KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Magmar vs Ryu

Magmar vs Ryu
Started by: Mesirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright I get what your saying. We've both made our points, lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:19 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

respect each other and accept each other opinions. and not calling each other fanboys or noobs or something. soo childish....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:31 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax X
i figure I'm just going to ignore your posts on this subject, because I have already given proof multiple times that Pokemn can kill people.

In the first Pokemon movie, Mew-Two blew up an entire island, killing thousands of people, with one blast.

Professor oak tells Red and Ash that you ahd best have pokemon with you at all times when traveling, because Pokemon can seriously hurt, or kill you.

When Scyther and Electabuz fought each other the townspeople ran and hid for fear of getting killed by accidently during the battle due to Scyther and Electabuz's ferociety during battle.

It's very obvious that Pokemon can kill, and the nly reason why they don't show Team Rocket's flesh peeling off and there inards exploding outwards when they get blown up is because the show is meant for ages 10 and below. DBZ is emant for older children actually, and even then alot of Parents (Including mine) filed complaints saying that the show was too violent.
How often do pkm actualy kill?I've seen team rocket get burned, electrified,brutalized,and blown up.They come back every episode.If they can take it,so can Ryu, most definently.HARDLY no one dies in pkm.If magmars flames are so hot why doesnt he burn every pkm to ashes in his fights.Also calm down,no need to argue,just debate.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:28 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by Remulous
How often do pkm actualy kill?I've seen team rocket get burned, electrified,brutalized,and blown up.They come back every episode.If they can take it,so can Ryu, most definently.HARDLY no one dies in pkm.If magmars flames are so hot why doesnt he burn every pkm to ashes in his fights.Also calm down,no need to argue,just debate.

ok this is for all the time anyone brings up pokemon and killing:
its meant for a younger audience so they are NOT ALLOWED to kill, unless its a goodie and theres sad music etc. Rare exception in movies

magmars body burns atleast 1200oC more than enough to scorch Ryu to be fair, ryu's ranged attacks are gonna hurt Magmar, but ultimatly this battle is indeed magmars erm

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:04 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Kaled
ok this is for all the time anyone brings up pokemon and killing:
its meant for a younger audience so they are NOT ALLOWED to kill, unless its a goodie and theres sad music etc. Rare exception in movies

magmars body burns atleast 1200oC more than enough to scorch Ryu to be fair, ryu's ranged attacks are gonna hurt Magmar, but ultimatly this battle is indeed magmars erm
Who's fualt is it that it's a kids show.If the creators made it that pkm are BARELY able to kill people then that should be taken into acount.Just becuase your a fan and you beileve that its that hot doesnt mean its really that hot.Pikachu doesnt get melted by fire blast nor does any other pkm,so why should Ryu?Ryu has also been hit by much greater body destroying force than extreme heat.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:15 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

......i can see your mind is already made up, i will not waste my time on such a closed opinion

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:17 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Kaled
......i can see your mind is already made up, i will not waste my time on such a closed opinion
I feel the same and there's nothing wrong with that.Good debate! thumb up

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:41 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

aye smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:51 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Well, good thing the tension didn't come back in this thread...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote