KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

You impressed me again Lovelyone,
Will becoming a sea god, it all makes sense what you said about Pintel, Raggeti and our beloved mut big grin

Last edited by Mistypirate on Sep 30th, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 10:45 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josefina
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Hahaha I agree with you all! yes Jack, well, has always been a god *tee hee!* -- and Will deserves becoming one if AWE ends as we're believing it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 10:46 PM
Josefina is currently offline Click here to Send Josefina a Private Message Find more posts by Josefina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i believe part of Will is gonna be ok. I think hes gonna ''die'' peacefully knowing that jack could take care of elizabeth. and that he actually loves her.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 10:49 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:00 PM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

The latest spoilers that Lovelyone brought in, can actually worked pretty well, about Jack realizing that they weren't meant to be. I think Jack is going to play an important part in this film. IMO Jack/Liz have both strong feelings for each other. But he thinks that they are not meant to be because of whats happening to Will. I think that Liz agrees to marry him so he doesn't have to kill himself. I mean there most be a reason more powerful that takes him to make the decision of killing himself. Because he would be dying for his father, not for Liz. But, I think that will at the end is going to realise Liz's true feelings and ends up making the decision

Im trying to be positive you guys!!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:36 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

me too! at least ppl listen to u!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:40 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

Alright. Sorry if someone's already posted this, but I just didn't feel like reading the whole 13 pages of this thread.

Anywho, this is the ending I heard. It's sort of similar to yours, but a little better, I'd have to say.

Will gets Davy's heart and stabs it with the knife his father gave him. Right before Will does this, though, Davy meets up with Tia, begging for her to return to him, but dies infront of her. Will then becomes completely changed, gaining a look similar to Davy... the sea. I think he killes Beckett and Sao Feng as well, although I'm not sure about that. Liz and the rest of Jack's crew fall into World's End. Not sure what happens to Jack, though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:54 PM
Jcksparrows is currently offline Click here to Send Jcksparrows a Private Message Find more posts by Jcksparrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well crap...my head just made a major spin.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:56 PM
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

Ha. I know!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:57 PM
Jcksparrows is currently offline Click here to Send Jcksparrows a Private Message Find more posts by Jcksparrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

oo I read a rumor that he kills davy jones beckett and sao feng but i thought it was because he became evil lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:58 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well...uh... u know what

bull shit all of this

im just gonna wait till the movie comes out.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:59 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yeah. That's a better thing to dosmile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:59 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Until the book comes out. I still gonna read the booksmile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:00 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im tired of spoilers...they are not facts. they are called spoilers for a reason. meaning spoiling ur precious time on stupid rumors.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:01 AM
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

Yeah, I heard about the whole Will killing everyone thing. But I don't think that'll happen. I really don't think this ending will happen altogether. I sure hope it doesn't. I mean, I like the Jack/Liz ship just as much as the next crazed fan, but I don't want Will to turn into an evil fish either. sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:05 AM
PIRATES=SEX
johnny=sex

Im with you chiki. SCREW SPOILERS THAT RUIN THE MOVIE FOR YOU.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:09 AM
PIRATES=SEX is currently offline Click here to Send PIRATES=SEX a Private Message Find more posts by PIRATES=SEX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

yeah, it was better when we had our own ideas and didn't listen to all these spoilers

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:13 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont beleive in these...i really dont. why cant ppl wait for the movie to come. why make so much shit up so we could end up haiting disney and ted/terry. dammit all

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:17 AM
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

Well, sorry! Just thought I'd put in my input, is all...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:19 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

weren't talking about you...lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 12:24 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote