KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dragon Man vs Colossus & Thing

Dragon Man vs Colossus & Thing
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

ben>piotr?

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 01:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
ben>piotr?

Certainly not currently, and not ever really. They've really been portrayed as more or less equal with slight edges to either.

Ben usually seems stronger though as he's part of a much smaller team than the extended X-Men and gets to show off his stuff a lot more than Colossus.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 02:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Bentley
Thing solos the field.

yes

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 05:24 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Don't get me wrong. I am a fan of the Thing.
But, I just worry that most of the posters in this thread have not seen some of the battles he has been, taking on entire teams and top-tier characters.

Of course, as time went on, he became fodder for the writers to use in any attempt at making a title character look good.

In the past, Herc had to bfr DM into the heart of a volcano.
Namor had to come up with some "hoodoo" and freeze DM.
And, Hulk and DM just went toe-to-toe until Hulk was free from some kind of mind control.

And, this is just the one-on-one showings. There are plenty of instances where DM found several characters at the same time.

I just don't think Thing or Piotr would have fared as well in many of DM's fights.

One more question: Previously, Dragon Man's flame was able to exceed 8000 degrees. Then, he recently underwent some changes, enhancements.

Does anybody have any theories on how his flame would effect Piotr or Ben?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 06:17 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

prolly hurt ben

not piotr

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 07:37 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

prolly hurt ben

Not even. Again in the Fantastic Four Annual 2001, Thing tanked a fire breath blast from DM and wasn't even singed.

Dragon Man isn't what he used to be people sad

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 09:51 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

prolly hurt ben

not piotr
Piotr has a melting point of 9000 degrees.
Dragon Man's old high temp was 8000 degrees.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 02:18 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote