KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Continuing Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Would you see the bellow mentioned play?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
So Random, but Intresting. . .:Yes. 2 18.18%
Rabbit God? What is he, Lord of the Fluff or somthing? Stupid. . .:No. 4 36.36%
Need more information to decide: Perhaps, I Need Convincing. . . 1 9.09%
I once had a rabbit. Then I heard it scream at night. The next morning, there was nothing inside the cage, not even bones. Just Blood. I think it was either a vampire and it got fried by the sun when it couldn't flee, or aliens abducted it. 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Continuing Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

lol cnn

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 09:30 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:48 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imperial Logic
Who believes the media blindly?
Most times what is considered "myth" and "legend" is nigh as believable, at least almost always more helpful, that modern "media".

Mr Krieger does. big grin He believes the fairly tale version the government is shoving down our throats and the mainstream media is tooting the horns of that it was arab terrorists behind it all and ignores facts that prove that it was an inside job by the government and when people dont accept the official version he goes on to call them conspiracy theorists when the only conspiracy theorists are George Bush and Dick cheney,its their theory that it was arab terrosists behind it all with no proof of that except manufactured lies.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I'm not sure whether or not I think it was all an inside job...but I don't believe that the Shrubbery and his allies are incapable of such things...
Anyway, I do believe that America, at least currently, is not to be trusted...

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:47 AM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Ummmm......Look at these: http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

I'm sure LEWZMP would be capable of saying some of them....

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:28 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 11:46 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

No one will ever help Karoz.....

Attachment: evil rabbit.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:44 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

sad

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:24 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Tovar comes...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 08:41 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Does he?!?! eek!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:06 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Does he, indeed...

Attachment: bunnies_do_scream_by_misteringo.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 08:05 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Because he's going to explode.....

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 09:45 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

And there is no cage...

....nor aid to Karoz.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:38 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Awwwwwwww............e

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:04 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

...are there any conspiracies surrounding Burton?

Attachment: sleepy_hollow__by_alacapip.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 11:08 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 10:43 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

THE WAR WOUND!

Attachment: restaurant sketch.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 10:54 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

That was hilarious....

"Manager.........manager........."

"........The WOUND......"

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:03 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Indeed.

Not to mention all the improvised lines...
'Dennis' was particularly good at being in character, eh?

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:25 PM