KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

hahaha. i know.

i think that would be best. they could draw out liz and jack finally getting together for another trilogy, right? lol.

though i hope there is some liz/jack closure in 3 as well.
i think its clear Jack loves Elizabeth, but I'm not sure about her.

That sword fight from the leaked script between Will and Jack makes a lot more sense now. wow.

i do want some closure for them two though. i won't be happy if they leave them hanging.

have you been able to read more of the script yet? Do Jack and Liz talk? Do they get some closure?

I'm kind of nervous about that.

but honestly, whats the one reason will and liz couldn't work out? Jack. they wouldnt kill off will if they didnt mean to clear up the love triangle with jack.. right?

or is it more, they clear up the love triangle with liz/will, and will just happens to die, but Jack is no longer in the picture.
what do you think?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:24 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yeah lovelyOne, i really think this fits perfectly with all your theories, in an odd way.

ya know?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:25 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOl yeah I hope so..cuz I spotted so many things that look like they have meaning and if they didnt then I would be like what? Movie 2 what was that all about then?

I hope keira is in the 4th I really do..I want to see a movie based totally on these two as a love story

Jack loves her by the end of movie 2 and Liz has an emotional tie to him IMO..she sees him as her protector..she just wants to feel safe with him around again IMO and she does have feelings for him they were established before the movie ended...so the closure is there like Ted said lol

I haven't read the script but the girl has..apparently shes trying to get her hands on it again and she's going to PM it to people...she didnt actually read all of it she only managed to read the important parts like the ending etc.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:35 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya maybe Liz just marries Will b/c of his dying wish....not because thats what she wants!!!

Just think right after the scene of Will dying is over and she mourns a lil we she a fade in pic of Liz looking over the ocean...we get a sense that some time has passed since the tradgedy... shes just there looking at the tranquil ocean just thinking, (perhaps about Will and his illing fate.) Then we hear a gentle familiar voice behind her "Elizabeth"
Elizabeth turns to look at the owner of the voice and its Jack!
Jack: You ready to go love?
Elizabeth Nods and smiles at him
she turns back and looks around as if looking for something
Elizabeth: (shouts) William!?
we see a lil cute boy run towards her and jack, he runs into Jacks arms!
Jack: (as he pics up the lil boy) Thats my Boy!
Jack with William in one arm extends his LEFT arm to Elizabeth (camera closes in on Jacks left hand) revealing a wedding band on his ring finger!
Elizabeth smiles...extends out her left hand, (also revealing a wedding band on her left ring finger) takes his hand and pulls in closer for a kiss!! He puts an arm around her and as a family the walk onto a ship! and they sail away together into the Horizon!!!

I would soooo be satisfied with an ending like that!!! wouldnt it be cute!! if it's to cheesy...i'm sorry!!! LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:36 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

okay sorry that would be cute, but a little bit Pearl Harbor....

i dont think Liz and Jack should get married in this one. but they should definately make it clear they are going in that direction.

yeah the theories are working out. now we get to make more! yay! smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:38 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....i knew i got it from somewhere....LOL...i was amazed at how easy it was coming to me...LOL...*sigh*Kate what would i do with out u....LOL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya maybe Liz just marries Will b/c of his dying wish....not because thats what she wants!!!

Just think right after the scene of Will dying is over and she mourns a lil we she a fade in pic of Liz looking over the ocean...we get a sense that some time has passed since the tradgedy... shes just there looking at the tranquil ocean just thinking, (perhaps about Will and his illing fate.) Then we hear a gentle familiar voice behind her "Elizabeth"
Elizabeth turns to look at the owner of the voice and its Jack!
Jack: You ready to go love?
Elizabeth Nods and smiles at him
she turns back and looks around as if looking for something
Elizabeth: (shouts) William!?
we see a lil cute boy run towards her and jack, he runs into Jacks arms!
Jack: (as he pics up the lil boy) Thats my Boy!
Jack with William in one arm extends his LEFT arm to Elizabeth (camera closes in on Jacks left hand) revealing a wedding band on his ring finger!
Elizabeth smiles...extends out her left hand, (also revealing a wedding band on her left ring finger) takes his hand and pulls in closer for a kiss!! He puts an arm around her and as a family the walk onto a ship! and they sail away together into the Horizon!!!

I would soooo be satisfied with an ending like that!!! wouldnt it be cute!! if it's to cheesy...i'm sorry!!! LOL!!

awww...that's sweet...i like it...yeah a bit pearl harbor....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:45 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Hey but it gives us hope..LOL....and that is what matters...LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:47 AM
LovelyOne

I would love to see them sort of comforting eachother by hugging and then Liz and he just have a moment where they stare into eachothers eyes for a while and kinda like a little sort of vibe that they might just kiss but they dont ...and it might close

I cant imagine them leaving the character of Liz in the cold without a father or Will..thats just evil..she's probably going to go off with Jack.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:50 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i know....i see HOPE in u again LOVELYONE!!! That makes me happy!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:53 AM
LovelyOne

this ending has actually put my heart at ease because in no way would they leave Liz on her own..they are actually cutting all ties to her old life until all thats left is Jack/Liz

I'm wondering if Norrie dies too? sad

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:56 AM
katelovespirate

Originally posted by LovelyOne
I would love to see them sort of comforting eachother by hugging and then Liz and he just have a moment where they stare into eachothers eyes for a while and kinda like a little sort of vibe that they might just kiss but they dont ...and it might close

I cant imagine them leaving the character of Liz in the cold without a father or Will..thats just evil..she's probably going to go off with Jack.

yeah thats beautiful... big grin she has to. it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

i like that, a sort of comforting moment between them, and then the music picks up and gets all cheery and adventuresome again, and they start grinning and Liz says to Jack, "Now bring me that horizon." And Jack grabs the wheel and hands her a bottle of rum, and says "Drink up me hearty, yo ho!"

lol. we should write the film seriously LOL

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:58 AM
LovelyOne

IMO there as to be something in movie 3 that hints to Jack/liz again..it cant just dissapear..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:01 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i feel so stupid and just plain rejected..

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:01 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah thats beautiful... big grin she has to. it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

i like that, a sort of comforting moment between them, and then the music picks up and gets all cheery and adventuresome again, and they start grinning and Liz says to Jack, "Now bring me that horizon." And Jack grabs the wheel and hands her a bottle of rum, and says "Drink up me hearty, yo ho!"

lol. we should write the film seriously LOL

I Love it!!

LOL...I Know rite...between my Pearl Harbor Rip off and ur Brilliant ideas and everyone 1 else pitching in the movie would be amazing...lol!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:03 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Why Love?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:04 AM
LovelyOne

lol yeah we should kate

I can imagine liz sort of leaning in for a comfort Kiss and jack just sort of almost does it but then suggests "not now..only when you are really ready" and turning it into more of a hug again

Its sort of what he's doing in movie 2..he's just waiting for her to be ready to do what she wants to him lol

Last edited by LovelyOne on Sep 30th, 2006 at 03:08 AM

PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina

Why love?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

katelovespirate

Originally posted by LovelyOne
lol yeah we should kate

we could pull a really intense identity theft with t and t... and suddenly they wake up handcuffed to computers, reading this forum.

meanwhile, we are on Johnny's private jet going over script changes with him. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:06 AM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by Chiki Mina

sorry chiki did you get my PM?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 03:07 AM