because Elizabeth wants to be a Pirate and live a Pirate lifestyle...
but according to this..the compass doesn't work that way...
it doesn't point at the waffle because you are hungry or you want to be Belgian it's because you want the waffle most.....

so translated...

the compass doesn't point to Jack cuz she's is hungry for love or wants to be a Pirate,
it points to Jack because she wants JACK>>>>
OMG how can KTTC people ignore this comment by Ted...
it is so obvious...can't believe I didn't really pick up on that before..
you may have already Lovelyone and I overlooked the post...
but I am floored by this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 01:42 AM