KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krone

Wesker slowly emerged from the shadows and showed his face, watching Jason jump out of the helicopter "Idiot" he said before quickly adding "the names Wesker, im with S.T.A.R.S" he said as he did a quick check on his Magnum.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:14 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

The chopper slowly landed on a red smoke near Jason was. Ahead of them was a mansion "So we're suppose to investigate mansion I've heard..." He said taking off his sunglasses. He loaded both of his duel double-barraled shotguns and checked his combat knife.
The mansion seemed to be old and unsafe to be living in. "Well kinda old to live in isn't it? hahahaha..." One of the soldiers said laughing nervously. "Are you scared?" Jason asked coldly. "Uhhh NO!" Solider replied snapping.
"Good because we're gonna encounter things that you haven't"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:58 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "I'm Jill Valentine" - Jill said and did not add anything else, she just watched the other guy jump out of the helicopter and she scoffed. The guy was a show off and she didn't particularly like guys who thought too much of themselves.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:55 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"So, who are you are with S.T.A.R.S?" he asked now looking towards jill as the helicopter began to decend to land.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:48 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon got off the helicopter shaking his hair out of his face as he was about to say lets go check out the mansion an explosion accured in the distance and smell of ash and smoke came from it!

"What the" "Team lets go check it out" as they ran through four foot yellow grass in the mystery night crackling sound came all around but leon ignored it and was wondering what the explosion accured from.

Leon then stopped as the heat was getting to them as the group was in suspence and realized it was bravo's helicopter. leon quickly told the group to look surviviors or supplies "keep close in eye distance" "yell if you found somthing!"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:56 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason gave orders to his platoon that took off the helicopter "If you find anything like dog tags, ammunitions, and survivors bring them. But if you find anything strange or something like undead that goes like "Uhhhh" then shoot it!" Jason yelled. Soldiers snapped and went off "Don't go too far we don't know what's ahead" He said and put on the sunglasses that goverment gave him but actually it was a scanner. "Nothing much in the area..." He thought and put his sunglasses away.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "Yeah, I'm with STARS" - Jill said and got off the helicopter gripping her deagle on her hands and pointing it at the distance, circling around as she ran to cover all sides. She followed Leon closely.

"He's way to eager", Jill thought to herself as she saw Leon's reactions.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:33 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason walked around the feilds as he did he heard ripping, smacking, and ripping. He looked at the place where the sound was heard then the dogs were eating one of his squads. Jason felt he was gonna throw up he blew out two of the dog's heads off with his shot guns. Then he fired second rounds of shot guns at the last dog's head and leg.
He looked at his soldier in disgust he walked over to his used-to-be soldier and pulled out the dog tag and walked away.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:48 PM
Krone

Wesker pulled his Gun and out "What the hell is that!" then looking over to Jill "I'm gonna make my way to the Mansion" he said making his way through the grass "If captain couragous says anything" he said looking over to Leon "tell him eh i dunno tell him anything" he said laughing as he ran off into the mansion

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:47 AM
zslick

Leon watched wesker run toward the dark creepy mansion. Then leons head snapped to look behind him to see shadows running through the grass there was at least five of them. Then all of sudden somthing jumped out of the grass toward leon.

The ripped up dog almost decapatated leon but he ducked before anything could happen to him. Next thing leons knew it he was surrounded by those thing. Leon looked in his pouch as he realized he had one flash gernade as he slowly pulled out of his balck bag as the smell of wet dead dog was growling at him.

Leon then threw the gernade in front of him covering his eyes "fetch". Leon screamed to the group "follow wesker NOW!" Into the mansion". As the dog were stunde for a bit because of the flash gernade leon and the group made it to the gate.

Leon turned around and shut the gate shut as the death hound were trying burst through! Leon looked the killer hounds barking with blood coming out there mouths as leon said in his breath "this is going to be one field day"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:13 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Wesker turned and watched the group following him "Damn... theres no getting rid of them" he said as he opened the mansions doors. Sliding into the building he quickly looked around quickly drawing his Magnum out he shot two of the things dead. Turning he saw the rest of the group catching up "Nice of you to join me!" he shouted out to them.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:28 PM
At god
The Terminator

Jason whipped out his duel shot guns and shot two of the dogs heads. He quickly equppied his shotgun with daggers which was custume made. He slashed and diced through another dog. The dog came right at him he kicked the dogs head with his heavy boots the dog's head was crushed, brains, eye balls, and teeth was splattered everywhere.
"Leon you sure we have to do this? This is getting much creeper than our last mission" Jason said coldly scanning the area with his shades on.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:04 PM
zslick

"Well i think lets get into the mansion. Jason i dont think sun is inside the this old rubbish house so you can take off the terminatior glasses" leon chuckeled as he had has silver bretta next to his face walking toward the door.

Leon foot steps clicking on to the gray concrete floor as foul smell was coming out of the gates as the hounds were breath were still barking. He then walked up step on to the stairs of the pourch of the huge mansion "HUH! Check it out its the kebblers place. Jason we got to go through the mission so far we dont know what the hell is going on and we got to see if there is anyone else out there"

leon said as he didnt fully turn around to jason but just looked at him in the corner of his eye. The sound of the barking was gettin to him as he turned around in a quick second and shot a bullet which whisped right bye jasons here and peirced the dog right through the head. Leon then opened the red mansion door but before he he dissapeared into the doors he quickly responded to the shocked jason "I still got it do you?"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 05:48 AM
At god
The Terminator

Jason smirked "Of course I do..." He said then two dogs came charging at him for a bite he jumped into the air and summersaulted and blew off two of the dog's heads. "I've had some modifications...Project UCA Ultimate Cyborg Agent I got a surgery which was very painful" He said crossing his arms he saw a radar blinking up on his eye.
"We've got some major threat levels coming let's get inside the mansion" He said as he fallowed Leon inside.
The sound of "Uhhhh Ahhhh" came from the distance. "Leon you have a sniper with you?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:24 AM
Krone

Wesker turned his head to Jason and pulled out his Magnum " You don't need to kill everyone of them" he said as he began to walk up the main stairs "Ok! lets split up into two teams and search this god damn mansion!" he shouted turning to everyone

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 06:47 AM
zslick

"Aright lets spit up! Jill you take the west coner of the bottom floor and jason you take the upper east as wesker you take the upper west" Your frequency is number 3 and the helicopter is freuquency is 11" Now rememeber if you find any surviviors to call it in and collect all dog tags i want to know what happened in this house and where did bravo go"

Leon then turend around and then headed to the corner of the room(talking on the radio) *This is leon checking if the radio works, we all meet in the hall in about a ten min and i want a status report*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:08 PM
Krone

"Roger" Wesker responded on his radio as he took it off its clip and dropped it smashing it with his boots.

"Thats him off my back" Wesker continued down the hall way trying to following the moans of the Zombies. Wesker continued walking down the long lonely corridors.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:27 PM
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

Jeremy aproched the group off people he saw right after he crashed into the zombie with his car.

He slowly walked towards them and before he knwe it they started to make strange sounds and halting towards him!.

"ohh my god! not again!" - he thought to himself as he started to run right into the forest... He had ben running for a long time and he could no longer hear the zombies "moaning", however he felt he wasnt alone so he climbed up large hill. Once he had rached the top of the hill he saw a mansion. "Awesome! maybe they got a phone i can use?"- he thought as he started to walk towards the mansion. what he didnt see in the dark was that he mansion was uninhabitated.

After a while he reached the rusty fence and climbed over it. He noticed that the back door was open so he walked inside.

He could swear he heard someone talking. But he wasnt sure so he started to sneak around. trying to be silent...

[okay ppl it is okay for anyone who wants to bump into me if you want?
otherwise ill just sneak around untill i bump into someone]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:40 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clair ran towards the mansion, after a call from her brother, Chris Redfeild and getting the Coordinates to the mansion, she had driven her harley towards it, driving through the grass. She had crashed the harley a way back, and then began to walk. After she heard growling and barking, she had became frightend. As soon as she saw the beasts, Cerberus' she began to run. She had a 9mm berreta in her hands, turning back every now and then to shoot to keep them from getting to close. She eventually ran out of bullets, and didn't have time to reload. So she ran as fast as she could, praying she made it to the doors before the zombie dogs got her. She reached it and slammed through the door and slamming it shut, with a loud echo through the main hall of the large building. She panted lightly as she turned around and walked to the steps and sat on them, catching her breath, "Chris... Are you here?" she yelled out, hoping that her voice would echo far enough to reach his ears if he was there. After five minutes of waiting she stood and reloaded her Berreta and walked towards the door to her right, then she remembered her radio. She smiled weakly and picked it up, trying all the frequencies, after she heard Leon S. Kennedy's voice she frowned, "Is anyone in the mansion?" she asked into the comm. "Because I'm in the main hall, and I'm waiting for Chris. Is he here?"

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:26 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Leon then busted through door just be incountered by three zombies he then grabbed out his bretta and shot one through the head as it killed the one right behind him. But as leon did that he realized the other zombie to his right fell on to him he was about to bite him but leon just snapped his neck all around with zombie falling down on to the floor!

He than saw statue with somthing in it ao he moved a step ladder right next to it to see what it was.~leon then found a map of the place~ "this will come in handy" Leon said to himself. Then a sound came from the radio.

"Claire, is that you" leon said to himself as he heard the voice. Leon ran to the hallway as he realized it was time to meet each other all in the hall!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:16 PM